What's new

2 killed by terrorist/wanted 30-40 criminal hidding in Shoawa - Dina area.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw today on Geo news that GT road was blocked in Sohawa by family members of 2 ppl who were shoot dead by criminals hidding in Shoawa - Dina area.. Dina is near Jehlum on way to Lahore by GT road. 1 hr from Islamabad.

I called home since i am from that area and was told that up too 30 40 terrorists are hidding in mountain/jungle area between Dina - Sohawa and these ppl go to villages, cities and robb ppl for money at home and also eat there food. In some cases these ppl have told poor farmers too kill there animals and make meat for them. Which these poor did who have no choice.

Today those 2 ppl who were killed was brought to Sohawa Goverment Hospital as alaways no doctor was there since they run there own clincs and these ppl died in hospital since did not got any help. 2 children were kidnaped and criminals/terrorists are asking for 3 4 million rupees by tomorrow or they will kill these children.

I was also told police is not doing any thing infact some policeman have been visiting them and have been seen eating dinner with or drinking tea with these ppl.

Strange no channel is covering this. Who are these ppl ? TTP ? AQ ? who are hiding there and doing what i have told.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom