What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Albeit we had a brief ceremony last year, but no full fledge military parade has happened after 2008, and yes it covers all aspects, military and cultural.

Thanks... It will be interesting to watch the pics...... Would be more interested to see the cultural part

To be frank i do not know....... (i havent followed it before)

Last time it was shown amazing military stuffs in 2008 under ex-President Musharraf era with few cultural shows. I think, it was small parades

Hopefully this year we expect that we have big long parades like Russia, China, France, and India's beautiful parade than that.

Last edited:
Let's hope

Im not so excited I think unfortunately it will be canceled in the end the guy who posted this thread would post canceling news in the end

Let's hope

Im not so excited I think unfortunately it will be canceled in the end the guy who posted this thread would post canceling news in the end

You have adolf hitler on your profile pic......

Pakistan Resolution Day - 1940 in Lahore, India.
AND
Pakistan became the world's first Islamic State in 1956.

ON the same day.

And it is me and my brother's birthday, but I don't think they will be celebrating that. :)

Twins? Damn it I don't you mean there are 2 of you out there?........that...........would be..............scary..........:wacko:

Check my that thread in 2012

March 23, 2012 Republic Day

So ...?

That's Adolf Hitler......

Yeah right, you are proudly standing next to anything from a Western Capital with both feet firmly fixed in the UK. That makes sense.
Then there are those who while sitting in some cubicle in Bangalore, adopt a western name and ape some silly accent.....i thought we were talking about head of states......what's your point. !!

Then there are those who while sitting in some cubicle in Bangalore, adopt a western name and ape some silly accent.....i thought we were talking about head of states......what's your point. !!

Lollz, I won't have a problem adopting a western name and a silly accent if it contributes to the economy. In my country we depend upon all people to contribute, not just heads of state. The point I'm making is that it is becoming clear that the people talking big and empty bragging are people who aren't actually living in Pakistan themselves.

we should not be very excited because it was planned last year as well but was cancelled at the last moment, so we will have to wait and see what turns out this year....because last year there was just a flypast of paf jets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom