What's new

22 Mind-Blowing Facts About Pakistan You Never Knew!

I am disappointed with a few Indian Trollers who derailed this wonderful thread. I have long admired Pakistani food and culture and this thread tries to show other light of Pakistan which a few Pakistanis even didn't knew. Yeah some of them are not entirely right, however hows does that matter? Can't we just applaud for what they have achieved? for instance Babar Iqbal From Pakistan Is Not Just The Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and forget some misinformation. Even with Indian achievements few will be debated but how we thump our chest for the same. Try to be in their shoes man... you have been in your shoes for way too long.

I didnt know that
Fourth Largest Broadband Internet System Of The World Is In Pakistan....Article is really informative

Why do Pakistanis have to resort to lying to make them feel good. Some of these points are just downright lies.
search them up.

I am disappointed with a few Indian Trollers who derailed this wonderful thread. I have long admired Pakistani food and culture and this thread tries to show other light of Pakistan which a few Pakistanis even didn't knew. Yeah some of them are not entirely right, however hows does that matter? Can't we just applaud for what they have achieved? for instance Babar Iqbal From Pakistan Is Not Just The Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and forget some misinformation. Even with Indian achievements few will be debated but how we thump our chest for the same. Try to be in their shoes man... you have been in your shoes for way too long.
I agree with you 100%! Spot on!!

I didnt know that
Fourth Largest Broadband Internet System Of The World Is In Pakistan....Article is really informative
and nobody could even guess that.. truly mindblowing :P

2. Pakistan’s Literacy Rate Has Grown By 250% In The Last Five Years

Even if we consider Pakistani literacy rate 100 % today , was it less than 30% 5 years ago? At least speak some smart lies which can not be proved wrong prima facie. Lekin kya kare Jyadatar pakistani yo ke liye Ek Haq musing article his kafi hai unko kuchha bhi manane ke liye.

They hire one satellite from one country and Mushraff declares that now we are ahead of India in space technology and everybody cheers.

Same is the case with missile and terrorism.

After all that those positive points you mentioned here, Pakistan still is among the poor countries of the world.

China is working on something more effective then Burnol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol.

These are facts. You can search for them on any platform including Internet.

Well, Possibility Pakistan doesn't stand top in the worst countries for journalist and the country with most rape rate.. Ouch, straight on target. :sniper:

Butthurts? Should I dispatch some Burnol?

I did. The biggest deep water port in the world is in China. The 4th largest broadband network is most definitely not Pakistan. Pakistan has a broadband penetration rate that ranks it at 137 in the world.

http://www.broadbandcommission.org/documents/reports/bb-annualreport2014.pdf

The 4th largest network off the top off my head is either Brazil or Germany.

If Pakistan had a literacy growth rate of 250%, and was at 100% literacy today. That means that 5 years ago it had a literacy rate of 28.6%.

Regarding journalism: 10 Most Censored Countries - Committee to Protect Journalists
India is not on the list.

India is rank in the low hundreds in terms of rapes per capita. Pakistan has a higher rate of rape occurrence than India :)

Every fact that I've stated can be cited with data from reputable sources.

No, they're facts. "Mind blowing facts" are supposed to be shocking. -.-

Proud to be a pakistani <3

How can you be so sure? Its very easy to criticize a fact about Pakistan yet so hard to appreciate and be proud of your country. Wow!

If facts that don't meet basic logic tests make you proud to be Pakistani, your faith is shaky indeed.

I really want to see good mind blowing facts except old missiles test and army we already know that. Babar Iqbal young certified is great example!

What people did contribute to Pakistan is important to know, let's get rid of old stuffs. Maybe Tall building and Skycrapers - new mind blowing?

Does Pakistan have this?
chicago_skyscrapers_jk300709_2.jpg

Lol.

I did. The biggest deep water port in the world is in China. The 4th largest broadband network is most definitely not Pakistan. Pakistan has a broadband penetration rate that ranks it at 137 in the world.

http://www.broadbandcommission.org/documents/reports/bb-annualreport2014.pdf

The 4th largest network off the top off my head is either Brazil or Germany.

If Pakistan had a literacy growth rate of 250%, and was at 100% literacy today. That means that 5 years ago it had a literacy rate of 28.6%.

Regarding journalism: 10 Most Censored Countries - Committee to Protect Journalists
India is not on the list.

India is rank in the low hundreds in terms of rapes per capita. Pakistan has a higher rate of rape occurrence than India :)

Every fact that I've stated can be cited with data from reputable sources.

If facts that don't meet basic logic tests make you proud to be Pakistani, your faith is shaky indeed.

Please share us the authenticated link which states exactly the Rapes in India is lower than Pakistan per capita because as far as I know India is known as the Rape capital of the world even according to its own media.

India has also the largest open air toilet of the world in form of its railway track.

Last edited:
12. First PC Virus Was Created By Two Pakistani Brothers
(Maybe not something to be very proud of, but it still might have required an impressive level of intellect to do so)

One incident was narrated to me by my Muslim friend. He was saying, "One of his acquaintance was very excited and happy to know that the first virus was created by a Pakistani. When this Muslim guy came to my friend (himself a Muslim) he was so excited that he was out of breath. He was saying, 'Pata hai pehla computer virus kisne create kiya?' My friend thought to himself, 'Abey itna khush kyon ho raha hai? Tune invent kiya kya?' Then this bast0rd said, 'Pakistani ne!'

Many Indian Muslims root for Pakistan. Khate yahan ki hai, gaate wahan ki hai!

@jbgt90

Just Want to Add 23rd Point .

23rd
Mind Blowing Facts about Pakistan You Never Knew, is Found OBL in Pakistan Which Pakistan Govt & its Army Or ISI Never Knew it.. :D.

Just Correct me Is it not True friends ??:undecided::buba_phone:

9. Pakistan Is Notable For Having One Of The Best Trained Air-Force Pilots In The World!
image.jpg

10. Worlds Largest Man Made Forest Is In Pakistan (Changa Manga)
image.jpg

11. The Highest Railway Station of Asia Is In Pakistan (Kan Mehtarzai, Quetta)
image.jpg

12. First PC Virus Was Created By Two Pakistani Brothers

(Maybe not something to be very proud of, but it still might have required an impressive level of intellect to do so)
image.jpg

13. First Pakistani Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Abdus Salam (Physics 1979)
image.jpg

14. The Largest Irrigation System Of World Is In Pakistan (Indus Basin)
image.jpg

Source: agricorner.com

15. Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Hailed As The 'Worlds Best Qawwal Of The 20th Century”, Known As 'The Legend'
image.jpg

16. World’s 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineer Is In Pakistan
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom