Country
Pakistan
2 Indian CRPF officers commit suicide in occupied Kashmir

Aizbah-Khan.jpg

By Aizbah Khan - Web Editor

12th May, 2020
Indian-forces-suicide-.jpg
INTERNATIONAL
Two Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officers committed suicide in two different places in the territory ot the occupied Kashmir.

According to the Kashmir Media Service CRPF ASI Fateh Singh shot himself with service rifle at Akrun Mattan in Islamabad district of the occupied valley on Tuesday morning.

A suicide note was found with the body of CRPF Sub Inspector, Fatah Singh, that read: “I am afraid, I may have corona.” upon receiving the note Indian forces rushed to the area after hearing the gunshot and recovered Singh’s body in a pool of blood.

A CRPF spokesman said, “There is no evidence that he had corona infection. We are now waiting for the test report.” He belonged to Rajasthan, India.

In another incident, an Assistant Sub-Inspector of CRPF Bangali Babu of Madhya Pradesh also shoot himself dead with his service rifle in Srinagar, the officer added.

The number of suicide amongst Indian troops and police personnel rose to 451 in occupied Kashmir since January 2007 till date.

https://www.bolnews.com/internation...-officers-commit-suicide-in-occupied-kashmir/

I don't think CRPF is there at LOC
Doesnt matter Indians have a bad Habit of hiding casualties from both LOC and Local Freedom Struggle this way. Their Track record speaks for itself the recent encounter in which they lost at least a Dozen Soldiers including 5 Para Comanados is the perfect example we still dont know how many actually died.

Last edited:
I think this is all due to the guilt and burden they feel for what they are doing in Kashmir. A human is after all a human.

It most likely is, granted they are soldiers trained to kill but still human, and any injustice will haunt a person for the rest of his life. Ask American soldiers suffering from PTSD which is just a name given to cover the injustice word.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom