What's new

2 Ismaili Jamaat Khanas in Karachi attacked during prayer time

Please since you have much more to contribute, please do - please do explain the celebration with grenades - or perhaps you are more clear about the killing of shiah? I mean since you are not acerbic or international

I have already given my contribution on this thread. And I am very clear on the killings of Shia.
Have made multiple posts in that matter today.

As by police there are links TTP is involved. read the above article i have posted. don't behave like fool while giving everything a color of hate.

I posted a similar article - lets have @Oscar tell us how TTP is not Pakistani, or that Pakistanis do not support TTP or that Army does not support TTP, but are fighting it years but have not made a dent - Maybe @Oscar can explain how we began with persecuting Ahmadiya, then Shiah, Now Agha Khani and soon enough Barelvi - because we are educated, peace loving and friendly - @Oscar Dimagh sey bhi kaam lo

I have already given my contribution on this thread. And I am very clear on the killings of Shia.
Have made multiple posts in that matter today.

Since you have nothing else to contribute, perhaps you attention is better served observing rather than commenting

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have nothing else to contribute, perhaps you attention is better served observing rather than commenting

Practice what you preach then, or is that only a Pakistani Muslim trait?. After all, sarcasm on every other thread is pointless isnt it.

Practice what you preach then, or is that only a Pakistani Muslim trait?. After all, sarcasm on every other thread is pointless isnt it.

May be sarcasm to you - but that immaterial, after all I don't write here for your approval

May be sarcasm to you - but that immaterial, after all I don't write here for your approval

I dont give or take approval. I only prod , poke and provoke.. something that is/was ironically your signature style. Perhaps deeper academia may find the underlying humour in Pakistani Muslims being peaceful when the evidence is truly to the contrary.. or Denialistan a very giggly truth on the condition of the general population; but two wrongs, two sneers are not always the best approach to cajole your countrymen(if you consider them so) on perhaps one joyous day they find?
Isnt carrot and stick better? rather than sticking it up theirs all over the place??

But what would I know, I am one of those violent Pakistani Muslims with no heart and no judge of time and place.

,Isnt carrot and stick better? rather than sticking it up theirs all over the place??.

If you think that's the way to go, and it works for you, by all means - but who died and said you can make that decision for me??

Disgusting...these people are neither Muslims as they attack places of worship...hell they attack innocent civilians

Nor Pakistanis as they attack Pakistanis...

I hope people start giving these useless brats some other name APART FROM MUSLIMS OR PAKISTANIS!

@muse, @RescueRanger

Mulla, Maulvi & Mufti characters was used as element of terrorism although we still don't know real masterminds. In front line it could be subjected as religious violation but let we go step above where matter comes national security & foreign involvement. From Gilgit to Karachi there is clear sign of foreign hand which is activated for evil agenda. From June to now a series of blasts, target killing of Pakistanis & foreign tourists, attack on armed forces in northern areas clicking us on dangerous situation planned for Pakistan.

We shouldn't every time jumped into Sunni, Shia, deobandi, Ahmadi, Ismaili wrestling because what ever they are "They are Pakistani", it is state responsibility to protect their citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Educated, peace loving and friendly? Obviously not Pakistani Muslims

Don't make it politicized my friend.
They are great Pakistanis, I have many Ismaili friends, spend my college life with these guys and one was very close to me.
I am not a scholar to check the credentials of Muslim.
Those who claimed to be a muslim will be a muslim.

Islam is so weak and feeble that its honour and its righteousness can be only proven by attacking temples, jamat khanas, imam barghas, shrines churches and ... and ... Mosques.

kill everyone in sight
dont spare anyone
kill anything that moves
kill and destroy every creation of God

and then only the True Islamicness can be achieved

and during this process even if one has to attack Mecca and destroy the graves in the backyard of Majid e Nabvi, then so be it.
everything done in the beginning of Islam was wrong
why waste time in preaching and talking?

just kill everyone who is not a Muslim. once done with the killing

cry a river over the Kashmir, Palestine and Burma....
wait
why cry

join the FSA and kill more in Syria.

I wish there will not be any more death. May all injured recover fast. RIP dead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom