What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Short-lived friendship? Nitish opposes Centre's questionnaire on Uniform Civil Code :

Mar gaya Modi!

Dar gaya Modi!

C18bQzAXEAAnm_B.jpg

पीएम मोदी का मजाक उड़ाते हुए उद्धव ठाकरे ने कहा, मित्रों सुनते ही भाग खड़े होते है लोग goo.gl/apRPeB

Try to be rational and precise in your debate.. I am already asking for an alternative for Modi. So there is no point is comparing Modi with Kejriwal. Rather you should provide me your suggestion among Non Modi contender.
ashok3t: 9040346 said:
View attachment 362794

Dont zig zag or try to digress or try to be a smart Aleck!

You never said it.

But if the congress can bounce back after the honest Bajpayee.
Its obvious that any shik can overtake India.
This is the common sense that you conveniently overlooked to maintain your advantage & your line of thoughts.

If you do not like my posts to you, simply ignore me, or worse, I will do that.
Dont be a smart Aleck here.

Lol ur Burt hurtted person nd I will understand ur standard when u like kejriwal who has done nothing to Delhi except cheating to people even he has increased its mla salary then an officer in defence personal nd talking about the rahul gandhi who have nothing business then politics still he was able to travel around the world who r paying them u have answer
Modi is travelling around the world increase the investment nd also to increase the status of our nd pls don't ask me how ,when help this to us its going to be joke...

ashopost: 9101369 said:

So ur now saying pm modi is printing notes in RBI lol this height of idiots...

Back
Top Bottom