What's new

2 death row convicts in Bangladeshi-American blogger murder case flee from court premises

remind me this picture

1669007003607.png

Because they are innocent duh. The guy they killed was a criminal and the state failed to prosecute him. So they had to deliver justice on their own. God forbid if someone rapes your sister and the state refuses to prosecute the criminals---and you kill the rapist. Do you think you should be jailed? I don't think so.

Because they are innocent duh. The guy they killed was a criminal and the state failed to prosecute him. So they had to deliver justice on their own. God forbid if someone rapes your sister and the state refuses to prosecute the criminals---and you kill the rapist. Do you think you should be jailed? I don't think so.
From what i read in the article they were far from innocent and should be justly punished.
And for the second aspect under the law we are governed by ie. codified British (plus your respective) laws you would be liable for murder as you had the requisite actus reus and mens rea. The line between order and anarchy is pretty slim imo, personal vengeance albeit warranted and in good faith would lead to a state of anarchy if allowed.
Just like the recent encounters in India for example where rape perpetrators were gunned down by the police was met with critical reception across the country with people celebrating the same but do you think it was proper and shouldn't we have just relied on due process of law?
this is a tricky question as the one suffering sure as hell is not in a mindset to think clearly and just wants revenge but it wasn't a "lawful encounter" and it sets a dangerous precedent

From what i read in the article they were far from innocent and should be justly punished.
And for the second aspect under the law we are governed by ie. codified British (plus your respective) laws you would be liable for murder as you had the requisite actus reus and mens rea. The line between order and anarchy is pretty slim imo, personal vengeance albeit warranted and in good faith would lead to a state of anarchy if allowed.
Just like the recent encounters in India for example where rape perpetrators were gunned down by the police was met with critical reception across the country with people celebrating the same but do you think it was proper and shouldn't we have just relied on due process of law?
this is a tricky question as the one suffering sure as hell is not in a mindset to think clearly and just wants revenge but it wasn't a "lawful encounter" and it sets a dangerous precedent
To avoid anarchy state must prosecute the criminals in first place, so that no one has to take law in their own hands

To avoid anarchy state must prosecute the criminals in first place, so that no one has to take law in their own hands
The system we follow takes pretty long to achieve that said result though the point is what then
Common law follows the mantra of innocent until proven guilty
I do agree the law on rape needs a major overhaul, the current law makes the victim prove her pov ( i believe Indian and Pakistan penal codes would be same as in regard as the parent act is the same)

I posted the news in Bengali and now @itsanufy dada created a thread! All are final drama by govt to show the world that if BAL govt fall , terrorism will rise in Bangladesh.

However this time the script is weaker than Dhakaya commercial film!

Even mentally handicapped people won't believe the poor storyline!

Using spray terrorists flee from police in heavy traffic jam of Puran Dhaka? Oh come on guys , at least do some homework before writing any script!

Last edited:
The system we follow takes pretty long to achieve that said result though the point is what then
Common law follows the mantra of innocent until proven guilty
I do agree the law on rape needs a major overhaul, the current law makes the victim prove her pov ( i believe Indian and Pakistan penal codes would be same as in regard as the parent act is the same)
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Watch this video below to know about the reality of Avijit's murder. He was hacked to death by BAL party terrorists, but the murder was blamed on the Islamic terrorists.

Hasina killed him but wanted to please India and America by blaming the Islamists. But, when these accused were under trial, America announced a big reward for the real murderer only a few months ago.

Hasina Bibi is in big trouble now. But, I do not know how the falsely accused could run away.

Watch this video below to know about the reality of Avijit's murder. He was hacked to death by BAL party terrorists, but the murder was blamed on the Islamic terrorists.

Hasina killed him but wanted to please India and America by blaming the Islamists. But, when these accused were under trial, America announced a big reward for the real murderer only a few months ago.

Hasina Bibi is in big trouble now. But, I do not know how the falsely accused could run away.

Below is a special news award to our great BAL philosopher @EasyNow. Please read the news and tell me why an American award if the real murderers were already arrested.

America knows it was a BAL conspiracy to murder him and blame Islamists for it. It was supposed to make America happy. But, instead, your Hasina Bibi got a big sanction for her dubious actions.

if the real murderers are pinpointed, it will lead to a Hasina duplicity. Brace for it.

Last edited:
Below is a special news award to our great BAL philosopher @EasyNow. Please read the news and tell me why an American award if the real murderers were already arrested.

America knows it was a BAL conspiracy to murder him and blame Islamists for it. It was supposed to make America happy. But, instead, your Hasina Bibi got a big sanction for her dubious actions.

if the real murderers are pinpointed, it will lead to a Hasina duplicity. Brace for it.

I upload the following video for people to know that

1) the two death-row convicts did not commit the Avijit murder. They have been accused by a BAL conspiracy.
2) BAL organized the murder to blame the Islamists and the Police arrested two innocent persons telling us they are the murderers.
3) America doubted their involvement and when these two were tried in court, America declared a $5 million award for information about the real murderers. Avijit was an American national.
4) American representatives wanted to meet and talk with them in jail.
5) Our thief Hasina Bibi panicked and her agents hijacked the two convicts from a court. Newspapers are telling they have already been murdered which Hasina Bibi describes as cross-firing.
6) American agents cannot now talk with them to know if they were really involved.

The story is more clear in the video link below. Watch from 6:00 minute.

Because they are innocent duh. The guy they killed was a criminal and the state failed to prosecute him. So they had to deliver justice on their own. God forbid if someone rapes your sister and the state refuses to prosecute the criminals---and you kill the rapist. Do you think you should be jailed? I don't think s
But, who told you this story above? Avijit was a BD-born US citizen. He was a blogger and was talking against some rules in Islam which was disliked by our Mullah.

Hasina thought America will take her as a friend if she could kill Avijit and blame it on Islamists.

Avijit was killed in broad daylight by her BAL terrorists. But, these two fugitives were arrested and the Kangaroo Court gave them death penalty.

But, America has declared a bounty of $5 million to anyone who can identify the real murderers. FBI wanted to question the two in the Jail. This is what made Hasina very nervous. She ordered their extermination.

Now, FBI cannot possibly find out the real culprits. But, can it save Hasina?

But, who told you this story above? Avijit was a BD-born US citizen. He was a blogger and was talking against some rules in Islam which was disliked by our Mullah.

Hasina thought America will take her as a friend if she could kill Avijit and blame it on Islamists.

Avijit was killed in broad daylight by her BAL terrorists. But, these two fugitives were arrested and the Kangaroo Court gave them death penalty.

But, America has declared a bounty of $5 million to anyone who can identify the real murderers. FBI wanted to question the two in the Jail. This is what made Hasina very nervous. She ordered their extermination.

Now, FBI cannot possibly find out the real culprits. But, can it save Hasina?

Dude!

Your story is straight out of a trashy Humayun Ahmad “novel”.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom