What's new

200 golfclub in Pakistan maintained by govt : IMF report

Sir ji Tim Horton's inauguration in Lahore today ..

12113524d6e4ebe.png

121131416d37ff5.jpg
Sadly Pakistanis flock to any crap as long as its foreign but reject even Pakistani gold

@Signalian @SQ8 As far as I know, almost all the gulf clubs in Pakistan are located in DHA. Isn't DHA supposed to be a private company? If yes, then how come these gulf clubs are maintained by the government instead of DHA? Residents of DHA pay huge maintenance bills every month for the maintenance of DHA phases.
Bro, I will have to check, I am not aware of this and haven’t played golf so far lol.

Priorities... This was not on IMF's chopping block ?

Good source of revenue, a golf business

cement, steel, real estate.. Pk fauj has its fingers in many lucrative pies

@Signalian @SQ8 As far as I know, almost all the gulf clubs in Pakistan are located in DHA. Isn't DHA supposed to be a private company? If yes, then how come these gulf clubs are maintained by the government instead of DHA? Residents of DHA pay huge maintenance bills every month for the maintenance of DHA phases.
DHA isn’t private per se - there is maintenance moved into it and goes a long way into military inc. The same way the government, DHA and certain retired military were involved with Bahria town to “force” some lower middle clasd and poor people to sell their land at dirt cheap prices for Bahria town expansion.

Sab saale chor hai siwaye Quaid e azam ke kyun ke qaum nasl dar nasl chor hai.. issi qaum se nikalti hai siyasat dan, jageerdar aur fauji bhi

pakistan should produce some good professional golf players with such nice facilities .

Good source of revenue, a golf business

cement, steel, real estate.. Pk fauj has its fingers in many lucrative pies

golf courses are good destinations for sports travels , in south east Asian countries playing golf is very costly , Japanese come to play golf in Kolkata , it is cheaper for them to play golf in India .

Sir ji Tim Horton's inauguration in Lahore today ..

12113524d6e4ebe.png

121131416d37ff5.jpg

@Bleek

You probably know what I will say after you read my McDonald's story. We'll see burger-kids in Pakistan soon make this a gold standard 5-star dining establishment, when in Canada and the U.S., a dude late for work makes a run here. Lol.

@Bleek

You probably know what I will say after you read my McDonald's story. We'll see burger-kids in Pakistan soon make this a gold standard 5-star dining establishment, when in Canada and the U.S., a dude late for work makes a run here. Lol.
That being said - whenever it happens, whoever has the franchise for starbucks will print money in Pakistan and can use it for toilet paper , kitchen rolls, mop and burn it for a 24/7 bonfire without ever running out of it.

The .01% rich will continue to throng there making their social media posts and burn through 5000rs a cup coffee

That being said - whenever it happens, whoever has the franchise for starbucks will print money in Pakistan and can use it for toilet paper , kitchen rolls, mop and burn it for a 24/7 bonfire without ever running out of it.

The .01% rich will continue to throng there making their social media posts and burn through 5000rs a cup coffee

Indeed, and that's where the saying a fool and his money part ways comes in handy.

The same way the government, DHA and certain retired military were involved with Bahria town to “force” some lower middle clasd and poor people to sell their land at dirt cheap prices for Bahria town expansion.
Then when the same people raided Bahria town in anger and burned down the sign everyone was calling them terrorists and separatists. This is what pushes people to separatism as well. The people who stormed Bahria town two years ago had Sindhudesh flags because the same government they’re suppose to be loyal to had forced them to sell their ancestral land to mafia businessmen for peanuts in Karachi.

Then when the same people raided Bahria town in anger and burned down the sign everyone was calling them terrorists and separatists. This is what pushes people to separatism as well. The people who stormed Bahria town two years ago had Sindhudesh flags because the same government they’re suppose to be loyal to had forced them to sell their ancestral land to mafia businessmen for peanuts in Karachi.

I believe there was one case involving the Air Force Housing in Sindh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom