What's new

2022 Formula one season

Pakistani are more interested in street racing, drag and drift . We recently got drift track in lahore s.a garden.
Eventually F1 will also be huge here, we just need some drivers to make their name in the Junior formulas or in the E sports.

Have you watched Driven which has the lovely Estella Warren ?
estella-warren-during-world-premiere-of-the-rundown-at-universal-in-picture-id104893829

estella4.jpg
The last time a women raced in formula one was 30 years ago. https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/...ti-were-no-closer-to-another-female-f1-driver

Since then a handful have only participated in Testing or in FP1

I'm watching F1 regularly ever since 2004 back when I was in 6 th grade.

I think ferrari has the best chances of this years championship, red bull second, and mercades imo won’t be even top 5.
I really wanted a F1 track in Pakistan, shame Pakistan does not have any formula track or never even had a f1 or f2 driver.
Ferrari has a very good chance to win this year, especially with Leclerc and Sainz. However, Red Bull's teething problems seem to be getting corrected, as per what we saw at Imola. Max still has a chance to win the WDC as well as Constructors. Merc has no chance lmao. Even Haas is doing better with kev mag. Hoping Mick gets a few wins tho.

Hopefully Ferrari wins...... not a Ferrari fan but still its a FERRARI... plus the car is great this year. If they can minimize the proposing than its perhaps as competitive as the redbull but personally i would prefer anyone to win but redbull!

For all you f1 fans, this here is a go karting track in Pakistan, Karachi. imo it’s easily the best go karting track in the whole of S Asia. go karting is the foundation of being a F1 driver, all start from go karting at a young age, hopefully these kind of tracks help the future generation. Pakistan has a huge potential to produce good f1 drivers, India had the potential but somehow they are wasting it hugely.
EEF4E03A-7B6C-44A3-960C-B46A2ABFB414.jpeg

current ^
91711AE7-8E2D-4612-AEE3-86F0E6694A0A.jpeg

finished ^ (buildings on top)

For all you f1 fans, this here is a go karting track in Pakistan, Karachi. imo it’s easily the best go karting track in the whole of S Asia. go karting is the foundation of being a F1 driver, all start from go karting at a young age, hopefully these kind of tracks help the future generation. Pakistan has a huge potential to produce good f1 drivers, India had the potential but somehow they are wasting it hugely.
View attachment 840844
current ^
View attachment 840845
finished ^ (buildings on top)
Is this track FIA approved?

Hopefully Ferrari wins...... not a Ferrari fan but still its a FERRARI... plus the car is great this year. If they can minimize the proposing than its perhaps as competitive as the redbull but personally i would prefer anyone to win but redbull!
Everyone is a Ferrari fan, even if they aren’t a Ferrari fan

Back
Top Bottom