What's new

2010-2012 Saudi Shopping Spree: F-15s, Helicopters & More

You are truly an uncivilized,mannerless and bigoted person. It is my mistake, I thought you would maintain civility in your discussion. Apparently, your parents did not teach you manners. I must've expected too much from you and your likes. Aidos'.

The problem is brother on this thread he was the one that started the mention of toilets and cleaners then subsequently leading to personal insults - its in his nature. When all debating techniques fail then start on the "personal attack level". Immature and childish.
Bottom line is these weapons and equipment look awesome - question is if the KSA ever tried using them they would have to seek permission from the creator of the weapons - bit pathetic if you ask me.

The problem is brother on this thread he was the one that started the mention of toilets and cleaners then subsequently leading to personal insults - its in his nature. When all debating techniques fail then start on the "personal attack level". Immature and childish.
Bottom line is these weapons and equipment look awesome - question is if the KSA ever tried using them they would have to seek permission from the creator of the weapons - bit pathetic if you ask me.

Why is it that anyone who does not agree with their views then becomes a target for their personal attacks. I think they lack decorum education and intellect. Thats why no matter what weapons they buy they seem to get kicked around by a small country of 4 million people

Oh is that right?? Wasn't your best friend Aryan_B who said "Your London job" first?? Really you people really are everything that is wrong with humanity... If you would all just disappear one night we will go into discovering other galaxies and other planets in like 24 hours already.

Brother, the problem is, they seem to take the slightest bit of criticism as an attack against them. Surely, why are we all in an online discussion forum? To present our views AND discuss. And normally, for any "discussion" to take place, we have to have opposing views to ours. He and his likes always resort to personal attacks in response to the slightest bit of criticism.

Not everything is their monarchy. It looks like they are not suited to democracy at all and have got this monarchic/dictatorship mentality deeply engrossed into them. If they cannot bear the slightest criticism without resorting to personal attacks, why are they in a forum after all? Why don't they set up a blog or something where they can impose their so-called "dictatorship" ? Or do they have such a serious superiority complex mental problem?

Oh is that right?? Wasn't your best friend Aryan_B who said "Your London job" first?? Really you people really are everything that is wrong with humanity... If you would all just disappear one night we will go into discovering other galaxies and other planets in like 24 hours already.

Mossa my dear brother what are you smoking mate it must be powerful stuff how do you associate London with toilets.

Anyway back to topic these weapons need American or Israeli permission before they can be used

Brother, the problem is, they seem to take the slightest bit of criticism as an attack against them. Surely, why are we all in an online discussion forum? To present our views AND discuss. And normally, for any "discussion" to take place, we have to have opposing views to ours. He and his likes always resort to personal attacks in response to the slightest bit of criticism.

Not everything is their monarchy. It looks like they are not suited to democracy at all and have got this monarchic/dictatorship mentality deeply engrossed into them. If they cannot bear the slightest criticism without resorting to personal attacks, why are they in a forum after all? Why don't they set up a blog or something where they can impose their so-called "dictatorship" ? Or do they have such a serious superiority complex mental problem?

The items purchased would be commendable and a great addition to any military but on this occasion its perhaps not. Its like buying a nintendo for my nephews and forgetting to give them the charger! Thats how the US treat the House of Saud. I detest their brainless mentality and this activity is embarrassing their nations people. Fools

Many of these parts are required frequently for maintaining your F 15s. Answer me, where are you gonna get them if sanctioned? Better face up to your reality.

F_15_circle.jpg

Link 16

Advanced Electronic Company :

V5 20 - YouTube

V5 21 - YouTube

Alsalam Aircraft Company :

V5 19 - YouTube

See continuation :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ree-f-15s-helicopters-more-5.html#post2913571

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes brother I agree. Our brother Mossa must learn to be tolerant about other peoples views. May God guide him from dark to light

Link 16

http://www.da

Advanced Electronic Company :

[url=http://www.youtube

[url=http://www.youtu

[B]

Alsalam Aircraft Company :
[/B]

[url=http://www.y

[B]See continuation :
[/B]
[url]http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/178641-2010-2012-saudi-shopping-spree-f-15s-helicopters-more-5.html#post2913571

Apparently, your company thinks otherwise.

http://www.alsalam.aero/Magazines/Magazine2008EN.pdf

How do you see Alsalam in terms of cooperation with the RSAF
Logistics and Supply Department?

As I mentioned earlier, the nation is proud of Alsalam and the other Economic Offset Program Companies as
well. We truly see the role of Alsalam as complementary to the Air Force in the area of aircraft overhaul and
maintenance. But I think capabilities should be expanded and we urge Alsalam to strive for more capability in
the near future; for example, the expansion in manufacturing and repair to achieve self sufficiency in repair and
manufacture of aircraft spare parts.

