What's new

2010-2012 Saudi Shopping Spree: F-15s, Helicopters & More

In the long term, I see a tremendous opportunity for cooperation between Russia, Turkey, Iran and even China. Together we could keep Asia out of dirty western hands. As always though, they will try everything to play these countries against one another.
one of the best comments i have seen in this fourm you should be thanked 1000 time for it

i see some "pakistanis" obejcting senselessly that saudia arab weapon usage needs permission and house of saud is idioits while forgetting pakistani leaders, their boot licking habits, their F-16 purchase

so dont give advices to others when your own house is not in order

i see some "pakistanis" obejcting senselessly that saudia arab weapon usage needs permission and house of saud is idioits while forgetting pakistani leaders, their boot licking habits, their F-16 purchase

so dont give advices to others when your own house is not in order

We are fully aware of our leaders and their misdameanors - but it would be wrong to discuss their behavior on a thread thats about the Saudi Arabians. If you want we can start a thread about their "boot licking habits" on which i would agree.
However lets stick to what this thread is about and discuss what the Sauds "think" they have purchased from the Amreekans.

We are fully aware of our leaders and their misdameanors - but it would be wrong to discuss their behavior on a thread thats about the Saudi Arabians. If you want we can start a thread about their "boot licking habits" on which i would agree.
However lets stick to what this thread is about and discuss what the Sauds "think" they have purchased from the Amreekans.

the thread is about shopping spree not about house of saud and their boot licking of usa and israel and how they are hostile to iran etc etc as these things are being discussed from last couple of pages. Restrict everyone to the thread then or else whoever discussing house of saud,his own leaders attitude and behaviour will also be scrutunized

with money comes the power and it's the right of every islamic country to make oneself strong militarily. Go read surah namal of Quran if every one has doubts.

Regarding,buying from usa, then saudia is not pakistan who has brought f-16 through loans and aid money, thats why they put restrictions on our f-16, saudia purchased from their own money which makes them the rightful owner who can use as he wish. A hard reality check for every wishful thinker here

where is the Mod:cry: my goal of starting such thread is to hold a beneficial discussion that allow us to enhance our knowledge in regards of such thing and to be a reference for the future in case we need to get back to> but unfortunately turned to be like youtube first you watch soccer then you ends up watching WW2 :blink:

Muslim countries need to improve indigenous production in that sense Pakistan Turkey are on the right track.

As Sauds do not have enough of a population to go into that they should support Turkey Pakistan and Iran in developing Muslim weapon manufacturing

That is what we have always been saying. But who listens? That is the sad part. If the Saudis had invested this money in Pakistan's industries by now we would have given then ten times more.

Some members here are implying that Saudi Arabia should'nt buy weapons just to keep few fanboys here in the forum happy....

Saudis should buy all the best weapon they can..especially for their air-force..But what gives when tiny Israel will be operating F35 and Saudis are still being sold F15-SE?

These are targeted more at iran and any potential rebels egypt style than at israel.

F35 sales already refused to KSA in the light of Israeli concerns!

loooool read this

BAE Systems today announced a $367M contract to deliver 70 Digital Electronic Warfare Systems (DEWS)/Common Missile Warning Systems (CMWS) to upgrade F-15S fighter jets in support of the Royal Saudi Air Force.

BAE Systems looks forward to providing the Royal Saudi Air Force with this superior electronic capability,” said John Nyilis, product line director at BAE Systems. “Through these efforts the Kingdom’s existing fighter F-15 fighter aircraft will match the capabilities of the next generation of F-15 SA fighter jets currently in development.

DEWS is a state-of-the-art integrated digital electronic warfare system which provides advanced radar warning and countermeasure capabilities to legacy and new platforms. The system protects aircraft by providing situational awareness, offensive targeting support, and self-protection.

Our DEWS/CMWS product can be modified for a wide variety of platforms, providing our customers with the ability to ensure system commonality,” said Nyilis.

BAE Systems will deliver the DEWS/CMWS system to Warner Robins Air Logistics Center in Georgia under a Foreign Military Sale to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The work will be performed in Nashua, N.H., Totowa, N.J., and Austin, Texas and is scheduled to be completed by November 2018.

its basically the same capability but we have them on the eurofighters typhoon and f-15SE

Back
Top Bottom