What's new

200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

i think its a national frud , should be investigated all over pakistan, PPP, PMLN , all of them doing this sure

YEs, but this seems like a pretty clear example - MQM seems determined to screw itself with these kinds of stupid behaviour

Surprising..No, 43% Vote in 2008 Elections were bogus with as much as 15% Votes were of those who had died years ago in punjab-sindh majority.

YEs, but this seems like a pretty clear example - MQM seems determined to screw itself with these kinds of stupid behaviour
now this is a big problem, cause everyone did it before them, PPP in rural sindh & PMLn & PMLq in punjab, ANP in some of KPK!
every one have hands with dirt?
so what can be done, its the dam system , its not about some party?

now this is a big problem, cause everyone did it before them, PPP in rural sindh & PMLn & PMLq in punjab, ANP in some of KPK!

Well, Justice Fakhruddin's been quite active these days. :D

he dont know nothing, uncle gol mal hai!mental case!

I like his style. Does he not have any political affiliation?
By the way, He's quite optimistic about Pakistan's future. Have you seen his interviews with Hamid?

I take your point, but if one uses the excuse that everyone does it, then there is no difference between the other and MQM - unlike PML-N and PPP, MQM has takena stand for Jinnah's Pakistan and this is a great responsibility, it must either be true or risk alienation

seems what clear example?

the thread is bogus move on

Have family in North Nazimabad, never heard of them paying bhatta to MQM lol. My dad and other family members have residential properties in Gulistan e Jauhar, never ever have they paid bhatta to MQM. Take you're bs to some Punjabi dominated forum, this sh-t won't work here.
I have many friends from Nazimabad to Johar, to Gulshan-e-Maymar to Korangi. This is the first I've heard of BHATTA on private residential property.

Have family in North Nazimabad, never heard of them paying bhatta to MQM lol. My dad and other family members have residential properties in Gulistan e Jauhar, never ever have they paid bhatta to MQM. Take you're bs to some Punjabi dominated forum, this sh-t won't work here.
I have many friends from Nazimabad to Johar, to Gulshan-e-Maymar to Korangi. This is the first I've heard of BHATTA on private residential property.

Again, ages have been added up

They forgot to change the address. So what if the location is wrong, the people exist.

Getting drunk and posting at pdf awesome combo.

What sort of logic is that dear ?

With your logic a dead guy's vote can also be casted. "banda to original tha , ye alag baat hai k ab wo jahannom mai hai"

Its MQM for sure. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Election k baad book chapi thi . " BHAI K KARNAMAY aur SIASAST k dao pech :guns:" this column is taken from that book. Parhna mat bhooliay ga :lol:

aaj tk punjab ke awam apna koi acha leader to chun nahi sake ganje ke ilawa, but when MQM wins from karachi, un ko punjab main kharish shuru hojate he, ke why there jamaat and not MQM won in karachi

well guys tell you MQM has been winning from karachi from 20 years now, learn to live with it and move on

posting childish comments in internet will only waste your time

Its MQM for sure. :lol:

what dont you take this video to supreme court and demand justice, hope ypu wishes will be entertained

BTW here is the rigging by your very famous party and yeah it has reached the media not unlike your video

here is by PPP

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you missed details in the article.

And I think you missed applicable intelligence as to why MQM would conduct such tactics when they already have the area as their stronghold! Any reasonable intelligence would analyse and deduce with reasoning that it must be of a rival party that wants to win with bogus votes!

Back
Top Bottom