What's new

2 Palestinians shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank today

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Report: Israeli forces kill Palestinian near Ramallah | Maan News Agency

EL AVIV, Israel (Ma'an) -- Israeli military forces killed a Palestinian man near Ramallah late Monday, in the second deadly shooting in a day in the occupied West Bank, reports said.

Hebrew-language daily Maariv reported that Israeli forces opened fire at Palestinians who threw stones at cars on Route 60, near the illegal settlement outpost of Givat Assaf.

An Israeli military spokeswoman did not immediately return calls.

Earlier, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian man at the Allenby Bridge crossing with Jordan, Israel's army and witnesses said.

Army commander Yaron Beit On, speaking in a conference call with reporters later in the day, said that after a man attempted to snatch an Israeli soldier's gun, another soldier shot him in the leg.

The man then managed to grab a metal bar from one of the Israeli troops, Beit On said. When he tried to use it as a weapon, a soldier shot and killed him.

He said that the incident occurred at around 9:30 a.m., and that the man was carrying two suitcases with him.

The victim was identified as Raed Alaa Addin Zieter, 38, from Nablus.

A Jordanian security official told AFP that Zeiter worked as a judge in Amman and had left for the West Bank early on Monday.

Jordan's justice ministry confirmed the information, saying he worked at a magistrates court in the capital.

Palestinian security officials said he was originally from the northern West Bank city of Nablus, but had left the territories in 2011 and not returned.

The Palestinian Authority strongly condemned the shooting and demanded an international investigation.

One was shot in the head while rebelling with rocks against an illegal settlement in Palestinian territory. More trigger happy Israeli forces who kill whomever they desire because they know very well they're immune charges and have backing of Jewish state to kill non Jews.

@Yzd Khalifa

What happened Yzd? You were telling us Palestinians acquiring weapons in Gaza would cost them lives even though every entity in this world has a right to acquire weapons for defense purposes and that doesn't justify a offensive or war against another entity or nation because they build up their military capabilities otherwise the whole world would be at war by now. More Palestinians are being killed in the West Bank than in Gaza and today one was killed at an illegal Israeli occupation outpost. When will you condemn Israel's occupation? No occupation=no violence

The Israelis want all of historic Palestine and do so through brute force. Meanwhile Palestinians in Gaza have at least a little sense of security knowing that an Israeli occupation or offensive on Gaza would lead to a reprisal with no quiet in Israel if they there's no calm in Palestine.

When will you condemn Israel's occupation? No occupation=no violence

I've already done.

The whole world recognizes the West Bank as a part of the Palestinian territory.

Report: Israeli forces kill Palestinian near Ramallah | Maan News Agency

EL AVIV, Israel (Ma'an) -- Israeli military forces killed a Palestinian man near Ramallah late Monday, in the second deadly shooting in a day in the occupied West Bank, reports said.

Hebrew-language daily Maariv reported that Israeli forces opened fire at Palestinians who threw stones at cars on Route 60, near the illegal settlement outpost of Givat Assaf.

An Israeli military spokeswoman did not immediately return calls.

Earlier, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian man at the Allenby Bridge crossing with Jordan, Israel's army and witnesses said.

Army commander Yaron Beit On, speaking in a conference call with reporters later in the day, said that after a man attempted to snatch an Israeli soldier's gun, another soldier shot him in the leg.

The man then managed to grab a metal bar from one of the Israeli troops, Beit On said. When he tried to use it as a weapon, a soldier shot and killed him.

He said that the incident occurred at around 9:30 a.m., and that the man was carrying two suitcases with him.

The victim was identified as Raed Alaa Addin Zieter, 38, from Nablus.

A Jordanian security official told AFP that Zeiter worked as a judge in Amman and had left for the West Bank early on Monday.

Jordan's justice ministry confirmed the information, saying he worked at a magistrates court in the capital.

Palestinian security officials said he was originally from the northern West Bank city of Nablus, but had left the territories in 2011 and not returned.

The Palestinian Authority strongly condemned the shooting and demanded an international investigation.

One was shot in the head while rebelling with rocks against an illegal settlement in Palestinian territory. More trigger happy Israeli forces who kill whomever they desire because they know very well they're immune charges and have backing of Jewish state to kill non Jews.

