What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

Funny how people, mostly from Punjab, pretend to know more about Karachi than Native Karachites, ain't it?
I don't understand how it never, for a second, occurs to them Non-Karachites, if Karachi is such a mess, HOW ON EARTH IS IT ONE OF THE MOST POPULOUS CITIES IN THE WORLD?
Personally, I wouldn't leave Karachi for London/New York.

i have experienced that many punjabis see karachi and karachiites not as countrymen, but as a competitor to punjab and lahore, a bad thing happening in karachi means it threatens entire country for punjabis, MQM is in karachi threatens entire punjab, while bad things happening in lahore means its ok, nothing unusual..

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635200 said:
i have experienced that many punjabis see karachi and karachiites not as countrymen, but as a competitor to punjab and lahore, a bad thing happening in karachi means it threatens entire country for punjabis, MQM is in karachi threatens entire punjab, while bad things happening in lahore means its ok, nothing unusual..

You must be in the MQM to say that. LOLS!

:D

I was being sarcastic, @Rusty, you can remove your like now :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635200 said:

I am a Punjabi and have my roots both in Lahore and Karachi, I moved there when I was 1 year old and have been back often.
From my first hand experience MQM is the biggest threat to Karachi and since Karachi is the biggest city, they are the biggest threat to Pakistan.
These terrorists are responsible for turning an amazing city into Mogadishu.
And there are so many stories of people in MQM areas not even having to vote, their votes have been cast for them.

@truthseer I just woke up and still a little groggy :D

I am a Punjabi and have my roots both in Lahore and Karachi, I moved there when I was 1 year old and have been back often.
From my first hand experience MQM is the biggest threat to Karachi and since Karachi is the biggest city, they are the biggest threat to Pakistan.
These terrorists are responsible for turning an amazing city into Mogadishu.
And there are so many stories of people in MQM areas not even having to vote, their votes have been cast for them.

MQM's developed the city, ANP and PPP have destroyed it, you unthanked it :D

MQM's developed the city, ANP and PPP have destroyed it, you unthanked it :D

I will say that Mustafa Kamal did develop the city, last time I went there were really good flyovers and I even saw bus stops. So I will give MQM credit for that. But then again, even Hitler gave the world the WV beetle and the autobahn.
The problem with MQM is their Hitler mentality, if anyone opposes them they will target you with guns and violence.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636241 said:
no offense but i some how really suspected it :enjoy:
hope you know punjabis are MQM senators these days;):tup:

hope you know punjabis are MQM senators these days;):tup:

why do i care, even waseem akhter is a punjabi, i may say the reformed punjabis :enjoy:

MQM has sindhi MPAs in the sindh assembly, MQM is truly the best party of pakistan :enjoy:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636293 said:
why do i care, even waseem akhter is a punjabi, i may say the reformed punjabis :enjoy:

MQM has sindhi MPAs in the sindh assembly, MQM is truly the best party of pakistan :enjoy:
maybe for you!
but nt for all of pakistanis? right
but today they hve been croupted by the system too?lets hope they can grow in punjab too?
come to the topic!

maybe for you!
but nt for all of pakistanis? right
but today they hve been croupted by the system too?lets hope they can grow in punjab too?
come to the topic!

any proof sir of their corruption

MQM And altaf is a Big joke !!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636337 said:
any proof sir of their corruption
DONTlet me started here,friend!
ask HAMMAD sidiqi how much he is collecting these days!
i think its enough?

Not may be whole karachi, (As my Uncle's house in DHA who don't pay) but certainly true for North Nazimabad, Paposh Nagr, Gulistan-e-Johar etc, where my father was expected to buy flat. And my B/L lives in Paposh nagr where the owner's do pay this tax to MQM boys..

Have family in North Nazimabad, never heard of them paying bhatta to MQM lol. My dad and other family members have residential properties in Gulistan e Jauhar, never ever have they paid bhatta to MQM. Take you're bs to some Punjabi dominated forum, this sh-t won't work here.

Funny how people, mostly from Punjab, pretend to know more about Karachi than Native Karachites, ain't it?
I don't understand how it never, for a second, occurs to them Non-Karachites, if Karachi is such a mess, HOW ON EARTH IS IT ONE OF THE MOST POPULOUS CITIES IN THE WORLD?
Personally, I wouldn't leave Karachi for London/New York.

Funny thing is they claim Karachi is dominated by racist "MQM thugs" and is a hell hole yet Karachi receives the most migrants and the number goes up every year.

Back
Top Bottom