What's new

22 Mind-Blowing Facts About Pakistan You Never Knew!

Faizan Qadeer

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Like everything else, we as Pakistanis have become too negative about our country. We never try to know the positive side of anything, because 'THEY' don't want us to know it, I mean why would they? Our land is so rich of of everything that anyone can fall in love with it and that's the last thing any 'Invisible hand' would want

1. Fourth Largest Broadband Internet System Of The World Is In Pakistan

1.jpg

2. Pakistan’s Literacy Rate Has Grown By 250% In The Last Five Years
It is the largest increase any country has experienced to date.

2.jpg

3. Pakistan Is The First Islamic Country To Attain The Nuclear Power

3.jpg

4. Babar Iqbal From Pakistan Is Not Just The Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)

He is also the Youngest Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) and Certified Web Professional Associate (CIWA) in the world.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6. Pakistan’s National Anthem Tune Ranks First In The Top Three Tunes Of The World!

6.jpg

7. World’s Largest Deep Sea Port Is In Pakistan (Gwadar)

7.jpg

8. About 50% Of The World’s Footballs Are Made In Pakistan

8.jpg

See More : Mind-Blowing Facts About Pakistan You Never Knew!

7,6,1 and possibly 2 are bullshit.

These are facts. You can search for them on any platform including Internet.

Well, Possibility Pakistan doesn't stand top in the worst countries for journalist and the country with most rape rate.. Ouch, straight on target. :sniper:

Butthurts? Should I dispatch some Burnol?

Sir i put the link for remaining ones.. because after 8 there is error "You cant post more than 8 images in a single thread"

comments section mein post kr do website se copy kr k ......

Why do Pakistanis have to resort to lying to make them feel good. Some of these points are just downright lies.

7,6,1 and possibly 2 are bullshit.
No, they're facts. "Mind blowing facts" are supposed to be shocking. -.-

Proud to be a pakistani <3

Why do Pakistanis have to resort to lying to make them feel good. Some of these points are just downright lies.
How can you be so sure? Its very easy to criticize a fact about Pakistan yet so hard to appreciate and be proud of your country. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom