What's new

20 states demand secession from US

The insurgents from Texas, Las Vegas and Hollywood california will sure meet their match with Predators and MQ-9 Reapers. Period.

and i thought Las Vegas is full of live bombs already dint need predators/reapers

LOL.... I just made an account....and I can sign the petition....now consider if I can do it how many other non-national must be doing it.....

Update...

I just clicked sign petition to see if they ask for ID or anything but no. that was all.... So legitimate :lol:

They should really work on making it more genuine. Such as street address and National ID.

I don't know what's funnier: the people taking this news seriously, or the people taking these people seriously?

Funny it is indeed, but also a sad commentary on those who feed such tripe to the people intentionally, only to see their responses earn them ever further ridicule as being totally clueless.

Funny it is indeed, but also a sad commentary on those who feed such tripe to the people intentionally, only to see their responses earn them ever further ridicule as being totally clueless.

LOL.... I just made an account....and I can sign the petition....now consider if I can do it how many other non-national must be doing it.....

Update...

I just clicked sign petition to see if they ask for ID or anything but no. that was all.... So legitimate

They should really work on making it more genuine. Such as street address and National ID.

I hope i wont get in trouble for this :)

Update...

I just clicked sign petition to see if they ask for ID or anything but no. that was all.... So legitimate

Which is exactly why the issue is an attempt by certain quarters to intentionally create diversions, but for internal consumption only. Quite typical.

:rofl: :rofl: - what an eye catching title. Gave me a hearty laugh.

Of course the likes of PressTV do not care that the whole world sees through the farce, since they want only to keep their internal population in the officially sanctioned frame of mind. That is all.

Of course the likes of PressTV do not care that the whole world sees through the farce, since they want only to keep their internal population in the officially sanctioned frame of mind. That is all.

Makes me wonder about the credibility even among their internal population. Lies need to have the sophistication as well to have the Goebbels effect.

Obama’s Return: 20 States Petition to Secede | PKKH.tv

20-States-Petition-to-Secede-450x296.jpg

PKKH Editorial

USSR (former): union of 15 states,

entered Afghanistan : Dec 1979,

withdrawal starts : May 1988,

withdrawal completes : Feb 1989,

total time : 9 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day,

USSR breaks into 15 states: Dec 1991,

Soviet backed Najibullah regime collapses:1992

USA: union of 50 states,

entered Afghanistan: Oct. 2001,

withdrawal date: mid 2013(if not changed)

total time yet: 11 years, 1 month, 6 days,

20 states present petition to secede: 10, Nov. 2012,

will USA breaks into 50 states: ?

Afghanistan: an under developed, desolate land,

Empires come here to write the last pages of their history.

It’s an irony that the Soviet Union had waged a war for 9 years on a poor country like Afghanistan, which posed no threat to it; the Soviets tried all its tactics to satiate its imperialistic desires; had brought their own economy to shambles; and were left with no choice but to abscond from battle; dreading whether there would be any place to run back to on their return; but the Geneva Accord was made to be signed between Afghanistan and Pakistan, not Afghanistan and Russia.

It’s an irony that Afghanistan and Pakistan were made to sign upon; non-interference and non-intervention; on the voluntary return of Afghan refugees; a declaration on international guarantees; on the interrelationships for the settlement of the situation relating to Afghanistan; and a withdrawal date; an accord signed by Pakistan and Afghanistan and only witnessed by the Soviet Union and the United States. The irony is that Pakistan never started this war nor was the one who was to withdraw. But yes this does prove one thing: Afghanistan and Pakistan, though two countries on the map are forced to act as one, at all events related to one another. The Durand line has proven to be an imaginary line, unable to practically separate the matters of the two counties. We speculate; who the parties will be that are made to sign accords, when the US eventually finds a way to abscond their War of Terror.

You have to be a PhD in international affairs to give a clean verdict to how the Geneva Accord was perfectly the way it should have been, but in simple human language it is called bull-doging. It’s like you come out and beat your neighbor, another neighbor tries to protect himself and you start calling him the culprit. How long does this kind of bullying go on, and how does it eventually affect the bully.

USA is a country living on federal bailout guarantees of $17trillion and Outlays of $4 trillion since 2008, with a yearly run-out of about a trillion dollars on defense related expenditures, with an economy going down by the day.

Scott Freeze, president of Street One Financial in Huntingdon Valley, Pa. said on Monday “Nothing good is going on… Everything forward-looking remains dreary”. America is standing on a Fiscal-Cliff, ready to fall any time, which may result intax increase for workers, the end of certain tax breaks for businesses, the beginning of taxes related to Obama’s health care law, issuing of spending cuts agreed upon as part of the debt ceiling deal of 2011. According to Barron’s, over 1,000 government programs – including the defense budget and Medicare are in line for “deep, automatic cuts”. Therefore while the outside world is lured by zappy news reports which always end up on ‘all-is-well’, no matter how bad the indices are, the American people themselves cannot be fed with lies and guarantees forever. The US government cannot Outlay real economy and real lives, the white-wash can only be used to buy a little time and drag a little forward.

So for those who are speculating that the petition to secede, presented by 20 US state, in the same week, at Obama’s return, is just an internet viral, that will die way soon may not be acting very realistic.

The center has been too crude and selfish towards the states and the states have continuously suffered and paid back for the wrongs committed by the Capital, and they can’t take it anymore. The petition from Texas started by Arlington, TX’s Micah E, says it all:

“The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending… Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect its citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government”

Source

Artcile has been updated, The was a typo error

Makes me wonder about the credibility even among their internal population. Lies need to have the sophistication as well to have the Goebbels effect.

Please do keep in mind the level of education in the target population.

Back
Top Bottom