What's new

2023 Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Narges Mohammadi for her fight against oppression of women in Iran

This is biography: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narges_Mohammadi
She has no connection to U.S. Anyway, can you list some of the evil things she has done. She seems to have worked all her life to protect Human rights and stop Death penalty. The worst that can be said is she is an embarrassment for the Iranian government.
She is member of MEK terrorists Organization also she is in love with kurdish terrorists.
She is just a good slave for biggest terrorist country in world(savage America )

Also women of Iran have best condition. Think about your country and poor condition of your women.

Last edited:
Mother of Narges Mohammadi was an MEK terrorist, belonging to Hezbe Toudeh known as communist arm of Soviets inside Islamic Iran. They are and were terrorists from the day first and will be so.
being a MEK terrorist and part of Tudeh party?
come on MKO is an Islamic-communist group and Tudeh a secular one . hard to believe she is member of both

by the way Ozra Bazargan , Mother of Nargess Mohammadi who died in 1400 because of Corona Virus lived in Iran and traveled between cities freely and was an activist.
honestly nearly impossible if you were member of MKO and Tudeh Party.

honestly , wonder what made you guys made that claim

Last edited:
come on MKO is an Islamic-communist group and Tudeh a secular one . hard to believe she is member of both
They are the same crap. Islam and communist being combined becomes a shit called MKO.

They are the same crap. Islam and communist being combined becomes a shit called MKO.
i redirect you to my previous post

and no they are fundamentally different

by the way Ozra Bazargan , Mother of Nargess Mohammadi who died in 1400 because of Corona Virus lived in Iran and traveled between cities freely and was an activist.
honestly nearly impossible if you were member of MKO and Tudeh Party.

honestly , wonder what made you guys made that claim
No one can punish me because my relative was a member of a terrorist organization. And i as a wise terrorist will hide my true nature. She would never reveal her nature unless received orders from outside the country.

No one can punish me because my relative was a member of a terrorist organization. And i as a wise terrorist will hide my true nature. She would never reveal her nature unless received orders from outside tue country.
you said his mother was member of two terrorist group and i pointed she was not .
or you claim she was a member in hiding , do you have any evidence on that or because you are angry at the daughter , you want to insult the mother?
doesn't it contradict your post here maybe worse because you are prosecuting somebody who is dead and can't defend itself for something she didn't do

Where is this prick to defend the defendless infants of Gaza?
What do these "Iranian" "human right" defenders say about thousands of children and women being slaughtered?
Do they defend women and children right now?

She had legitimate demands, obviously everyone wants equality in society. However, how does that relate to 'Peace prize' ?

What do these "Iranian" "human right" defenders say about thousands of children and women being slaughtered?
Do they defend women and children right now?
Of course not. They don't give a shit about human rights or peace.

Most of these pricks have asked for American invasion of Iran. They are the chosen filths of west in our society.

I protest against the oppression of Muslim women by the fanatic French regime, I support freedom of Muslim women of France to choose what they want to wear ---- where's my Nobel peace prize? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom