What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

17390365_1115031568624540_2034730449302344207_o.jpg

17388986_1115031585291205_466916057746721869_o.jpg

Last year we had a invitation from Government of Pakistan which makes me curious ,Do you need special permissions to watch the parade or can ordinary citizens also watch the parade ?,Now that my father is retired ,I wanted to go see the parade this year.
Every one can watch on Television.

Don't tell us you've got the pass for 23rd March with your camera ??
@Stealth are you going to the parade?
camera allowed?
I wont be going this time as the person who could have got me the pass made that offer too late (yesterday only) and i am not sure if they allow Civilians to take the camera!! Last time i was at the parade they were not even allowing mobiles!!

Are you going to attend the parade in some official capacity?
Come on now, do not keep us all guessing, this is no state secret!! TELL US!! :lol:

I am an ordinary citizen please do confirm that can I watch the parade in the ground ?

Otherwise should i stay in Lahore ?

@Stealth are you going to the parade?
camera allowed?
I wont be going this time as the person who could have got me the pass made that offer too late (yesterday only) and i am not sure if they allow Civilians to take the camera!! Last time i was at the parade they were not even allowing mobiles!!

Are you going to attend the parade in some official capacity?
Come on now, do not keep us all guessing, this is no state secret!! TELL US!! :lol:

aanj de galaan nahe karday public may gaandi baat LOL :lol::cry::cool::confused::angel::sick::guns::wave::tsk::cheesy::pop::drag::argh:

Back
Top Bottom