The AS9110 quality management
standards focus on key requirements
critical for the maintenance of
commercial and private aircraft
as well as military aircraft, and it
also includes the requirements of
ISO 9001:2000 standards specific
to companies engaged in the
manufacture or maintenance
of aircraft spare parts under the
regulations of the FAA PMA.

Now what are FAA PMA regulations? Details can be found in the articles, however, the summary is:

Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA)

Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) is a combined design and production approval for modification and replacement articles. It allows a manufacturer to produce and sell these articles for installation on type certificated products. Orders 8110.42 and 8120.2 prescribe the approval procedures for FAA personnel and guides applicants in the approval process.

You can't do nothing without your supplier. :cheers:

And I hope I'd not get a reaction like that of the uncivilized Mosamania from you. :)

Saddam in his time had even bought more weapons than Saudis will ever manage. He also had a combat proven army unlike Saudis. He had even managed to get ballistic missiles and chemical weapons and unlike Saudis he had some kind of industry as well producing some missiles and tanks and stuff. Where is he now? What happened to him? He was the darling strong arm hero of Saudis. He used to be the gold standard by which all Arab armies used to be measured against. He could not stand up for a few weeks at the end when sanctions hit the nation and the threats rolled in. He dismantled all his military might under the threat of war and sanctions and at the end did not even have short range missiles and no air force. Saudis will be no different either. All these are useless stuff since at the break out of war the Saudi forces will run away rather stay and fight. That is the truth. Just like in past when they brought in Americans and Europeans to save them.

These machines are all of inferior quality and have kill codes in them which would make them useless if US ever wants them to be. None of these equipment can have their spares get manufactured in Saudi and not only that but a country that spends only 0.005% of its GDP on science research can not even dream of manufacturing hitech stuff. But it is good and alright. Saudis have no enemies except for Israel with which the royal family in Saudi Arabia has reached deals before. The Saudis need to curb the terrorism that is coming out of that country by spending that money on social programs and rehabilitation centers rather than spending it on buying useless arms. A country that spends 15% of its GDP on military and security affairs while its R&D spending is the lowest in the world has some fundamental thinking to do.

Well every one is buying weapons according to their pocket,pakistan bought f 16s india is buying modern weapons and every country according to their needs....whats bad if our brothers S.Arabians are buying modern weapons to make their defence strong....so far the point they are useless and requires permission from their masters is like fooling urself with denial....Smell coffee and wake up...

Saddam in his time had even bought more weapons than Saudis will ever manage. He also had a combat proven army unlike Saudis. He had even managed to get ballistic missiles and chemical weapons and unlike Saudis he had some kind of industry as well producing some missiles and tanks and stuff. Where is he now? What happened to him? He was the darling strong arm hero of Saudis. He used to be the gold standard by which all Arab armies used to be measured against. He could not stand up for a few weeks at the end when sanctions hit the nation and the threats rolled in. He dismantled all his military might under the threat of war and sanctions and at the end did not even have short range missiles and no air force. Saudis will be no different either. All these are useless stuff since at the break out of war the Saudi forces will run away rather stay and fight. That is the truth. Just like in past when they brought in Americans and Europeans to save them.

These machines are all of inferior quality and have kill codes in them which would make them useless if US ever wants them to be. None of these equipment can have their spares get manufactured in Saudi and not only that but a country that spends only 0.005% of its GDP on science research can not even dream of manufacturing hitech stuff. But it is good and alright. Saudis have no enemies except for Israel with which the royal family in Saudi Arabia has reached deals before. The Saudis need to curb the terrorism that is coming out of that country by spending that money on social programs and rehabilitation centers rather than spending it on buying useless arms. A country that spends 15% of its GDP on military and security affairs while its R&D spending is the lowest in the world has some fundamental thinking to do.

Muslim countries need to improve indigenous production in that sense Pakistan Turkey are on the right track.

As Sauds do not have enough of a population to go into that they should support Turkey Pakistan and Iran in developing Muslim weapon manufacturing

Must say, surprised to see Iran's automotive industry (total production) just below Russia, 14th position.:cheers:

Signs of an fully industrialized economy to come, God willing it will be so.
In the long term, I see a tremendous opportunity for cooperation between Russia, Turkey, Iran and even China. Together we could keep Asia out of dirty western hands. As always though, they will try everything to play these countries against one another.

In the long term, I see a tremendous opportunity for cooperation between Russia, Turkey, Iran and even China. Together we could keep Asia out of dirty western hands. As always though, they will try everything to play these countries against one another.

I think you are on the right track. It was good to see the recent visit of the Turkish prime minister to China. It is a pity Saudis can not turn to Muslim countries like Turkey and Pakistan for weapons at least they would be assisting us and also get weapons they could if necessary use against any ebemy

Sure bro. Already I think major oil/gas pipelines run from Russia and Iran to Turkey. Russia is also the biggest trade partner of turkey.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom