What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

@Mr.Nair

He sold his property on first week of November (took large amount as cash) and got stuck after demonetisation.

So this is the frustration coming out.

1. Violating rule (no cash transaction allowed > 20,000),
2. Now blaming govt for his wrong doing
3. Releasing frustration on this thread

He is not only the guy, there are many.Some even deposit illicit cash on bank lockers fearing safety etc with high denomination notes.Some sold the property on market price but keeping a low value during registration etc to avoid taxes.All those fellows are against modi and showing here the frustration.

In kerala the communist party even hold protest not to take supervision on co-operative banks accounts.There are plenty of illicit wealth on these bank accounts and these leaders on left just want to protect the crooks and cronies.

AAP,Left,Congress all are same but only in different forms. Every party members are not saints, but BJP are 1000 times far better than these parties.

In a single rally in Lucknow, BJP spent 26 crores.

C1Ssxa4XUAACbM_.jpg

No chairs no stage, no money, yet the crowd pouring in.

C1RIKOKUAAAEM5b.jpg

C1TCwsUWgAI9NAO.jpg

5 signs that point at a not-so-happy new year for Indian techies and IT firms
While the short-term political and economic uncertainties could last over the next two quarters, challenges will remain throughout the year.

PM Modi’s speech shows he has accepted defeat: Mayawati goo.gl/qIOdrf

I think in UP, primarily BSP is going to win..Things might change is SP and Congress ties up with each other. Then entire Muslim vote will for SP-Congress Combine....I feel that Akhilesh is also far better than Mayabati...

I think in UP, primarily BSP is going to win..Things might change is SP and Congress ties up with each other. Then entire Muslim vote will for SP-Congress Combine....I feel that Akhilesh is also far better than Mayabati...

Yes Akhilesh is far better than any candidate in UP.
It is easier for me to say that BJP wont win than to say who will win.

C1TzOOwXgAAVLJY.jpg

C1T5_SmXAAApwV2.jpg

he will win again may b not with great numbr of votes but he will win again in 2019

Premature statement from non Indian.

its my observation i can be wrong as u r an indian and u know better than me about ur country

wat do u think where my observation is wrong?? is he going to win?? or he will not get as much vote as b4? or he will surely win and he will get more vote than b4? or he is going to lose??

its my observation i can be wrong as u r an indian and u know better than me about ur country

wat do u think where my observation is wrong?? is he going to win?? or he will not get as much vote as b4? or he will surely win and he will get more vote than b4? or he is going to lose??

There is going to be a super coalition against this man.
So its all against Modi in 2019.
This kind of assault Modi can not survive.
Same thing happened to BJP in Bihar who were ready with sweets & fire crackers, only to be returned later after knowing they have lost.

First thing is Assembly election in Punjab & UP.
Where BJP WONT win either.

चुनावी तारीखों के ऐलान: केजरीवाल ने कहा, पंजाब में टूटेगा दिल्ली का रिर्काड goo.gl/l7fh1U

Back
Top Bottom