What's new

2 Terrorists including imp Terrorist Commander killed in N Waziristan - ISPR

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Security Forces conducted IBO on terrorist hideout in MalikKhel, North Waziristan late last night.
Rawalpindi - February 20, 2021
No PR-35/2021-ISPR

Security Forces conducted IBO on terrorist hideout in MalikKhel, North Waziristan late last night. During intense exchange of fire 2 x terrorists including a terrorist commander Rehmat alias Khalid killed. During exchange of fire Havaldar Shahzad Raza embraced shahadat. Terrorist Rehmat alias Khalid was an IED expert and remained involved in different terrorist activities against Security Forces, extortion, kidnapping for ransom and target killing since 2009 in the area. During search operation Security Forces recovered huge cache of weapons.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Last edited:
IED expert among two terrorists killed in North Waziristan IBO: ISPR
Web Desk On Feb 20, 2021
North Waziristan IBO

RAWALPINDI: Two terrorists including an IED expert were killed during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in North Waziristan, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Saturday.
The security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation on terrorist hideouts in MalikKhel, North Waziristan, said the military’s media wing.

During intense exchange of fire, two terrorists including a terrorist commander Rehmat alias Khalid killed, the ISPR said and added that soldier Shahzad Raza also embraced martyrdom.
Terrorist Rehmat alias Khalid was an IED expert and remained involved in different terrorist activities against security forces, extortion, kidnapping for ransom and target killing since 2009 in the area, reads the ISPR statement.

During the search operation, security forces recovered a huge cache of weapons.
It is pertinent to mention here that in a similar action recently, three terrorists were killed during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in Mir Ali area, North Waziristan.

According to the military’s media wing, security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation at terrorists’ suspected hideouts in Mir Ali.
During an intense fire, three terrorists affiliated with Aleem Khan group were killed, ISPR said.

+++++++++++

Idar hum do marta hain udar sarhad par sa hamla ker ka woh humera 5 shaheed ker deta hain. This is simply unacceptable.

Inna-Lillah-i-wa-inna-alaihi-rajeoon for martyred sons of soil.
My question is, if it was IBO then why casualties of our boys? Do enemy aware before or the enemy themselve feed the IB lead to trap?
Further, do our soldiers do not have sufficient body armour while participating in IBOs?

ispr-6.jpg

سیکیورٹی فورسز نے شمالی وزیرستان میں خفیہ اطلاعات پر آپریشن کیا جس کے نتیجے میں 2 دہشت گرد مارے گئے۔

پاک فوج کے شعبہ تعلقات عامہ (آئی ایس پی آر) کے مطابق سیکیورٹی فورسز نے شمالی وزیرستان کے علاقے ملک خیل میں خفیہ اطلاعات پر آپریشن کیا، آپریشن میں مطلوب کمانڈر رحمت سمیت 2 دہشت گرد مارے گئے۔

ترجمان پاک فوج کے مطابق دہشت گردوں سے فائرنگ کے تبادلے میں حوالدار شہزاد رضا شہید ہوگئے۔
آئی ایس پی آر کے مطابق دہشت گرد رحمت بارودی سرنگیں بنانے کا ماہر اور فورسز پر حملوں میں ملوث تھا، آپریشن میں فورسز نے بڑی تعداد میں ہتھیار بھی تحویل میں لیے۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ دنوں سیکیورٹی فورسز نے شمالی وزیرستان کے علاقے میر علی میں دہشتگردوں کے مشتبہ ٹھکانوں پر آپریشن کیا تھا، آپریشن میں علیم خان گروپ کے تین دہشت گرد مارے گئے تھے۔

یاد رہے کہ سیکیورٹی فورسز کی جانب سے 4 فروری کو بھی میر علی میں دہشتگردوں کے خلاف آپریشن کیا گیا تھا، جس میں دہشت گردوں کی جانب سے سیکیورٹی فورسز پر فائرنگ کی گئی تھی، فائرنگ کے تبادلے میں چار دہشت گرد مارے گئے تھے۔

آئی ایس پی آر کا کہنا تھا کہ آپریشن میں نائب صوبیدار امین اللہ اور سپاہی شیر زمین شہید جبکہ 4 جوان زخمی بھی ہوئے تھے۔

Idar hum do marta hain udar sarhad par sa hamla ker ka woh humera 5 shaheed ker deta hain. This is simply unacceptable.
InAllahawa inalillahi rajiun.

May Allah bless those with eternal peace and a place in Jannah Firdous who lay down their lives in the name of Allah protecting the sovereignty of their country, Pakistan.

May Allah bless sabr and success here and hereafter to the families of the departed souls.

@IceCold

We as Muslims believe that death and shahadah is Will of Allah. How, when, where and by what cause, it is the destiny of that person.

Shadet is most honorable way to depart from this world.

Muslim soldiers dying in the line of duty are not to be mourn or cursed. It was their destiny to achieve the great honor to die fighting the enemies of Allah and become shaheed - who never dies and gets his/her rizkh from Allah.

Your post is an attempt to demoralize the Pakistani readers and the family of departing souls. please restrain yourself with such statements.

It would have been better if you had stated that PA leadership and GoP should take aggressive stance against these terrorist operating from foreign soil.

our post is an attempt to demoralize the Pakistani readers and the family of departing souls. please restrain yourself with such statements.
How is my post demoralizing? stating the reality? . Do not misquote my post. Shahdat is the ultimate death, only the best in us achieve that stature, however it is also a justification conveniently used to place incidents like these under the rug. Just like what you did. I never questioned Shahdat, i questioned the tactics? I question the loss of life, i question the gains made in Balochistan being lost.
Let me ask you this How many more deaths do you need and how many more families do you want to see losing their loved ones before you start calling spade a spade and say enough?
It pains us to to wake up to the news of deaths of our men irrespective of any justification. That may be acceptable to you, it certainly isnt to me and people like me.

How is my post demoralizing? stating the reality? . Do not misquote my post. Shahdat is the ultimate death, only the best in us achieve that stature, however it is also a justification conveniently used to place incidents like these under the rug. Just like what you did. I never questioned Shahdat, i questioned the tactics? I question the loss of life, i question the gains made in Balochistan being lost.
Let me ask you this How many more deaths do you need and how many more families do you want to see losing their loved ones before you start calling spade a spade and say enough?
It pains us to to wake up to the news of deaths of our men irrespective of any justification. That may be acceptable to you, it certainly isnt to me and people like me.
Why I must need more deaths of our soldiers?

In my humble opinion please calm down and rationalize your thoughts. Please stop writing negative emotional remarks. No patriotic Pakistani will need or wish to see deaths of our beloved soldiers who are not only guarding Pakistani borders but also fighting war against terrorism inside and outside Pakistani territory. Pakistan is facing terrorists hiding as civilians. They are just like assassins of olden age, well trained, well equipped and indoctrinated with one goal, to inflict maximum damage. They are the master of surprise. Engaging this type of enemy is most difficult task, however, PA did manage to face them since 2014 APS attack, loosing many brave soldiers but in return achieving peace for us civilians. Today what PA is facing is the last stand of such underworld organizations. Obviously, casualties are expected while dealing these traitors and foreign invaders.

We Pakistanis must pray for the safety of our soldiers. May Allah subhanahu wataal bless His divine protection to these soldiers who are fighting war against terrorism and guarding the Pakistani borders.

Back
Top Bottom