@Yzd Khalifa

What happened Yzd? You were telling us Palestinians acquiring weapons in Gaza would cost them lives even though every entity in this world has a right to acquire weapons for defense purposes and that doesn't justify a offensive or war against another entity or nation because they build up their military capabilities otherwise the whole world would be at war by now. More Palestinians are being killed in the West Bank than in Gaza and today one was killed at an illegal Israeli occupation outpost. When will you condemn Israel's occupation? No occupation=no violence

The Israelis want all of historic Palestine and do so through brute force. Meanwhile Palestinians in Gaza have at least a little sense of security knowing that an Israeli occupation or offensive on Gaza would lead to a reprisal with no quiet in Israel if they there's no calm in Palestine.

@Yzd Khalifa

I made other points there how come you didn't respond to them regarding the Palestinian resistance?

You also need to look at the larger picture, the Jewish people came to Palestine to establish what they call a 'Jewish homeland' in all of historic Palestine with the exception of the little Gaza Strip even though they tried to turn that into a Jewish city as well. This isn't about a conflict that erupted by two people's colliding. This is an entity that came to seize our land through all methods.

Today they impose an occupation with illegal settlements, restrictions on travel within our own land, restrictions on economic freedom, restrictions on building, restrictions on using our own assess they control whether to freeze it or not, in Gaza they even keep a calorie count to limit nutrition for the Palestinians but make sure they don't starve at the same time. We aren't allowed to export or develop our economy since Israel has occupied the West Bank and put Jewish industries there in which no one is allowed to compete with them. It's become very clear they want all of historical Palestine which btw extends way beyond 1967 borders. I'm not originally from Gaza nor the West Bank as we know it today. Palestine was more than that.

So what more has to happen until the world will stop allowing deception and give their citizens the real story? Israel will never remove their illegal settlers or settlements.

All you guys and the international world are telling us you've declared their occupation illegal but allow it to go on and do nothing about it. When the talks end and Israel refuses to end it's immoral occupation will that change anything? Will people then say okay this is wrong we need to UN and Western nations to sanction Israel? Will they impose restrictions? Will they isolate Israel?

Palestinians will not resort to defense through force anytime soon. We want to see how the world will react to Israel's occupation even when we are sitting ducks. Just to prove there's a double standard on the world. However, I guarantee Israel will need to re-establish that it's being 'oppressed' by attacking Gaza and wrecklessly murdering more Palestinians. Or it will try to divert attention away to Iran by possibly starting a war with them.

Israel is slowly taking over the West Bank illegally and in a few decades they will inflict horrible violence on Gaza and ethnically cleanse Palestinian until they flee to Egypt and would establish a buffer zone in Egyptian Sinai this way they will put Palestinians and Egyptian in an internal conflict and continue with their plans.

This is imperialism by extremist Jews and we must act soon for anything to significantly change. My problem is people are telling us Palestinians and Israelis need to make peace. What peace?

There's only one thing happened, a Jewish extremist entity is colonizing all of historic Palestine until they completely destroy Palestinian identity as a national people's and the world will not know what a Palestinian territory is.

If there's evidence pointing to the contrary that Israel is not seeking to colonize historic palestine then please somebody show me!

@ResurgentIran @al-Hasani @xenon54 @Sinan @Talon @Aeronaut @RAMPAGE @Armstrong

Could some Pakistanis please educate me on Kashmir? Does India have troops there only or do they establish hindu only communities by forcing original inhabitants out? Does India impose restrictions on Kashmiris as well or is there an thriving economy and national status there? Does India plan to annex Kashmir basically as well? Please I need short but clear answers.

Last edited:
@Yzd Khalifa

I made other points there how come you didn't respond to them regarding the Palestinian resistance?

You also need to look at the larger picture, the Jewish people came to Palestine to establish what they call a 'Jewish homeland' in all of historic Palestine with the exception of the little Gaza Strip even though they tried to turn that into a Jewish city as well. This isn't about a conflict that erupted by two people's colliding. This is an entity that came to seize our land through all methods.

Today they impose an occupation with illegal settlements, restrictions on travel within our own land, restrictions on economic freedom, restrictions on building, restrictions on using our own assess they control whether to freeze it or not, in Gaza they even keep a calorie count to limit nutrition for the Palestinians but make sure they don't starve at the same time. We aren't allowed to export or develop our economy since Israel has occupied the West Bank and put Jewish industries there in which no one is allowed to compete with them. It's become very clear they want all of historical Palestine which btw extends way beyond 1967 borders. I'm not originally from Gaza nor the West Bank as we know it today. Palestine was more than that.

So what more has to happen until the world will stop allowing deception and give their citizens the real story? Israel will never remove their illegal settlers or settlements.

All you guys and the international world are telling us you've declared their occupation illegal but allow it to go on and do nothing about it. When the talks end and Israel refuses to end it's immoral occupation will that change anything? Will people then say okay this is wrong we need to UN and Western nations to sanction Israel? Will they impose restrictions? Will they isolate Israel?

Palestinians will not resort to defense through force anytime soon. We want to see how the world will react to Israel's occupation even when we are sitting ducks. Just to prove there's a double standard on the world. However, I guarantee Israel will need to re-establish that it's being 'oppressed' by attacking Gaza and wrecklessly murdering more Palestinians. Or it will try to divert attention away to Iran by possibly starting a war with them.

Israel is slowly taking over the West Bank illegally and in a few decades they will inflict horrible violence on Gaza and ethnically cleanse Palestinian until they flee to Egypt and would establish a buffer zone in Egyptian Sinai this way they will put Palestinians and Egyptian in an internal conflict and continue with their plans.

This is imperialism by extremist Jews and we must act soon for anything to significantly change. My problem is people are telling us Palestinians and Israelis need to make peace. What peace?

There's only one thing happened, a Jewish extremist entity is colonizing all of historic Palestine until they completely destroy Palestinian identity as a national people's and the world will not know what a Palestinian territory is.

If there's evidence pointing to the contrary that Israel is not seeking to colonize historic palestine then please somebody show me!

Could some Pakistanis please educate me on Kashmir? Does India have troops there only or do they establish hindu only communities by forcing original inhabitants out? Does India impose restrictions on Kashmiris as well or is there an thriving economy and national status there? Does India plan to annex Kashmir basically as well? Please I need short but clear answers.
It is not as bad as Gaza ....Yet! :blink: @Armstrong start your lecture!

It is not as bad as Gaza ....Yet! :blink: @Armstrong start your lecture!

Gaza is just one tiny portion of historic Palestine Talon...even the West Bank and Gaza as we know them are a portion of historic Palestine. I'm Palestinian and not originally from either.

What is your general knowledge on the Palestinian Israeli conflict? We can't expect each other to understand our plights if we don't educate each other on them.

I need someone to explain to me Kashmir anyways.

@Yzd Khalifa

All indians from other states are not permitted to buy property or settle in Kashmir. The Muslim majority has kicked out the Hindu natives (original inhabitants). Kashmir has a sustainable economy and is provided generous amounts of aid from the central government. Do not attempt to draw parallels between Palestine and Kashmir.

Gaza is just one tiny portion of historic Palestine Talon...even the West Bank and Gaza as we know them are a portion of historic Palestine. I'm Palestinian and not originally from either.

What is your general knowledge on the Palestinian Israeli conflict? We can't expect each other to understand our plights if we don't educate each other on them.

I need someone to explain to me Kashmir anyways.
Best man we got on the issue @Armstrong

My knowledge of Palestine died when I stopped watching news from that side ...its too sad...worse is any form of protest or anything goes on deaf ears...

I know its bad but I do have a weak heart :(

All indians from other states are not permitted to buy property or settle in Kashmir. The Muslim majority has kicked out the Hindu natives (original inhabitants). Kashmir has a sustainable economy and is provided generous amounts of aid from the central government. Do not attempt to draw parallels between Palestine and Kashmir.

You're saying so many things here can you simplify it a little bit? And please tell me about your background, you're saying Pakistan illegally seized Kashmir which was had majority indian inhabitants? And at what point?

damn.....you fight like you gonna knock out any one......
and you say u have a weak heart,......:D:D
I have a weak heart for those oppressed with the world blindfolded...I have a weak heart when even after raising my voice it goes to deaf ears and not a grain of change occurs...

I can knock only those out who I can ...but I cant wake the dead!

Two victims:

269452_345x230.jpg

269445_345x230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom