What's new

2015 Moscow parade rehersal (new stuff , Armata, Kurganets , Boomerang)

SPH Msta and Coaliton

53cc2e91029c.jpg

It look so good :smitten:, I am happy for russia but sad for India as buy the look of armata the future of india FMBT & arjun program don't look bright :hitwall:

The Armata has one of the most beautiful chassis on any tank but the turret is one of the ugliest on any tank, its not even a uniform design, that is one side is shaped different from the other. Looks don't matter but still i had to point it out.

The top of the turret is very interesting though:

artt.jpg

Attachments

• tyttr.jpg
    tyttr.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Size comparison between the Armata and T-72...

If these comparisons are right then we're seeing a total break with Russian tank evolution and seeing something radically different.

All bets are off. We can eyeball it being bigger than their legacy vehicles. We know that they've gone to an unmanned turret...they told us so....the only question left is the weapons fit and we shall know that in 7 days.

I'm more convinced than ever that we're on the verge of an armored vehicle race.
Sidenote: Is it just me or does the Armata seem to have more ground clearance than the T-72...and the Abrams, Leopard, and Challenger.

The Armata has one of the most beautiful chassis on any tank but the turret is one of the ugliest on any tank, its not even a uniform design, that is one side is shaped different from the other. Looks don't matter but still i had to point it out.

The top of the turret is very interesting though:

View attachment 218626

Any active defence ?

Back
Top Bottom