What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

On facebook Indian trolls actually get surprised that the Pakistani government celebrated christmas officially
Tum to phr bhe unkay hisab say bahtar ho

Well there really is an image problem as far as Pak is concerned. Too much of the negative stuff keeps hogging the headlines. I think that will be the case until you get things under control. A few years of tranquility might finally change the perception about you.

I hope they dont let PTV cover the parade, the cameraman will be instructed to show the shiny tind of our PM instead of the shinny skin of our Thunder...

Will SOLO HURREM be performing at the parade....?
SOLLU TURK is a jet acrobatic display
There is no such thing as sollu hurrem

Well there really is an image problem as far as Pak is concerned. Too much of the negative stuff keeps hogging the headlines. I think that will be the case until you get things under control. A few years of tranquility might finally change the perception about you.
Or Indian trolls are stupid

solo hurrem? too much geo kahani......
AB kia yeh aye ge parade pey:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Beautiful-Meryem-Uzerli-as-Hurrem-muhtesem-yuzyil-magnificent-century-34650254-500-550.jpg

23rd March 2015

This year the parade is taking place. This has been decided at the highest levels that matter. The exact words that I was communicated were" unless we are in a all out war, the parade will be held on 23 March ".
All preps are in full swing. Also the parade will be held at the new venue that was allocated in Mush era (but never used) ie in shakerparian along the Islamabad expressway opposite sector I-8.
It will be held with all the bells n whistles, like it use to be.

arynews.tv/en/full-dress-rehearsal-held-of-pakistan-day-parade/

Any motor cycle parade or cultural demonstration in parade like below

?

can any one updated me with timings of the parade on Monday, what time its going to start. I heard mobile networks will be down but what about load shading well they will be doing their part I think.
at sharp 9:30 am PST.

arynews.tv/en/full-dress-rehearsal-held-of-pakistan-day-parade/

ISLAMABAD: Fully uniformed contingents of the armed forces of Pakistan rehearsed the Pakistan Day parade here on Saturday, ARY News reported.

According to details, full dress rehearsal of the Pakistan Day parade was held in Islamabad on Saturday. Freshly turned out contingents of the armed forces of Pakistan as well as FC, Rangers, Presidential Guards actively rehearsed the parade.

On the occasion, Pakistan Air Force’s Mirage, F-7 and JF-17 Thunder aircrafts rehearsed various flying maneuvers. Choppers of the Pakistan Army’s Aviation Wing were also seen during the rehearsal.

Different missile units under the Strategic Plans Division (SPD) participated in the rehearsal, while Pakistan’s first indigenous armed drone ‘Burraq’ was also exhibited on this occasion.

Floats highlighting the culture of Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan also participated in the rehearsal for March 23 parade.

Stern security arrangements were made on this occasion, while cellular services also remained suspended in different areas of Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom