What's new

20 states demand secession from US

Of course.

The people will need those cigars to celebrate the secession parties, right? Somebody has to be ready to sell those, so it is best to get the FDA out of the picture.

Wait a minute, would the FDA still exist then? May be not!

I am going to add my vote to the petition to allow Cuban Kohibas. ;)

well 'democracy' allow them to be peacefully separated from united states of America, If they don't agree with the current terms and form a new united group under Mitt.R it's totally legal and peaceful , God bless America :angel:

well 'democracy' allow them to be peacefully separated from united states of America, If they don't agree with the current terms and form a new united group under Mitt.R it's totally legal and peaceful , God bless America :angel:

Of course. Let those people go through the processes already in place for redress of their grievances, including separation. After all, the Constitution can be amended at any time by following the methods well known to all.

The only clueless troll here is you

Nobody said the union will break tomorrow. It's a matter of fact that ppl from 20+ states have started petitions and 2 of them now have crossed the 25K mark. Texas is gonna hit 50,000 signatures soon. By tomorrow it'll be at 100K.

This is getting tons of media attention. RT and Faux News have already reported it and it's starting to trend. Texas has had an independence movement for more than a decade now and all this is now helping them become stronger.

Cool story bro. :tup:

Because most of the people on this thread are anti-American foreigners who would dream for this to happen. Too bad it will never happen. They do not know how our political system work and have wet dreams of a n American civil war.

I wonder why other countries are not trying to destabize America. I mean we could fund groups, train them, create movements, spread constant propaganda. So much could be done with money.

Because the FBI would find out about this before anything would happen.

have wet dreams of a n American civil war.

it did happened before, if social economic conditions falls rock bottom and citizens are not happy what do you think will happen? before you decide to lash onto me i don't consider myself to be a "ANTI AMERICA OMG JIHAD SCREW THEM" person, rather i don't agree with your foreign policies, this however does not means that i wish to USA to break apart.

Because the FBI would find out about this before anything would happen.

Yes one of the rare times FBI managed to fail was on 9/11 despite several warnings ...

Obama secession petitions: 34 of 50 states petitioning the president to secede

As of Tuesday morning, 34 of 50 states are petitioning President Obama for peaceful secession from the United States of America. That number was only 23 yesterday. That is more than half of the states in America.

It's unclear whether these petitions are a nod to dissatisfaction that some conservatives think may soon match Civil War proportion,or not. However, the utter contempt for the Obama administration indicated by this petition drive, which appears to be on its way to all fifty states, is very clear.

Monday, the petitions had garnered 93,166 collective total signatures. Since then, Texas alone, has over 63,745 signatures. Some famous Texans including Governor Rick Perry and Chuck Norris have made thundering noises about secession. Norris' column reads like a "Call to Action" for all Texas Patriots. He quotes founding fathers, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry, imploring , "How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough?" ending with the ominous warning "And when that time comes, ...will history need to record a second American Revolution?"

If the goal is to amass a total of 58,783,137 signatures, one for each citizen who voted for Mitt Romney, obviously, the petitions need to circulate a little longer. Most agree these petitions are a dramatic effort to influence Obama's agenda, and reinforce the conservative mantra that Obama has "no mandate."

Five states, New York, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Oklahoma are collecting signatures on two petitions. At one time, then Senator Obama claimed he had campaigned in all "57 states." Perhaps these states have doubled up to memorialize the president's gaffe.

Citizen petitions for any issue may be added to the site and signatures may be added with links to each state here. Each petition requires 25,000 signatures in order to be reviewed by the administrator. Texas was first to meet that requirement. The states participating in the petition drive to secede, at this time, are:

West Virginia 282
Nebraska 933
Pennsylvania 1,449; Pennsylvania 6,881
Alaska 1,963 Kansas 1,928
South Dakota 755
Oklahoma 2,721; Oklahoma 10,135
Utah 3,358
Wyoming 3.345
California 4,666
Ohio 4,471, Ohio 770
New York 3,497; New York 10,672
Delaware 4,034
Nevada 5,372
Arizona 10,449
Arkansas 13,329
South Carolina 14,001
Georgia 18,008
Missouri 11,347 Missouri 9,604
Tennessee 17,522
Michigan 12,119
South Carolina 10,433
Colorado 13,248
Oregon 9,741
New Jersey 9,157
North Dakota 8,309
Montana 9,253
Indiana 12,051
Mississippi 11,597
Georgia 9,019
Kentucky 11,589
Florida 19,183
North Carolina 16,845
Texas 63,745
Louisiana 27,067
The Texas petition, which suggests to the Obama administration, "Texans neither want nor need you," reads as follows:

"We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government."

Obama secession petitions: 34 of 50 states petitioning the president to secede - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com

This thread still running despite me making it clear how impossible succession is. Who do I bother with these people?? :disagree:

thank you senor obvious.

For the millionth time, nobody here is saying it's possible or this is gonna go anywhere. It's about protesting. It will create even more division b/in Americans. This is why people are excited. The Americans have fucked the world up for decades and seeing Americans slowly start to fight with each other is very pleasing.

As of now Every state i Believe has its Own Petition to Secede :woot:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

and there a funny Petition That says : Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...aw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

:usflag: US public gone nuts!! :rofl:
That should tell you that the American public at large do not take seriously that recession petition. Unfortunately, a democratic mechanism designed for serious issues is being used capriciously.

Pot Legalization Initiative Winning Stupid White House Petition Website
The seventh most popular petition, with 390 signatures, urges the president “to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.” The petition claims hundreds of witnesses have testified to the existence of aliens visiting Earth.
The fact that only 390 signatures exists mean our infiltration into your puny human society succeeded. The Necromonger fleet is currently busy converting other worlds and will get to you soon enough. Fools.

This must be the joke of the century.

These states can certainly try but have they forgotten what happened in the Civil War. :D

Am going to petition the White House to name the next US sub as 'USS Bill Clinton' and paint it flesh color.

The crew will be all females, white, and essentially from trailer parks.

thank you senor obvious.

For the millionth time, nobody here is saying it's possible or this is gonna go anywhere. It's about protesting. It will create even more division b/in Americans. This is why people are excited. The Americans have fucked the world up for decades and seeing Americans slowly start to fight with each other is very pleasing.

mega facepalm

Back
Top Bottom