What's new

2012 coming( year that feramasons want to do many things)!

islam means nothing without the imam VELAIAT and sry if u disrespected sunni
and our prophet noticed about the way after him alo but many ppl forgot everything.and shiee is not just a name it's the soul of the islam because a living imam in all times is the soul of the islam
*** it's not the matter of islam in this thread if u want we can talk about it in other threads
we iranian say that truth is ugly , if you want to accept it or not!

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

and yes as i said we don't know anything about the time of qiamat, we are talking about framasons plans!

islam means nothing without the imam VELAIAT and sry if u disrespected sunni
and our prophet noticed about the way after him alo but many ppl forgot everything
.and shiee is not just a name it's the soul of the islam because a living imam in all times is the soul of the islam
*** it's not the matter of islam in this thread if u want we can talk about it in other threads
we iranian say that truth is ugly , if you want to accept it or not!

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

and yes as i said we don't know anything about the time of qiamat, we are talking about framasons plans!

You are calling yourself muslim? You are no more a muslim. You talk about a imam Velaiat without him islam is nothing and our prophet (S) follows him? Nauzubillah Astagfirullah. You know nothing about islam. You commited shirk saying these words. Muhammad (S) was a walking quran and you say he followed some imam, he (S) followed only allah's command. You just did a shirk. Nauzubillah...

It is not hard to spell Freemasons? Why is everyone getting it wrong ?

i didn't got your point! it's my idea:
look : Main person in islam is our prophet with the most extended velaiat that god gave him .
then quran the god words is important.
then the living imam in the all of the times . they have VELAIAT too, but they don't have VAHI . they are the ppl that we must follow them, i didn't said that we must follow imam for himself, we follow them because with their way we can reach god. understood?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

It is not hard to spell Freemasons? Why is everyone getting it wrong ?
you are 100% right, but it's and litreture proccess, in every language we change the words that come from other langs to spell it more easily ,

you guys take a look at THIS then argu with me, it's their will, they want to we kill each other in fights and then they rule on this world...
LISTEN YOU ARE COMPARING MY IDEAS WITH YOURS AND ME THE IINVERSE ! WE WON'T REACH ANYWHERE

i didn't got your point! it's my idea:
look : Main person in islam is our prophet with the most extended velaiat that god gave him .
then quran the god words is important.
then the living imam in the all of the times . they have VELAIAT too, but they don't have VAHI . they are the ppl that we must follow them, i didn't said that we must follow imam for himself, we follow them because with their way we can reach god. understood?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

you are 100% right, but it's and litreture proccess, in every language we change the words that come from other langs to spell it more easily ,

What is velaiat and vahi? Are these persian words? Anyway my faith isn't same as yours. There is no compultion in matter of religion- ameen.

no they are arabic as i know.
velaiat is sth more than a word, it seprate to 4 parts for prophets and 3 for the imam's. stay calm and just let's talk togeather
first i want to tell you that is the VAHI: it's the massages from the god. prophets recived the massages of the god then they seprate from each other in 2 parts, 1. the god's words that are in qur'an 2. god's words that are like advices. (we call them ghodsi hadis)
velaiat means: all of the things that a prophet must do. i will tell you this latter

Ya one is hadis kudsi

never heard read the term velaiat. You say Prophet must do. There aren't any prophet left. In the case of Muhammad (S) it is we call hadith which are his spoken, working anything related to him.

i know there is no more prophet, but there is one more imam living from about 1100 years ago! after ABASi goverment killed the 11th Imam, he went to an absence for frist 70 years and after that for unknown time, he will full the world with justice and hapiness

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

and now, he have to do velaiat, it's a huge part of shiee , and the diffrence between shie and sunni.

are u talking about imam mehdi or descendent of Isa or Jesus (A)

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

by the way we don't believe in any imam. soooooooooooooo that is one of the mejor difference

imam mahdi, but it's not my point i want to talk about MASONARY, if you had let me u wouldn't ask a question :D
and yes that's our difrence

ok, at last
Project NEW ME:
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

in the project new middle east, west and mason planed , to seprate theppl from diffrent cultures in ME ,but how and why?
first why? because if they seprate diffrent ppl the main county's goverment will engage an internal war, and after this war, they will be weak so it's the best time for isreal,west to build a new imperialism, after the sepration they will force this seprated parts to fight with eachother and then they will kill eachother with the west weapons so first they will sell their weapons for their economy and then they will enter this parts to make peace! then will will rule on them with no problem. for example one of the wars will be between armenia and azerbaijan. or ARAB SHIA STATE WITH SUNNI IRAQ
AND ETC
as i'm seeing for example they want to remove khozistan from iran and give it to arab shia state ( mixing shia and sunni to make arguments..... )
in our east they remove balochestan from iran and combine it with afghanistan balochestan (a new country) .
the worstis paksitan :( it will cut to 1/5)
but you may say ( isreal is even smaller in this map , what happend!) i have an answer : first ,yes it will be smaller but when they capture greater lebanon they will be 3x larger....
MASONs in isreal want to remove all of the religion and make a new religion (basicly evil's one :S) and make a new language (isreal ones , it's EBri in my language ) and then rule the world, you may laugh at it, but in fact , they want to do it!
next plans tomorrow.. i'm tired

Back
Top Bottom