What's new

20 states demand secession from US

Some are taking growing number of petitions as a sign of increase in expression of dissatisfacion of people within USA. Should this be dismissed just because you say so?

Also, petitions are certainly no big deal but the real fault lines are and they should not be overlooked.

Such expressions of dissatisfaction are part and parcel of life in USA, and do not indicate the potential rupture of any fault lines as you see them. Only those who have no idea how USA really works can say what is being said here.

Such expressions of dissatisfaction are part and parcel of life in USA, and do not indicate the potential rupture of any fault lines as you see them. Only those who have no idea how USA really works can say what is being said here.
Of-course! All of this is indication of nothing:

Let me give you a glimpse:-

1. Institution of marriage is in decline (increases instability, depression and vice versa)
2. Morality is in decline
3. Gender discrimination persists (now men are being oppressed; weakening of menfolk is the biggest form of blunder a society can commit.)
4. Economic situation is in decline
5. Productivity is in decline

The only institution that has remained safe thus far is the military insitution. But for how long?

Try to understand that your country has come far from its peak times. Too much self-assurance is destructive.

But no! According to you and other American members here, everything is fine and dandy. Guess who is complaining; non-Americans only, correct?

Of-course! All of this is indication of nothing:

But no! According to you and other American members here, everything is fine and dandy. Guess who is complaining; non-Americans only, correct?

You forgot to add that they are also facing Azab-e-Ilahee in NY..... :D (sorry, couldn't resist it)

1. Institution of marriage is in decline (increases instability, depression and vice versa)

Please define instability and depression as you as using them here.

2. Morality is in decline

According to whose definition of morality?

3. Gender discrimination persists (now men are being oppressed; weakening of menfolk is the biggest form of blunder a society can commit.)

Oppression of menfolk leading to weakening. Could you please present some credible evidence to support your claim.

4. Economic situation is in decline

Incorrect.

5. Productivity is in decline

Incorrect.

Try to understand that your country has come far from its peak times. Too much self-assurance is destructive.

Last time I checked, it was still the sole superpower. Please do inform me when that changes.

USA has its problems, like any other country, but it also has the rights tools to continue to resolve them.

Is that why Ak47 And other high powered weapons sales are going through the roof and FBI agents are planted in Militias that want nothing to do with FEDS.

You forgot to add that they are also facing Azab-e-Ilahee in NY..... :D (sorry, couldn't resist it)

The same Azab-e-Ilahi that caused flooding and earthquakes some where?

Obviously your media doesn't.

Please don't mention FoxNews; they are awful. :D

Is that why Ak47 And other high powered weapons sales are going through the roof and FBI agents are planted in Militias that want nothing to do with FEDS.

Let's talk about credible evidence to support your claims first, please.

Soviets once thought the same.

And which country destroyed the Soviet Union? Some people from the Southern States have always wanted to secede and this has been present since the 1800s, doesn't mean it will happen. Majority of them are still loyal to the US.

I was surprised that even in US also people want to get separate...Surprising..

Prime example of what i said Nut cases say what they want they don't represent all of us (sorry, i also couldn't resist it :rofl:)

The same Azab-e-Ilahi that caused flooding and earthquakes some where?

That was CIA Sazish...dont make me post links on weather controlling machine used to cause destruction in Pakistan. :D

And which country destroyed the Soviet Union? Some people from the Southern States have always wanted to secede and this has been present since the 1800s, doesn't mean it will happen. Majority of them are still loyal to the US.
USSR broke apart due to its wrong policies and turning away from the ideals that gave rise to USSR in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom