What's new

2012 coming( year that feramasons want to do many things)!

Where did you get the map? How exactly you know how each country will look like. These are all predictions specially the map. I don't believe you. These are hypothetical drawing and writing.

the exact borders , yes i know they can be changed but the main idea is this, even once i think it was CNN showed it. i will give a a source , i'm just looking in my links.
you can even google it, wait

My father in law is a freemason.

Trust me, it's like "The fraternal order of Water Buffaloes." Just a bunch of guys who get together to drink beer and get away from their wives for an evening.

It probably started as something like a trade union or guild hundreds of years ago.

My father in law is a freemason.

Trust me, it's like "The fraternal order of Water Buffaloes." Just a bunch of guys who get together to drink beer and get away from their wives for an evening.

It probably started as something like a trade union or guild hundreds of years ago.
My Grandfather was a freemason, he used to come home drunk a lot. So yes, I think thats exactly what they do.

ok, at last
Project NEW ME:
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

in the project new middle east, west and mason planed , to seprate theppl from diffrent cultures in ME ,but how and why?
first why? because if they seprate diffrent ppl the main county's goverment will engage an internal war, and after this war, they will be weak so it's the best time for isreal,west to build a new imperialism, after the sepration they will force this seprated parts to fight with eachother and then they will kill eachother with the west weapons so first they will sell their weapons for their economy and then they will enter this parts to make peace! then will will rule on them with no problem. for example one of the wars will be between armenia and azerbaijan. or ARAB SHIA STATE WITH SUNNI IRAQ
AND ETC
as i'm seeing for example they want to remove khozistan from iran and give it to arab shia state ( mixing shia and sunni to make arguments..... )
in our east they remove balochestan from iran and combine it with afghanistan balochestan (a new country) .
the worstis paksitan :( it will cut to 1/5)
but you may say ( isreal is even smaller in this map , what happend!) i have an answer : first ,yes it will be smaller but when they capture greater lebanon they will be 3x larger....
MASONs in isreal want to remove all of the religion and make a new religion (basicly evil's one :S) and make a new language (isreal ones , it's EBri in my language ) and then rule the world, you may laugh at it, but in fact , they want to do it!
next plans tomorrow.. i'm tired

Israeli language is Hebrew, it was a dead language whcih the Jews revived. No one really likes it, but they forced people to speak it in Israel (I figure?)
Also the map is wrong, Afganistan should be black, as it gained territory. Even thought it's impossible as Pakistani pashtoons are loyal to mother Pakistan first.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

So what happes if you become number 33?

well, at last we are entering into the new year.
from past 2 years or more, the west tried to tell us that in the 2012 the world will end but what's the point?
just as nostrodamos told this will happen , it WIll happen? we don't know ... but we know one thing: that this year will be a dangerous year but not for ending the world! for the plans that framasons ( or MASONs) designed for us. they are telling that the world will end in armagedon and this armagedon will happen this year. West made a lot of films of 2012 so they have plans, one of them was the new middle east and it was one the most important one....
guys go do some research about masons, they are really dangerous ppl, because their main distincation is to remove God from our lives. their plans had started from about 10 years ago(even earlier). if i want to express their opinion i must tell you this: Teaching Kabbalahin most of the countries with diffrent name ( Attention: the classes of Kabbalah are mostly named : theosophy or sth like that)

***Masonary was started in isreal ppl and they learned it from Egypt( from the witchEs)
and now isreal is the n1 of them
i just want that in this year don't believe everything easily and think about the other side of it.

and after you searched about these plans plz tell what are the their other plans

TO REPLY TO ME YOU REALLY MUST KNOW A LOT OF THING ABOUT MASONARY AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE INFO DON'T TELL any STUPID thing,...
This is a joke right?

nope, sry i have some exams these day , but to answer you, i must say that masons have diffrent groups, for example: if you want to enter these, you must believe in one the 3 main religion, but after that if they think that u can be useful , they start some kind of mission for you , you go to some classes etc. if you think it's a joke and masonary is not sth bad, ok. i will show you some of their classes videos and pics.
if you want to count their ranks in their whole system it will be ore than 100 ranks, ...
i will show u that how USA or etc are afftected by MASONARY.
in next days i will upload the videos and pics (iran's internet sucks! just 200kbs dl rate and 140kbs upload)
and because of my exams , i will put the whole theory and pic in one post. ghathering them

Ahmadinejad_King_MasonicSha.jpg

The North Indian freemasonry meets in conference this early 2011.

182718_500247987108_134784552108_6495259_4848938_n.jpg

Masonic+India.jpg

plz visit

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.500229857108.270744.134784552108

confused.jpg

I don't buy into all these secret societies and their evil world domination plans. Anyone can make a YouTube video saying outrageous things, and people believe them because it makes life a bit more spicy.

We already live in a 4 dimensional world,
3 of space and 1 of time.
But ofcourse for you its just western propoganda.:lol:
No! its not just a propaganda cuz realli the world gonna end for the Europe and the US hegemony .....their sun won't rise for them...so they are true too....:smokin:

I think the OP is a free mason...he is giving them free publicity on PDF

Back
Top Bottom