What's new

20 Indians killed in Saudi-led airstrikes in Yemen near Hodeidah port

Thank God we didnt get involved in that tribal/geo political MESS.....thats all i can say

and bravo to PIA and the Govt. of Pakistan for evacuating all Pakistani nationals from the troubled country......my prayers for Yemen though. Beautiful country, beautiful people - just going through some turmoil now.

the Saudis have legitimate concerns over Yemen. Very legitimate ones but the way the "Arab coalition" is handling the issue in Yemen is beyond disastrous. They are creating enemies, not solving the problem of the houthis.

The heavy casualties on the coalition side shows me that Pakistan made the right decision to stay away from the conflict.

we are busy fighting our OWN enemies....on the northwest and the eastern sector....let them fight their own wars

How pity is that you are running away from the war because of heavy causality. What happened to the Muslim brotherhood which Pakistan keep on raising?

Genius - the Houthis are Muslims too. Pakistan did the most Islamic thing - offer to bring Iran and Saudi together to tackle the geo political games being played (not just in Yemen by the way but also Syria)

How pity is that you indians have such hollow brains

Indian agents have been taken out. Great job Saudi Arabia!

Genius - the Houthis are Muslims too. Pakistan did the most Islamic thing - offer to bring Iran and Saudi together to tackle the geo political games being played (not just in Yemen by the way but also Syria)

How pity is that you indians have such hollow brains
I could have responded you but I am not as this topic is not about Pakistan...So pl remain on topic.. I did that as a response to original troll.

I could have responded you but I am not as this topic is not about Pakistan...So pl remain on topic.. I did that as a response to original troll.

First of all, I have been remaining on topic. Read my posts.

Second of all, the "troll" you are responding to merely made the point that it's most prudent that Pakistan never got itself embroiled in this war by sending soldiers there to fight.

First of all, I have been remaining on topic. Read my posts.

Second of all, the "troll" you are responding to merely made the point that it's most prudent that Pakistan never got itself embroiled in this war by sending soldiers there to fight
k.

Childish is your understanding capability of understanding language. Which you would not be able to understand if you read a statement with fixed mindset.

This is your quote. It clearly indicates that you justified Pakistan not joining the war because of heavy causality. I just responded. If you cannot understand the meaning of your own statements before writing you should not be doing that. Ask any english language expert about what can one inference from your quote.

This is one of your post and same applies here in your post too..

Biggest threat to world peace? - Map showing worldwide perception
My quote does not imply in any way that casualties were the main reason, just another reason. Even then, that was not what I was referring to.

Your comment was "How pity is that you are running away from the war because of heavy causality. What happened to the Muslim brotherhood which Pakistan keep on raising?"

Anyone with a brain can see how inflammatory your comment was. Pakistan did not run away from anything, fool. This was and is an Arab war, Pakistan has no place in it, thus Pakistan declined to join. Not to mention that Pakistan is already fighting a war on its home turf.

English expert, my ***. Use logical thinking, fool.

My quote does not imply in any way that casualties were the main reason, just another reason. Even then, that was not what I was referring to.

Your comment was "How pity is that you are running away from the war because of heavy causality. What happened to the Muslim brotherhood which Pakistan keep on raising?"

Anyone with a brain can see how inflammatory your comment was. Pakistan did not run away from anything, fool. This was and is an Arab war, Pakistan has no place in it, thus Pakistan declined to join. Not to mention that Pakistan is already fighting a war on its home turf.

English expert, my ***. Use logical thinking, fool.
When I said you...It was referring to you as a person not to pakistan. I quoted pakistan in second sentence as thats Pakistan;s state policy. Your mind is too filled with prejudice that you want to read only what you believe.
Even if you want to call me fool, but atleast I am decent enough not to name call you for your posts. Be in decent civil limits.

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Jango @Horus
I am marking you guys as this person first gave me negative rating when his own comment was totally not justified and i disagreed with it. @Slav Defence with his sane mind understood the matter and reversed it. I stopped replying to his posts but now i am facing name calling from him. Matter is at your hands now. Thanks

I want to see the face of Pakistani (arbee lovin) fvckers who wanted us to get involved in this tribal / sectarian enmity!!!

Thank god we have learned our lessons, and learned them good.

And those kafirs are giving the space in their hearts and land to the muslims refuges which are refused any help from their muslim arab's..
What kind of brotherhood is that? Its is just a gimmick to attain political motives.

Lmao, right. It's sad, because this, us against the 'kafir', mindset is there in enough of those refugees.

When I said you...It was referring to you as a person not to pakistan. I quoted pakistan in second sentence as thats Pakistan;s state policy. Your mind is too filled with prejudice that you want to read only what you believe.
Even if you want to call me fool, but atleast I am decent enough not to name call you for your posts. Be in decent civil limits.

I am marking you guys as this person first gave me negative rating when his own comment was totally not justified and i disagreed with it. @Slav Defence with his sane mind understood the matter and reversed it. I stopped replying to his posts but now i am facing name calling from him. Matter is at your hands now. Thanks
He did called you fool,however the rest part of is post is something that you should explain as well.

regards

Oh please, if you were referring to me, then it would make little to no sense at all, as this entire situation has nothing to do with me. In which case, it makes your entire comment even more ridiculous.

Considering your inflammatory remarks, I look forward to them reading our comments.

The heavy casualties on the coalition side shows me that Pakistan made the right decision to stay away from the conflict.

The impact of your decision will truly be unfolded in future only , as Saudis are quite busy right now :)
anyways i think in future pakistan will prefer Iran over Saudi anyday because of china factor would be beneficial too.

How pity is that you are running away from the war because of heavy causality. What happened to the Muslim brotherhood which Pakistan keep on raising?
Waging war against another MUSLIM country aint Muslim brotherhood.Is it?...I guess its too much for ur lil brain to understand

Guys,1st of all our M.E.A. sources have confirmed the news that 7 and not 20 Indians were killed when their boat got hit by a Saudi air-surface missile.The rest 13 of them are alive and doing okay and the M.E.A. is trying it's level best to bring all of them home.
These men were smugglers and went to that country against the GoI Directive.So,from technical point of view neither the GoI nor the KSA is actually responsible for their deaths.They knew about the impeding danger and yet they decided to go there and continue their smuggling work:coffee:.

Yemen is undergoing Islamic version of American-Freedom, thanks to Uncle Saud. Its truly amazing how badly yemen needs wahabism led islamic-racy. Glad we are not part of it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom