What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

lol

Of course they are real people but can you tell me the science how do you accommodate 639 people in one house?

Anybody in Karachi can.........visit any hose that is occupied by visitors from the KPK/NWFP/FATA region and you would be surprised, pleasantly or unpleasantly depends on your taste! 639 is supremely exaggerated, however if anybody can actually live in a place in unbelievable numbers, it is the visitors from KPK/NWFP/FATA regions.

I said it before, pre-poll rigging has already started.

A friend of mine is working as a PA to the MNA of PPP. He told me that our MPA was defeated with the margin of 800+ votes in last elections so this time they've transferred 1200+ votes from different constituencies to theirs so that it can be casted on the day of Election without the actual voters being present, hence all of them will go to their candidate and hopefully we will the MPA seat this time.

The PA to the PPP MNA has displayed typical PPP mentality and level of intelligence when PPP catered for the exact figure (although with some margin) by which it lost as if it will be a repeat vote cast, with identical number of votes cast in favor and against.

These are new laws of democracy where an opponent stands but wins 0 vote, yet he had enough reasons to stand in the elections. How amazing and unique phenomenon it is in the books of elections but people are not stupid my friend, even though MQM imagines they don't see or understand.

I was thinking that if electoral lists are corrected, every party would loose 20% to 40% of vote-bank and MQM would be among the biggest losers.

And if only thoughts could produce castles, you'd be living in the biggest one!

Isn't it time you guys stopped blatant lies about votes that are cast to opposition? I have never heard the count of 0 for any opponent to MQM. Ofcourse there is never a real contest as there is never a real contender who holds any goodwill for Karachi, apart from MQM, so that kinda makes the choice easy for Karachiites.

My father wanted to buy a property in karachi, but my brother-n-law rejected and said If He want then buy it in Lahore, since some MQM guy will come and start asking bhagta, or take over... or who knows how many people has brought same house before.. So it's better to buy a property in some clean Lahore society. Lahore also have frauds like in Johar Town.. but it's closed to nothing..

Well I guess then you away from Karachi and Karachi away from you makes both you and Karachi happy? Seriously though, if your father wants to invest in Karachi, tell him to invest in DHA otherwise you must live in the house you purchase anywhere else because land mafia is always after empty plots/empty houses.

I like his style. Does he not have any political affiliation?
By the way, He's quite optimistic about Pakistan's future. Have you seen his interviews with Hamid?

I don't agree with his suggestion that we should forget the past and look to the future because if we do that then we are bound to fail. We have to look at the past, judge it and learn from it, only then can we truly free ourselves and progress.

The PA to the PPP MNA has displayed typical PPP mentality and level of intelligence when PPP catered for the exact figure (although with some margin) by which it lost as if it will be a repeat vote cast, with identical number of votes cast in favor and against.

And if only thoughts could produce castles, you'd be living in the biggest one!

Isn't it time you guys stopped blatant lies about votes that are cast to opposition? I have never heard the count of 0 for any opponent to MQM. Ofcourse there is never a real contest as there is never a real contender who holds any goodwill for Karachi, apart from MQM, so that kinda makes the choice easy for Karachiites.

I think we are discussing a news and there is no margin of imagination. If you could share who has been the winner from this area then you can find a direction to see where the fault lies but only if mind is not thought-sealed already.

I think we are discussing a news and there is no margin of imagination. If you could share who has been the winner from this area then you can find a direction to see where the fault lies but only if mind is not thought-sealed already.
Sorry, but unless you can prove
a) that the opposition got less than 639 votes in this area
or
b) The MQM got all the 639 votes

Your case is dead!

Sorry, but unless you can prove
a) that the opposition got less than 639 votes in this area
or
b) The MQM got all the 639 votes

Your case is dead!

A party who has been in power and in survival competition with its opponent party PPP/ANP for 3 decades (30+), years and has been in power in those areas has been blind about 639 votes doesn't acquit of this by default. You are probably discussing as if you were court of law but perhaps I would need to remind you that we are discussing possible and probable culprit which is nevertheless the winning party and the party who has been winning over and over for 30+ years. If you fail to see suspension and likely culprit, we have no further point of discussion.

A party who has been in power and in survival competition with its opponent party PPP/ANP for 3 decades (30+), years and has been in power in those areas has been blind about 639 votes doesn't acquit of this by default. You are probably discussing as if you were court of law but perhaps I would need to remind you that we are discussing possible and probable culprit which is nevertheless the winning party and the party who has been winning over and over for 30+ years. If you fail to see suspension and likely culprit, we have no further point of discussion.

To establish something based on likelihood and not on proof would be against my religion
Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah. (Qur'an 24: 15)

And why did ye not, when ye heard it, say? - "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to Allah. this is a most serious slander!" . (Qur'an 24: 16)

To establish something based on likelihood and not on proof would be against my religion
Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah. (Qur'an 24: 15)

And why did ye not, when ye heard it, say? - "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to Allah. this is a most serious slander!" . (Qur'an 24: 16)

Thanks for the Verses. Allow me to write more from the same Sura.

24:6
اور جو لوگ اپنی عورتوں پر بدکاری کی تہمت لگائیں اور خود ان کے سوا ان کے گواہ نہ ہوں تو ہر ایک کی شہادت یہ ہے کہ پہلے تو چار بار خدا کی قسم کھائے کہ بےشک وہ سچا ہے

24:7
اور پانچویں بار یہ (کہے) کہ اگر وہ جھوٹا ہو تو اس پر خدا کی لعنت

24:8
اور عورت سے سزا کو یہ بات ٹال سکتی ہے کہ وہ پہلے چار بار خدا کی قسم کھائے کہ بےشک یہ جھوٹا ہے

24:9
اور پانچویں دفعہ یوں (کہے) کہ اگر یہ سچا ہو تو مجھ پر خدا کا غضب (نازل ہو)

24:10
اور اگر تم پر خدا کا فضل اور اس کی مہربانی نہ ہوتی تو بہت سی خرابیاں پیدا ہوجاتیں۔ مگر وہ صاحب کرم ہے اور یہ کہ خدا توبہ قبول کرنے والا حکیم ہے

24:11
جن لوگوں نے بہتان باندھا ہے تم ہی میں سے ایک جماعت ہے اس کو اپنے حق میں برا نہ سمجھنا۔ بلکہ وہ تمہارے لئے اچھا ہے۔ ان میں سے جس شخص نے گناہ کا جتنا حصہ لیا اس کے لئے اتنا ہی وبال ہے۔ اور جس نے ان میں سے اس بہتان کا بڑا بوجھ اٹھایا ہے اس کو بڑا عذاب ہوگا

24:12
جب تم نے وہ بات سنی تھی تو مومن مردوں اور عورتوں نے کیوں اپنے دلوں میں نیک گمان نہ کیا۔ اور کیوں نہ کہا کہ یہ صریح طوفان ہے

24:13
یہ (افتراء پرداز) اپنی بات (کی تصدیق) کے (لئے) چار گواہ کیوں نہ لائے۔ تو جب یہ گواہ نہیں لاسکے تو خدا کے نزدیک یہی جھوٹے ہیں

24:14
اور اگر دنیا اور آخرت میں تم پر خدا کا فضل اور اس کی رحمت نہ ہوتی تو جس بات کا تم چرچا کرتے تھے اس کی وجہ سے تم پر بڑا (سخت) عذاب نازل ہوتا

24:15
جب تم اپنی زبانوں سے اس کا ایک دوسرے سے ذکر کرتے تھے اور اپنے منہ سے ایسی بات کہتے تھے جس کا تم کو کچھ علم نہ تھا اور تم اسے ایک ہلکی بات سمجھتے تھے اور خدا کے نزدیک وہ بڑی بھاری بات تھی

24:16
اور جب تم نے اسے سنا تھا تو کیوں نہ کہہ دیا کہ ہمیں شایاں نہیں کہ ایسی بات زبان پر نہ لائیں۔ (پروردگار) تو پاک ہے یہ تو (بہت) بڑا بہتان ہے

Quran is talking about the allegations of which they had no proof and thus Allah asked them to bring 4 witnesses of the event. In case witnesses were not available, then you swear 4 times and 5th time invoke the wrath of Allah upon him. If we recite more from the same sura, we know that are talking about a case that has no witness or no proof yet allegations were applied.

Coming to the point of discussion, there is a news and there is something on ground. Crime is discovered and culprit is yet to be confirmed, but you begin your investigation on the basis of suspicion and the most suspected is grilled, questioned and inspected first. If you agree with this principle, Its the MQM who has to be grilled, questioned and inspected first.

Leaving this judicial process aside, I have been beneficial of a faulty meter for 30+ years and when case becomes open, I try to hide behind "not proven thus not guilty" theories. Good until proven you are innocent but fingers would be pointed and eye-brows would be raised and fingers are being pointed and eye-brows are being raised on MQM. Leaving all of my political affiliations aside and leaving all of my other questions which I may have for MQM, neutrally and trying to be as unbiased as possible, I would look towards MQM for some explanation because they have been ruling that area for above 30 years and we both know what is the level of control they have over the areas they win.

I wouldn't invest more energies on the topic. I have explained and laid my point to the limits possible. If you are unmoved and locked in your opinion, I would leave you to that.

One has to think logically whether the winning candidate need such measure when the margin of his win is so enormous? Then the only logical conclusion is that the force that wants to enter the arena must be playing foul.

And the above would only be considered if there were an actual 600+ residents registered to the place which has been proved to be a mere 13. So finally, one is left only with the pondering thoughts of how to get rid of this blind ethnic hatred....unless the answer is hate back even more severely!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3632933 said:
@AstanoshKhan bhai kaha he tu :rofl:

Oh Bhai I just merely reported the story... why are you jumping off the seat? Do read my post no 12 and 19.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know its none other than MQM. I posted a video on last page that proves previous adventure similar in being to this

We all know its none other than MQM. I posted a video on last page that proves previous adventure similar in being to this

Well then, case solved....because you have said so!!!

Not even funny!

Nothing new, 20 year ago same use to happen in India, thanks to strict election commission now nothing such happen. Pakistan democracy is young, it need sometime to be matured. Democracy is worst form of govt, but there is no alternative for it. It need time to evolve...

Nothing new, 20 year ago same use to happen in India, thanks to strict election commission now nothing such happen. Pakistan democracy is young, it need sometime to be matured. Democracy is worst form of govt, but there is no alternative for it. It need time to evolve...

If damo-crazy is the worst form of govt, wht we for evolve a disaster?
In pakistan damo-crazy fails cause no one hve democratic attitude , frist we need to groom a democratic culture to hve a result oriented damo-crazy rather thn trying our clash of egos on the name of damo-crazy itself?
This frud of voters list aint going away anywhere by just pointing fingers on each other, it needs a honnest overhauling which can't happen in the crunt mod of political point scoring?

Back
Top Bottom