What's new

2021: Corps Commander Conference held at GHQ - ISPR

ISI meeting yesterday - corps commanders meeting today.

Is India about to get a new spanking :)

So is it true there is no CORPS Commander Conference since March 14, 2022 ?

I thought they were supposed to hold it once a month. Does it imply that big B does not want to face his own comrades?

Nothing of significance to discuss
Army top brass might be trying to lay low while this political crisis recedes.Even postures, eye movements or even seating arrangement of generals could be food for hungry political paparazzi out here.

Why have they put the masks on? Sharam arahi hai ab kia?

it is for 25 May long march, it may also for interim govt setup and their part in it.

we may hear about interim govt setup officially within this week or unofficially through media.

this is just my thinking, but then i may be on high dosage.
This thread and the OP is from the last year...May 2021.

This thread is from May 2021, last year once covid was there.

shortsighted log..aankhain khol kar date toh parh lai.yah kab ki tweet hai..

Army top brass might be trying to lay low while this political crisis recedes.Even postures, eye movements or even seating arrangement of generals could be food for hungry political paparazzi out here.

Last edited:
So when was the last Corps Commander Conference held at GHQ? We have not seen any press release regarding Corps Commander Conference since March 2022.

Or may be I have missed the ISPR announcement?
Might have missed it. It still happens every month.

So when was the last Corps Commander Conference held at GHQ? We have not seen any press release regarding Corps Commander Conference since March 2022.

Or may be I have missed the ISPR announcement?
or maybe you were not invited to attend ?

or maybe you were not invited to attend ?

That's weird, because ISPR used to issue press releases about the Corps Commander Conferences in the past even when I was not invited :disagree:.

I heard leadership is now holding 'Formation Commanders' Conferences' instead of a 'Corps Commander Conference'.

BTW do you have link to any news or press release mentioning a Corps Commander Conference since the 248th conference was held back in March 2022 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@PanzerKiel.
Can you update us on the stage at which the fencing is both in KP and Baluchistan if possible please.
A
Not exactly though, but there are just small patches which remain to be sealed.....problems including local disputes, local land disputes, difficult terrain etc.

Back
Top Bottom