What's new

$2 billion Azerbaijan Tower to claim world's tallest building crown

investment in technology , food production would be more productive in the long run,, i m not sure how much azerbijan can compete in services sector especially with arabs,,

investment in technology , food production would be more productive in the long run,, i m not sure how much azerbijan can compete in services sector especially with arabs,,

When willmour Pakistani brothers understand that these things go hand in hand. Meaning a state doesn't say "this year's budget will go to building tall buildings" It doesn't work like that.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Kingdom_Tower,_Jeddah,_render.jpg
Kingdom_Tower%2C_Jeddah%2C_render_2.jpg

Jeez, i wonder if an Arab designed and built that?

CIS ? you still act like you like it and you seem to be a russian lover aswell i thought azerbaijan was turkeys and turkey was azeribaijans closest freind it seems wrong azerbaijan seems to love russia and closer to iran from what i seen from azerbaijanis in this forum

First of all, this has nothing to with Aliyev or government of Azerbaijan, it's a private project...

"Which Azerbaijani companies will fill those buildings?"

Really? So you mean Azerbaijani companies cannot have their own skyscrapers? Look at building of SOCAR for instance;

99efd301209f.jpg

"Other all Turkish countries developed rapidly but beautiful Azerbaijan was a underdeveloped country unfortunately.."

What are you smoking dude? Azerbaijan are the most developed country among former-Soviet Turkic states alongside Kazakhstan. And not only among Turkic states, Russia-Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan are the most developed CIS states.

it is off topic. I do not know why are people so stubborn too write about things which are not even distinctly related with defense. Why can not we stay focused? I really wonder what is the aim?

Ottoman-Turk

What are you talking about? I meant as in CIS category, I.E, among former Soviet states.

Thie would develop Baku as the Hong Kong or Dubai of Central Asia.

First of all, this has nothing to with Aliyev or government of Azerbaijan, it's a private project...

"Which Azerbaijani companies will fill those buildings?"

Really? So you mean Azerbaijani companies cannot have their own skyscrapers? Look at building of SOCAR for instance;

99efd301209f.jpg

"Other all Turkish countries developed rapidly but beautiful Azerbaijan was a underdeveloped country unfortunately.."

What are you smoking dude? Azerbaijan are the most developed country among former-Soviet Turkic states alongside Kazakhstan. And not only among Turkic states, Russia-Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan are the most developed CIS states.

Firsly your happinies is our happinies and your success is our pride..
We want and pray for your development and happinies but unfortunately Aliyev family not worthy of your people..
His character is very simple and non-national..
He is a big fan of Russia and hater of Turkey..
He serve to his master Russia not to Azeri people..
I think that he is Suleyman Demirel of Azerbaijan and very harmful for the country..
My wish for you that to have a real and natioanal leader soon..

Meni yanlış anlama ay balam..
Men sana qurban, men sana hayran..
Yaşasın Türkiyeynen Azerbaycan..

:victory:

Firsly your happinies is our happinies and your success is our pride..
We want and pray for your development and happinies but unfortunately Aliyev family not worthy of your people..
His character is very simple and non-national..
He is a big fan of Russia and hater of Turkey..
He serve to his master Russia not to Azeri people..
I think that he is Suleyman Demirel of Azerbaijan and very harmful for the country..
My wish for you that to have a real and natioanal leader soon..

Meni yanlış anlama ay balam..
Men sana qurban, men sana hayran..
Yaşasın Türkiyeynen Azerbaycan..

:victory:

why u hate Aliyev, i think he is doing a good job. and Turkish Azeri relations aren't bad. they become better and better. Turkish and Azeri military is co operating on developement and all that. Karabagh issue.

he isn't Russian lover, Russia has a huge influence on them, it's only 20 years since they got their independency from Soviet. you can't expect someone to have democracy, abandon their military expertise (Russian weaponry) right away.

Good going Azerbaijan nonetheless. an achievement for you is an achievement for us! :tup:

listen you got their indepedence and how can you like them e.g lets say a country ruled us and we was a part of them , and we declared independence how possibly can i like them??? me as a turk lets say that happened i would hate them e.g how can indians like the british lol i laugh at that they must be a slave in nature then

The Crescent project has been on the table for how long? I remember it has been proposed for many years now, little to no action taken. It's in dream phase as for now.

Instead of building these show off buildings, shouldn't they first try to get their land back from Armenia?
the western half of the country is currently under occupation and they building stuff like this.

Instead of building these show off buildings, shouldn't they first try to get their land back from Armenia?
the western half of the country is currently under occupation and they building stuff like this.

That is a stupid suggestion, you might as well argue Pakistan should not develop or invest in mega structural projects such as skyscrapers simply because part of Kashmir is occupied. These kinds of projects are healthy and benefit the economic. Why can't you understand that economic strength can enhance military strength?

`Umar ibn Khattab (Allah be well pleased with him) said: "As we were sitting one day before the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), a man suddenly appeared. He wore pure white clothes and his hair was dark black—yet there were no signs of travel on him, and none of us knew him. He came and sat down in front of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), placing his knees against his, and his hands on his thighs. He said, "O Muhammad! Tell me about Islam."

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "Islam is to bear witness that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God; and to perform the prayer; pay zakat; fast Ramadan; and to perform Hajj to the House if you are able."

The man said, "You have spoken the truth," and we were surprised that he asked and then confirmed the answer. Then, he asked, "Tell me about belief (iman)."

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "It is to believe in Allah; His Angels; His Books; His Messengers; the Last Day; and in destiny—its good and bad."

The man said, "You have spoken the truth. Now, tell me about spiritual excellence (ihsan)."

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "It is to serve Allah as though you behold Him; and if you don't behold him, (know that) He surely sees you."

"Now, tell me of the Last Hour," asked the man.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "The one asked knows no more of it than the one asking."

"Then tell me about its signs," said the man.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "That slave women give birth to their mistresses; and that you see barefoot, unclothed, beginning shepherds competing in the construction of tall buildings."

Then the visitor left, and I waited a long time. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked me, "Do you know, Umar, who the questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know best."He said (Allah bless him and give him peace), "It was Jibril. He came to you to teach you your religion." [Sahih Muslim]

listen you got their indepedence and how can you like them e.g lets say a country ruled us and we was a part of them , and we declared independence how possibly can i like them??? me as a turk lets say that happened i would hate them e.g how can indians like the british lol i laugh at that they must be a slave in nature then

You mean to say Hindu indians right? Muslim indians, specially bengalis were always fought for freedom. Hindus were happy because their muslim masters were removed with they being the masters after british left. But not all hisdus are like that though.

Back
Top Bottom