What's new

2023 Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Narges Mohammadi for her fight against oppression of women in Iran

A new slave of America
I'm wonder why peace prize always goes to most evil persons in world.
And coincidentally, these people are America's "friends/slaves"

I want one noble prize for peace.. to decorate my toilet... or to use it as "aftabe" if it's an item...if paper...i need that as well... moisturized toilet papers

This pretty much discredits her, when you get plaudits and awards from the west everyone knows your in the wrong

A new slave of America
I'm wonder why peace prize always goes to most evil persons in world.
And coincidentally, these people are America's "friends/slaves"
This is biography: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narges_Mohammadi
She has no connection to U.S. Anyway, can you list some of the evil things she has done. She seems to have worked all her life to protect Human rights and stop Death penalty. The worst that can be said is she is an embarrassment for the Iranian government.

The timing of this particular award does seem,shall we say,,,,a little.....suspicious.
🤔

I`m sure its all just pure coincidence.....😏

These hypocrites can keep pretending like they care about the people of Iran.

These sick bastards are not even showing mercy to cancer patients. So much for "oppression".

She has no connection to U.S. Anyway, can you list some of the evil things she has done. She seems to have worked all her life to protect Human rights and stop Death penalty. The worst that can be said is she is an embarrassment for the Iranian government.
And that is the only reason she got the prize.

Why does a Nobel Prize go to an evil person?

This is where disagree with the West.

Look at this American bastard who is a quadruple amputee:
1696644409866.jpeg

Or USA cannot tolerant development in other nations like Muslim countries or China.

I don't think she can raise human rights issue of Palestinians, of Muslims in France, and some other countries.

Is human rights an issue only in anti-western countries? It is a legitimate question.

It's totally wrong to execute or punish people over difference in politics (some regimes do it), but there are heinous criminals who absolutely, unequivocally, 1000%, deserve death. Watch crime videos. I believed in death penalty before, but after watching dozens of those videos, I can say many deserve multiple death sentences, over and over, if that were possible.

Also, today the definition of human rights in the West has been stretched so far-left that it focuses on fluff issues, trivializing it. As a result, biological men are competing in women sports and primary school children are taught alphabet soup sexuality. Interestingly, no biological woman is competing in men's sports claiming she is a man and where is the human rights of children to be protected from perversion.

I want one noble prize for peace.. to decorate my toilet... or to use it as "aftabe" if it's an item...if paper...i need that as well... moisturized toilet papers
To get your Nobel toilet decorate, you need to be a westerner war criminal, or serve their crimes in a way, or participate in a genocide that is in interest of west.

I mean do do something, at least found a terrorist group like Al-Qaeda or ISIS in Middle east.

Last edited:
The Nobel might be a propaganda tool, but this woman has a lot of respect amongst non conservative people.
Don't be gullible and fooled by western non sense.

This woman is an MEK affiliated terrorist. Their parents fled Iran after making a bloodbath of innocent Iranian citizens.

When USA fails to overthrow its enemies by military power, they resort to their soft power assets such as this bullshit nobel prize.

Mother of Narges Mohammadi was an MEK terrorist, belonging to Hezbe Toudeh known as communist arm of Soviets inside Islamic Iran. They are and were terrorists from the day first and will be so.

One day Osama Bin Ladin was freedom fighter in American media, the other day they called him a terrorist. That is the real face USA's soft power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom