What's new

2 U.S. carriers deployed

Carrot and stick... the island is belong to China why China need to accept what US is saying, as for stick, we didn't back down our claim, our navy still patroling the island, dare them to take initiative to fire at us...LMAO.

US encounters is nothing new to us since 1996, spy plane collision in 2003, US spyship get close to our submarine base in Hainan... American don't come here to give a face saving as you Indians are so naive to believe. this kind of encounter will continue in the future until we will be ready to return their own favor..for now we just be quiet and bite our time to build a Navy that can answer USN.

Americans are just Huns of ancient time to us, we have waited for over hundred years before chase them out of step plain, dealing with American is the same, there is no need to be rush...when we reach the Nuke parity and other conventinal parity...they will have alot to answer to us.

Actually without the USA china would still be a japanese colony .So the rapture in relations is quite new,nothing like 1000 yr huns.

China flexing its muscles, now that's more like it. Next time send more destroyers too.

Actually without the USA china would still be a japanese colony .So the rapture in relations is quite new,nothing like 1000 yr huns.

China a Japanese colony? What kind of history book have you been reading?

We have been lurking off China's waters for decades. We probably know it better than the PLAN.

Nah we know it better than the USN.
I'm 100% sure.
No question about it.
We scared one American submarine sh*tless when we were using our vastly superior technologies to stalk a clueless US submarine.
So yes, we definitely know it better than the USN.

China flexing its muscles, now that's more like it. Next time send more destroyers too.

China a Japanese colony? What kind of history book have you been reading?

It's the history book their regime requires all Hindu's to read as brainwashing propaganda like they do in the US.

why you are crying like this? this is an international forum any one can post any kinda defence related articles. so why are you dragging India into this?.... are you afraid ?..... please complain Admin's against the op if you hot problem with the article...

don't rant here.

Crying ? my comment was toward your Indian folk who believe Americans came patrol in China's coast with carrot and stick, they were given China face saving therefore China must be feel grateful to Yankee??? :blink:. you Just criticized my post without look what he had said. you can post what so ever you want in this forum, I also entitle to my opinion too.

you never know, maybe without USA, Japanese's fate is like our Manchurians brothers...be merge with China, remember this we chinese are the Borg of star trek...any resitance is futile.

the first wave of integration (warren states people + Nan Yue...)---> we call ourself HAN:azn:
the Second wave of integration (Manchurian, Mongolian + other ethnics---> We call ourself Chineses :lol:
The third wave of integration (include Japanese + Korean + Vietnam) --->that super duper Chineses :rofl:...beside politic and mental piss contest we have culture affinity each other, we all warshop our ancestor and eat with chopstick :woot:

Hey they are boiling the goddamn Asian oceans.... Asia is already in turmoil because of USA ...

Stop meddling here now...:angry:

Yes yes, USA is the one trying to take Japans land, and burning Japanese establishments in China.

Yes yes, USA is the one trying to take Japans land, and burning Japanese establishments in China.

Japan already got their land.. & if they don`t have guts to keep it further then they dont deserve it...

US is not doing it in charity, she has her own agenda here...

Japan already got their land.. & if they don`t have guts to keep it further then they dont deserve it...
US is not doing it in charity, she has her own agenda here...

Therefore the turmoil was already present. US is just an outsider wanting in.

"The sun will set without US Navy" I love this line from the movie My Fair Lady. Indeed lives went on progressively in this area for millenniums before even the existence of the mighty one. A blip in history, perhaps?

Yeah, if only a thousand kilometer away is called near the Diaoyu Islands. BTW the USS John C. Stennis is on a scheduled passing through on her way to the gulf and the USS George Washington is probably coming out from Yokosuka base to 'meet' her to show intimidation. Yawn.

The Stennis is hanging around the area longer than it has to if it was just passing through. Make no mistake, there is a subtle warning in it.

Back
Top Bottom