What's new

2 attacks in Balochistan today at Turbat and Nasirabad

Why laugh @Titanium100 , what I wrote is true
Aap ek police wale ke suggestion pe hans lo , but that's the way

You know why I laughed.. Because you are going for an angle and nobody is having it... I guess this is your amature hour
you-got-a-gift-you.gif

Besides I am faster then you to understand your designes then you do mine

L
You know why I laughed.. Because you are going for an angle and nobody is having it... I guess this is your amature hour
you-got-a-gift-you.gif

Besides I am faster then you to understand your designes then you do mine
Laugh again , kek
1609962099673.jpg

Anyway what I suggested is true .
You will be a fool to think that a Muslim country like Iran will help india plus that the Indian consulates are closed now , we are nowhere there.
Indians can contribute in online propaganda , nothing else.
The job is much much easier for you
Kulbhusan aapke pas hai
The issue is entirely in your hands now , gher ke mardo
Simple it is or take the long term approach.
Choice aapki hai

Last edited:
L

Laugh again , kekView attachment 805448
Anyway what I suggested is true .
You will be a fool to think that a Muslim country like Iran will help india or that Indian consulates are closed now , we are nowhere there.
Kulbhusan aapke pas hai
The issue is entirely in your hands

Nobody mentioned Iran here.. It was something else but I caught that part while Iran is just randomly thrown in by you for deflection but either way.... Go with peacce my friend... This is juvenile level... We didn't rule India for all these years if we aren't sharp.. Just know this I always see you coming from miles away:coffee:

It is as if I am moving at supersonic speed but you are moving in slow motion

Nobody mentioned Iran here.. It was something else but I caught that part while Iran is just randomly thrown in by you for deflection but either way.... Go with peacce my friend... This is juvenile level... We didn't rule India for all these years if we aren't sharp.. Just know this I always see you coming from miles away:coffee:

It is as if I am moving at supersonic speed but you are moving in slow motion
First thing first , you ain't mughal or Turk etc just a good ol 'Punjabi or Sindhi I guess.
That's a whole different thing anyways
You ain't supersonic mate , you are in slow motion, tell where I am wrong ?It's you who is deflecting , not me.

Last edited:
First thing first , you ain't mughal etc just a good Punjabi or Sindhi I guess.
That's a whole different things .
You ain't supersonic mate , you are subsonic , tell where I am wrong ?It's who you are deflecting , not me.

Just let it go my friend it ain't worth it now..

:big_boss:
Just let it go my friend it ain't worth it now..
Okey I accept that you don't have anymore arguments , in front of my juvenile level arguments. Kek
FB_IMG_1633647645543.jpg

Don't worry , it will be okey one day
It is when I didn't even say anything in support of the balochis militants , coz I have seen some of their vidoes and no sane person will support them., Still
May the dead rest in peace , I end my arguments here.

Last edited:
These things don't end easily , I don't have any malice towards Pakistanis on this issue
These things fester on for decades , only way to cope with this is to remember that your Army will always win against a ragtag militia .And defeat them
The men died fighting like true soldiers , and may rest in peace .

Good morning

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom