What's new

2010-2012 Saudi Shopping Spree: F-15s, Helicopters & More

lol

In the Arab world, saudis are known as robots. Whatever their royals, excuse me gods, believe, they believe. The literally think Iran wants to resurrect the Achemenid Empire so they have to get ready!!!! lmao talk about insaneeeeee

They can not all be like that yaar. But I must say that some Arabs on here do take criticism of their leaders very personally.

I think they are silly to buy weapons that they may have difficulty with parts like they should learn from our lesson or Iran's lesson. Even though Iranians had paid for weapons Americans refused to supply parts cos Shah their yes man was gone

The 10000 million suicide bombers who have targetted shias, the actions of Saudi Arabia against Iran, the Iran/shia centered works of your mullahs and the speeches that they give, wahabism, the opening of your air space to Israelis against Iran etc... all tell a different story.

I don't see other Arabs give two shits about Iranians, but I see you guys obsess over us and our religion like no tomorrow, hence:

1-Al-Qaida is a renegade group their nationality does not make them responsible for the action of the Saudi government or people. They are considered a terrorist entity and rejected by both the Saudi public and government.

2- Why don't you highlight the actions of Iran against Saudi Arabia as well?? For God's sakes just look at Iranian media and Mullah speeches and brainwashing people into hating the fictional entity that is called "Wahhabi" which by the way does not exist to begin with, most Saudis have a problem with Iran over the spread of hate thing and propaganda targeted against us by it.

3- Those Mullahs only give about 1 speech a year tops about Iran in the first place they don't give a **** about Iran they are more busy fighting liberals inside the country than to care about Iran. Not because you only google and search for Iranian related topics it means that is all they talk about. And I can do the same thing regarding Iranian Mullahs but I don't because I hate all Mullahs and religious figures equally from the pope to the Saudi mufti.

4- As stated before this thing called "Wahabism" is an invention of Iranian Mullahs which in turn makes me say that Iran is in fact centered and obsessed with our countries that in order to spread hate against us they made this Wahhabi thing up.

5- The opening of the air space turned out to be a lie made up by Debka some people continue to believe it because they themselves are centered and obsessed with Saudi Arabia ;)

Just like other Arabs the common Saudi doesn't give a rat's a$$ about Iran. Hell I didn't even gave a $hit about Iran myself nor was I the least bit interested in it until I joined this forum and saw how Iranians and Pro-Iranian members attacked us like there is no tomorrow so that should tell you something.

Nice to see Saudis flexing their muscles. On another note do you have any indigenous programmes planned? Other than producing spare parts that is :)

As usual your education and intellectual agility prevents serious discussion. We do not hate or dislike Arabs. It is the corrupt leaders that we are critical of. And you speak neither for all Arabs or Sauds just yourself.

There you go insulting me again. You really are something Aryan_B.

Nice to see Saudis flexing their muscles. On another note do you have any indigenous programmes planned? Other than producing spare parts that is :)

There are but expect a few years before steady supply of indigenous equipment to take effect.

This was discussed vehemently in another thread and it was found out that it is not Saudis who support them knowing that it will go to Al-Qaeda they give money for Charity like orphanages and stuff like that but the money for that is laundered and transferred to Al-Qaeda however their supply has gone markedly down thanks to government crackdown. So you should say thank you to the Saudi government ASAP.

There you go insulting me again. You really are something Aryan_B.

How is it insulting?? Is it not true that I have never put you on my ignore list even though you sent be pms. Mossa mate I have nothing against you and your job in London or any other Arab. Just the poor leadership of Arab countries. But I am also critical of Pakistani leaders. Yet you take any criticism of Arab leaders as a personal attack on you. That shows me either you have limited education and or intellectual prowess

There are but expect a few years before steady supply of indigenous equipment to take effect.

This was discussed vehemently in another thread and it was found out that it is not Saudis who support them knowing that it will go to Al-Qaeda they give money for Charity like orphanages and stuff like that but the money for that is laundered and transferred to Al-Qaeda however their supply has gone markedly down thanks to government crackdown. So you should say thank you to the Saudi government ASAP.

Mossa lets not go off topic. I think these purchase of American weapons is silly by Saudi govt as they will not be effective if they fall out with Israel and or America

How is it insulting?? Is it not true that I have never put you on my ignore list even though you sent be pms. Mossa mate I have nothing against you and your job in London or any other Arab. Just the poor leadership of Arab countries. But I am also critical of Pakistani leaders. Yet you take any criticism of Arab leaders as a personal attack on you. That shows me either you have limited education and or intellectual prowess

Mossa lets not go off topic. I think these purchase of American weapons is silly by Saudi govt as they will not be effective if they fall out with Israel and or America

brother aryan dont you know that saudi purchasing these weapons to use aganist muslims specially iran and syria

yeah I'm sure the 1000000000000000000 saudi suicide bombers and saudi citizens in Al Quida and their affliates use magic carpets to travel, beg for food and weapons on the side of the road and pray for fake ID papers, travel documents and millions of dollars in cash in which god duly delivers lol

On top of all that, these people somehow always find their way out of the kingdom, a country with borders as tight as a rocker's skinny jeans, a country which is practically a police state and a country with ample resources and equipment to track whoever it wants inside its borders!

lmao who are you trying to fool Mosa?

If your govt's hands are truly clean, then it's an even sadder picture, because it shows saudi arabia is practically a richer version of Yemen! The Bin Ladens, for example, drive Lambos by the day, and blow themselves up by the night!

Jihaaaaaaaaaad baby

Just for everyone to know Aryan_B along with Iranians say that I am actually secretly a toilet cleaner in London.... You see how lowly this guy is?? Just wanted to know how he tries to slip his insults everyone.

yeah I'm sure the 1000000000000000000 saudi suicide bombers and saudi citizens in Al Quida and their affliates use magic carpets to travel, beg for food and weapons on the side of the road and pray for fake ID papers, travel documents and millions of dollars in cash in which god duly delivers lol

On top of all that, these people somehow always find their way out of the kingdom, a country with borders as tight as a rocker's skinny jeans, a country which is practically a police state and a country with ample resources and equipment to track whoever it wants inside its borders!

lmao who are you trying to fool Mosa?

If your govt's hands are truly clean, then it's an even sadder picture, because it shows saudi arabia is practically a richer version of Yemen! The Bin Ladens, for example, drive Lambos by the day, and blow themselves up by the night!

Jihaaaaaaaaaad baby

Bin Laden family is one of the most Liberal families in Saudi Arabia. They invest in the Music industry heavily apart from construction they own romance TV series channel. This just goes to show that you generalize and paint everyone with the same brush ehich is considered extremism. Why are you an extremist Abii?? Tell me why are you such a radical extremist??

You clearly don't know how things work in the real world. And you are so wrong regarding a lot of what you say. You clearly are ignorant of matters of the real world.

Just for everyone to know Aryan_B along with Iranians say that I am actually secretly a toilet cleaner in London.... You see how lowly this guy is?? Just wanted to know how he tries to slip his insults everyone.

I did not know that. tell me which toilets I will keep a look out. Back to topic it is unwise to buy weapons as Pakistan found to its cost from Americans cos they can sanction you any time you do not do what they say like in the ninties

brother aryan dont you know that saudi purchasing these weapons to use aganist muslims specially iran and syria

I hope that is not true. I hope for peace between our Arab brothers and other Muslim countries. These weapons should be used to defend Muslims and Arabs

I hope that is not true. I hope for peace between our Arab brothers and other Muslim countries. These weapons should be used to defend Muslims and Arabs

These weapons will be used to defend Saudi Arabia from ANYONE and I emphasize ANYONE who dares threaten our peace and security.

These weapons will be used to defend Saudi Arabia from ANYONE and I emphasize ANYONE who dares threaten our peace and security.

Not without American permission. You note the point I made about how they sanctioned Pakistan in the nineties and we couldn't get parts. They could do it to Sauds as well if you fall out with Americans or Israelis. Then these weapons would not be very useful.

btw whats the weather like in Londonistan

Not without American permission. You note the point I made about how they sanctioned Pakistan in the nineties and we couldn't get parts. They could do it to Sauds as well if you fall out with Americans or Israelis. Then these weapons would not be very useful.

btw whats the weather like in Londonistan

They can try sanctioning us and in return we will sanction their Oil supply. We did it once and we can do it again. And everyone see how he keeps trying to insult me to aggravate me to insult him back. And then dare claim that I am the one who can not do discussions. I will let you all be the judges here.

Back
Top Bottom