What's new

2012 Doomsday

Imagine the Christian craziness in the year 1,000. They must have been severely bummed. 1,000 is such a better number than 2,000.

I am a Christian and so am allowed to say "Christian craziness." ;)

Imagine the Christian craziness in the year 1,000. They must have been severely bummed. 1,000 is such a better number than 2,000.

I am a Christian and so am allowed to say "Christian craziness." ;)
Sir! Are U Christian or Catholic???

There is no Doomsday but only Chances of Nuclear war worldwide...thats why US elites built undergroung Nuklear bunker proof cities cuz they already planned for their safety......:smokin:

did not know "straight men" could be recognized by their pics.:lol:

Oh you dirty mind :mamba:

robbermrbean.jpg

:P :enjoy:

So that's why Zardari is hell bent on amassing as much as he can before 2012. Hmm

shame on you guys everyone i need marriage i need marriage before 2012 .you have some thing better to do before end of world and that is pray to your GODs for mercy and be good human do some good works . :angel:

No man is above Allah, and if he pleases than this is the day.. nothing we can do about it..

Scientists however claim the chances of this day ending is the same as any other..

shame on you guys everyone i need marriage i need marriage before 2012 .you have some thing better to do before end of world and that is pray to your GODs for mercy and be good human do some good works . :angel:

Imran bhai , fair warning, from one married man to another about to take the plunge. RUN:rofl:

Dooms day :) My father told me this story about dooms day!!

There was a village where a Fox used to hunt down goats of villagers. Villagers decided to catch that fox. They prepare a trap and place it on the way of fox. When fox arrived for the hunt He got captured inside.

Villagers were too angry on the fox, so they decided to kill the fox. when Fox found himself trap he started to shout that "If you kill me then dooms day will come". Villagers got scared, but they again went for killing the fox. Fox again shouted same. That was pretty disturbing for the villagers, since if they leave fox then it will come back and kill their goats, and if they kill the fox then dooms will be on. They all call up the meeting. and decision was made to release the fox. since dooms day is bigger then some goats. fox rain away from there, but during his run, he shouted "oo stupids, if you had killed me, my dooms day would have came".

So it's useless to think about dooms day. since it will come any way, when we will die.

Edit: well no body said anything about 'poller shift'? which will effect soon.

Dooms day :)*****".

So it's useless to think about dooms day. since it will come any way, when we will die.

Edit: well no body said anything about 'poller shift'? which will effect soon.

Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.

:victory:

Imran bhai , fair warning, from one married man to another about to take the plunge. RUN:rofl:

i just warn you guys if world is going to over in 2012 then even you guys marry today you can't enjoy full time and world will be over :rofl: darmiyaan main maza kharab ho jay ga :lol:

Back
Top Bottom