What's new

2 Ismaili Jamaat Khanas in Karachi attacked during prayer time

A strong heretical streak has entered into main stream Islam with the ‘Ihkwanul Muslimeen’ which has resulted in “Suicide” being halaal in Islam. Even though this is clearly against Quranic verse Surat Al Nissa 4.29 & 4.30.

Tafsir Al-Jalalayn
Verse 4.29

O you who believe, consume not your goods between you wrongly, unlawfully according to the Law, through usury or usurpation, except it be trading (tijāratan, also read tijāratun), so that the goods be from trade effected, through mutual agreement, through mutual good-will: such [goods] you may consume. And kill not yourselves, by committing what leads towards destruction on account of some affiliation, be it in this world or the Hereafter. Surely God is ever Merciful to you, when He forbids you such things.

Unquote

There are suicides every day in the Islamic world but majority of the Sunni Scholars especially of Deobandi maslak keep quite. Maulana Hasan Jaan of KPK was an exception but he was killed by the TTP for speaking against them. I won’t be surprized if one day a false ‘Hadith’ from an obscure source is created to make Suicide halaal.

What is ironical is that majority of Deobandi scholars consider Shia’s and Ismailis’, Bohri’s etc. kafir because followers of these sects insult the “Sehaba” but they either condone or ignore clear violation of Quranic edict against suicide referred above. As if respect of the Sehabas is more important that the word of Allah?

A large section of society if of the view that anyone who is not a Deobandi/Wahhabi/Salafi or Takfiri has no place in this land of the pure. The fact the first president of the Muslim League was Agha Khani & Quaide Azam was a Shia has no bearing. Jamiat Ulema’ Hind and Maulana Maudoodi always considered the Quaid as ‘Kafir’. His creation; Pakistan can go hell as far as these people are concerned. They would create a dark age Khilafat in its place.

Unless this mind-set changes we will see more of the same and extremism will not be defeated.

At least they didnt look like they were living in caves...they may have acted like cavemen (as par AMERICAN sources and no other.... but now they look like they ACTUALLY live in caves maybe you can look the other way coz you head is sheltered with a roof....)

Again you are going from the actual topic we are discussing here..You are talking like Taliban rule were all milk and honey.. Then why are you guys opposing it in your country in the first place?? Every thing is a green pasture when look it from outside..

WHERE did I defend them? ALL I AM SAYING is YOU people AND THE MEDIA show THEM as Muslims...somehow it kills to show a smiling MUSLIM....or a Mosque go-er as a Muslim, why? why are Muslims only shown screaming, blowing themselves up, in dhoti, with dirty beards? Even in Bollywood it is shown like that!

It was them who called themselves Muslims and no one was bothered to tell the world that they were not Muslims because apart from some, most of you considered they were doing the work of God. Only when it started biting you, you started these kind of crying.. It was pretty late for that..

So can I say that it was Indians fault Pakistan asked for independence coz we couldnt tolerate your oppressions?
Isnt it what you were learning?

Can I say that it was the American people who went to war with Afghan and Iraq when TENS OF THOUSANDS were protesting it on their streets for DAYS?! Was that NOT POLITICS?

Do you have any idea what we are discussing here?

Had Pakistan learned ANYTHING they wouldnt shake hands with USA...

I was not talking about Pakistan but about an organisation who think that they are the protectors of Islam

DUDE YOU didnt even know me back then :rofl: No idea what you are accusing me about?

Did I know you back then? Was I involved in that? THAT is YOUR problem...You paint everyone with the same brush! Hell I wasnt even in Pakistan back then...PLUS I didnt do any of that they did...NEITHER my family nor my neighbourhood...Soo please point your fingers elsewhere....

Did you seriously thought I was talking about you in person? :hitwall:

JUST like how YOUR SCHOOL OF DEOBANDI was the only one that started screaming the min Dr. Zakir Naik said bowing to shrines is a shirkh! Care to elaborate how they acted?

Nope I am showing you equal examples WHICH YOU ARE EVADING and failing to see the bigger pix![

Are they too Muslims? Is this what I am saying all the time? A small criticism or a rumor, people will jump in to the ring to protect the religion.. Why no one try to stop this.. Why no scholars teaching that Islam do not need protection from any one.. They have a sound foundation that a Quran desecration or insult to a prophet cant do any harm.. BTW why are you bring India into this.. Just forget about the nation I represent.. Just take it as some doubts from a non believer..

Again you are going from the actual topic we are discussing here..You are talking like Taliban rule were all milk and honey.. Then why are you guys opposing it in your country in the first place?? Every thing is a green pasture when look it from outside..
Why do you people have BIPOLAR opinions?! :usure: Its either ALL MILK AND HONEY or ALL bomb blasts! Is there no room for moderation or IS THAT only preached for religion and secularization?

It was them who called themselves Muslims and no one was bothered to tell the world that they were not Muslims because apart from some, most of you considered they were doing the work of God. Only when it started biting you, you started these kind of crying.. It was pretty late for that..
No because WE expected PEOPLE to do their research...MIND you during that times SOOO MANY scholars came on TV yelling their lungs out ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE....They further said IF YOU READ THE LIFE OF PROPHET....but the media preferred showing 1-10 bomb blast a day to keep you hooked with the wrong image!

Isnt it what you were learning?
What WAS I learning kindly tell me!

Do you have any idea what we are discussing here?
Yes you blaming the Muslims for not opening their mouths when Taliban were wrong...Well I blame you guys for NOT opening your eyes...I am not sure if a butcher tells you he is a surgeon will you believe or will you look up how surgery is done and compare what the butcher is capable of?

I was not talking about Pakistan but about an organisation who think that they are the protectors of Islam
Unfortunately YOUR country thinks that ORGANIZATION is Pakistan!

Did you seriously thought I was talking about you in person? :hitwall:
You are quoting me :unsure:

Are they too Muslims? Is this what I am saying all the time? A small criticism or a rumor, people will jump in to the ring to protect the religion.. Why no one try to stop this.. Why no scholars teaching that Islam do not need protection from any one.. They have a sound foundation that a Quran desecration or insult to a prophet cant do any harm.. BTW why are you bring India into this.. Just forget about the nation I represent.. Just take it as some doubts from a non believer..
It is South Aisan mentality har koi aapna haath har jagha saaf kerna chata hai!!

If a girl is getting teased even flirts and tharkis will join in beating the guy....

but the media preferred showing 1-10 bomb blast a day to keep you hooked with the wrong image!

Lol, can't help laughing on this one.

I guess someone was expecting to show people talking that this religion is peaceful rather than showing bomb blast - flash news there were those blasts to being with lest we forget :P

:rofl:

Lol, can't help laughing on this one.

I guess someone was expecting to show people talking that this religion is peaceful rather than showing bomb blast - flash news there were those blasts to being with lest we forget :P

:rofl:

I never said dont show them....but dont repeat them! Why werent the scholars who were saying that is bad shown AS OFTEN as the same REPEATED blast?!

I never said dont show them....but dont repeat them! Why werent the scholars who were saying that is bad shown AS OFTEN as the same REPEATED blast?!

Don't you know the answer to that one?
Nowhere and no one will show scholars as often and then again scholars do not give you the clear picture, they might tell you facts about what is written not what is followed.

Don't you know the answer to that one?
Nowhere and no one will show scholars as often and then again scholars do not give you the clear picture, they might tell you facts about what is written not what is followed.

Exactly...Wanted to see if anyone uses their brain...

Many of the Muslim League leaders and proponents of Pakistan were Agha Khani.

Just when I think that Pakistan can't fall any lower, it does.

Exactly. People forget that the Ismaili community played a key role in the creation of Pakistan.

Because they were sick and tired of the Jamati and Tableegi crowd of India playing the muslim card politics. These leaders had a Shah era Iran like image in mind when they founded Pakistan and got deceived by cunning politicians!
After partition we welcomed the same scum to take charge of Pakistani politics.

A large section of society if of the view that anyone who is not a Deobandi/Wahhabi/Salafi or Takfiri has no place in this land of the pure.

There are fanatics in all countries, but the LAW makes sure that people don't act on their impulses.

In Pakistan, the state didn't do its job, so the fanatics legitimized themselves and spread their influence.

Why do you people have BIPOLAR opinions?! :usure: Its either ALL MILK AND HONEY or ALL bomb blasts! Is there no room for moderation or IS THAT only preached for religion and secularization?

Taliban did have a chance for moderate way when US asked them to hand over Al Queda members and Bin Laden.. They refused it... Whose fault is that?

No because WE expected PEOPLE to do their research...MIND you during that times SOOO MANY scholars came on TV yelling their lungs out ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE....They further said IF YOU READ THE LIFE OF PROPHET....but the media preferred showing 1-10 bomb blast a day to keep you hooked with the wrong image!

From a world renowned scholar like Zakir Naik to chotta motta moulavi like Saeed is openly support terrorism in one way or another and you blame us for not watching the correct version?? Which version should we believe.. In one side, it is said that Islam is a religion of peace.. I can take that.. I have enough evidence to understand that you are saying is right.. On the other hand people are openly killing others because they belong to other religion and sect.. One side I have heard from many people, the examples about what Islam is all about.. None of my muslim friends in my schools or colleges are not terrorists or terrorist supporters and other hand I am seeing what people are doing in the name of the same religion.. Let me ask you. Why cant people of Islam introspect themselves about what went wrong and try to mend it? I heard the story about how Muhammed waged the war against Khajiris from Aeronaut.. In that he said a holy mosque was pulled down so that you can stop these violent radical people.. You are claimed to be the decedents of those brave people.. Instead of taking actions, you are simply blaming every other person and comparing terrorism with what Christians had done century's ago..

What WAS I learning kindly tell me!

I meant about your comment of Muslims had enough of the suppression in India and went to create a new country.. Lets leave i there.. It was not our topic..
Yes you blaming the Muslims for not opening their mouths when Taliban were wrong...Well I blame you guys for NOT opening your eyes...I am not sure if a butcher tells you he is a surgeon will you believe or will you look up how surgery is done and compare what the butcher is capable of?

You can blame what ever you want.. These people are using Islam as a tool to spread terror.. Its your duty to clear the bad name of your religion, not any one else.. Can you deny that many of the country's who was created in the name of Islam now actively support terrorist activities in other countries? Yes, there are other countries too but still its your religion name that come in top.. Why are you blaming any one else when people from your religion are misusing it?

Unfortunately YOUR country thinks that ORGANIZATION is Pakistan!

Again, I am not talking about a country..

You are quoting me :unsure:

By you I meant your religion.. Is it too hard for you to understand this kind of simple things?

It is South Aisan mentality har koi aapna haath har jagha saaf kerna chata hai!!

If a girl is getting teased even flirts and tharkis will join in beating the guy....

Well I thought I was giving a non Muslim point of view about how name of Islam become associated with these radical groups and you think I am here for insulting your religion.. Lets stop this.. No point discussing it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom