What's new

2015 Moscow parade rehersal (new stuff , Armata, Kurganets , Boomerang)

@ptldM3

Bro, why are you even wasting your time with these torks?
These guys are either trolls or mentally handicapped.

They actually try to compare themselves with Russia in terms of military tech. They should just stick to ripping of a Korean K-2 tank and renaming it.

Anyway, these people are just jokers. Every few years they unveil a new ground vehicle, which do not even go into production, they just unveil these things for propaganda purposes.

Their military is a joke. They're reliant heavily on import of parts etc for all these systems, which themselves are just rip offs. These guys are as much self sufficient as saudi arabia :lol:

Anyway, you're bringing shame to Russia to even compare yourselves to these jokers. When these jokers can manufacture a proper surface to air missile without begging NATO, China, when they can design and build a submarine without putting together a german sub and when they can actually make a tank without ripping of a k-2 then they can talk.

When it come to real strategic military hardware, these torks are nowhere to be found.

hmmm really?

please show me similarities between K-2 and Altay, hopefully you can put that peanut of a brain you have to good use and probably see the only foreign part on Altay is the engine , which will change soon.

again, show me vehicles that were revealed for propaganda purposes and never go into production
pretty much all of the Turkish companies responsible for such vehicles are privatized and don't need to waste their money on "propaganda purposes".

Turkish military is a joke ? hmmmm right................
please enlighten me from which country you come from and compare the two.

sorry for offtopic , but somebody had to answer the idiot.

Can the iranians move aside please? Most of you guys are clearly deluded by too much mullah propaganda. Most important long term non-indigenous part of Altay will be the engine, aside from that the systems are Turkish, and Turkey keeps developing indigenous systems to replace foreign ones. Stick to your photoshop and mockups (lmao, the world's laughing) and compare yourself with Sudan, Bangladesh etc with the few remaining legit rockets Iran produces with its almost non-existant defense industry. Even if Turkey produced everything 100% by itself, most of you would still have the same childish behavior and find something to whine about due jealousy and hate just because apparently many of you are still so butthurt from Turks. Turks in general don't expect any positive thing from nor care about Iran anyway, it's actually our fault by baiting Iranians' flaming and make you guys look important in our eyes.

As for this Altay vs Armata discussion. Can it stay civilized? It's an interesting topic for a change, but the childish namecalling and mud throwing starts to take away what little is left of the fun and seriousity of the forum.

0_131c6b_c959ce60_orig[1].jpg

and tons of HD Photo here
Репетиция Парада Победы. Танк Т-14 «Армата» в высоком разрешении

hmmm really?

please show me similarities between K-2 and Altay, hopefully you can put that peanut of a brain you have to good use and probably see the only foreign part on Altay is the engine , which will change soon.

again, show me vehicles that were revealed for propaganda purposes and never go into production
pretty much all of the Turkish companies responsible for such vehicles are privatized and don't need to waste their money on "propaganda purposes".

Turkish military is a joke ? hmmmm right................
please enlighten me from which country you come from and compare the two.

sorry for offtopic , but somebody had to answer the idiot.

A torke khar saying I have a peanut brain. dude, you khars are known for your low IQ. I don't expect a tork to admit altay is a rip off but don't try to hide that fact because you're only embarrassing the torks.

Best shots of the final rehearsal of the Victory Parade

@ptldM3

Bro, why are you even wasting your time with these torks?
These guys are either trolls or mentally handicapped.

They actually try to compare themselves with Russia in terms of military tech. They should just stick to ripping of a Korean K-2 tank and renaming it.

Anyway, these people are just jokers. Every few years they unveil a new ground vehicle, which do not even go into production, they just unveil these things for propaganda purposes.

Their military is a joke. They're reliant heavily on import of parts etc for all these systems, which themselves are just rip offs. These guys are as much self sufficient as saudi arabia :lol:

Anyway, you're bringing shame to Russia to even compare yourselves to these jokers. When these jokers can manufacture a proper surface to air missile without begging NATO, China, when they can design and build a submarine without putting together a german sub and when they can actually make a tank without ripping of a k-2 then they can talk.

When it come to real strategic military hardware, these torks are nowhere to be found.

They still dont have a missile with more than 300 KM range (CM/BM).

Years ago a news came that they were building a 800 KM range BM.

A torke khar saying I have a peanut brain. dude, you khars are known for your low IQ. I don't expect a tork to admit altay is a rip off but don't try to hide that fact because you're only embarrassing the torks.

the way you talk clearly shows who is the one with low IQ

I told you to prove me similarities between the two , since you can't then you should probably shut up

I also asked you to provide me with vehicles that never go into production and intended for propaganda purposes,
you again can't.

I wonder what is your nationality that you feel embarrassed to put flag on your profile..

He's most likey from Iran, could be Persian for his username is Shahnameh 'Book of Kings' is an epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi.
Haven't you heard of Alp Er Tunga who they perhaps named in Shahnameh as 'Afrasiab'?

'Afrasiab' was one of the kings and heros of Turan and an archenemy of Iran. In Iranian mythology, Afrasiab is considered by far the most prominent of all Turanian kings; he is a formidable warrior, a skilful general who defeated and killed Kai Kawos, the legendary Shah of Greater Iran.
Afrasab was murdered in an ambush of Rostam during wars between Turan and Iran.
according to Shahnameh he met his death in a cave known as the Hang-e Afrasiab, or the dying place of Afrasiab, on a mountaintop in (Azerbaijan).
What I understood by his disrespectful post is he has either a long story with the Turks or a long standing phobia.

Other than that If some compete Altay and Armata, I, myself is enough for Armata JK.

_____
Both Altay and Armata look good and it's not a pee war.
Sorry for off topic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom