What's new

2 attacks in Balochistan today at Turbat and Nasirabad

@Natsecjeff from Twitter or whatever they call him Jewish Jeff or what not should be arrested.. Besides is he based in Pakistan?

I am not in rush his making direct attack on Pakistan stragetic geo-political positioning.... His being desperate here..

Last edited:
Sir G, please check the link, it says ' Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.'

He deleted it

Anyways several other sources are saying the same

Lets hope it isn't true

We are at war, there could be 100 attacks a day. It doesn't matter. Death is part an parcel of life, especially during war. We have to accept it and learn to live with it.

I am not saying we shouldn't be critical of the clear and obvious failures of our senior political and military leadership...

... HOWEVER the daily negativity, disheartenedness, the weary comments need to stop.

Your enemy spread the propaganda for this purpose, and you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

I reccomend you read history and see the sacrifices people gave for victory. Millions died - nearly always unnecessarily. Victory always glosses over the brutality and the bloody cost of war.

It is what it is. The war must go on until victory. Any price must be paid. Improvements are required right now to reduce the human cost of war.

I can proudly say I am the most often banned member on this forum. Last time I picked up this nasty word from my old father in law which translates into the part of body everyone is embarrassed to talk about . Members quoting unknown Indian sponsored tweets and then propagating their false narrative remind me of that part.
We are at war, there could be 100 attacks a day. It doesn't matter. Death is part an parcel of life, especially during war. We have to accept it and learn to live with it.

I am not saying we shouldn't be critical of the clear and obvious failures of our senior political and military leadership...

... HOWEVER the daily negativity, disheartenedness, the weary comments need to stop.

Your enemy spread the propaganda for this purpose, and you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

I reccomend you read history and see the sacrifices people gave for victory. Millions died - nearly always unnecessarily. Victory always glosses over the brutality and the bloody cost of war.

It is what it is. The war must go on until victory. Any price must be paid. Improvements are required right now to reduce the human cost of war.

Great post.

You remind me off ceylal with this post who had hallucinations that Algeria was in some type of all out war against GCC, Egypt, Tunisia, NATO and Morocco... there is no war just insignficiantly low level intensity insurgency.. Never go ceylal type of bananas...

Example Turkey has been involved in low level intensity insurgency in 40 years it is insignificiant on the grand larger scale of things even India has been involved in such low level insurgency for over half a century

Last edited:
You remind me off ceylal with this post who had hallucinations that Algeria was in some type of all out war against GCC, Egypt, Tunisia, NATO and Morocco... there is no war just insignficiantly low level intensity insurgency.. Never go ceylal type of bananas...

Example Turkey has been involved in low level intensity insurgency in 40 years it is insignificiant on the grand larger scale of things even India has been involved in such low level insurgency for over half a century

It's not acceptable. If we want to use Balochistan for the economic progress of Pakistan than we can't tolerate low level insurgency as they'll target soft targets and drive away investment - local as well as foreign.

Only the weak tolerate this sort of BS. As long as we have this mentality we will never achieve greatness.

The Turks have crushed the Kurdish insurgency. There is nowhere in thier country a Turk can't go.

It's not acceptable. If we want to use Balochistan for the economic progress of Pakistan than we can't tolerate low level insurgency as they'll target soft targets and drive away investment - local as well as foreign.

Only the weak tolerate this sort of BS. As long as we have this mentality we will never achieve greatness.

The Turks have crushed the Kurdish insurgency. There is nowhere in thier country a Turk can't go.

The insurgency is still active in both Turkey and India for far longer then Pakistan and they have learned to live with it besides it is low level intensity doesn't do any disruption.. The economy is still flooding out of BL because they don't have the ability or manpower outside of a low level like a hit on a post etc etc.. They don't have the logistics or manpower the same in KPK they may even be weaker.. Pakistan has nearly 2m armed forces armed to teeth with the latest tech and industrial power house they can eliminate them everywhere so all they can do is low level like hit a post once in a month etc etc.. Because they are just limited and even in supportbase even if people agree with them they will not join them because they know it is fruitless....

@Natsecjeff from Twitter or whatever they call him Jewish Jeff or what not should be arrested.. Besides is he based in Pakistan?

I am not in rush his making direct attack on Pakistan stragetic geo-political positioning.... His being desperate here..
He was arrested but released after software update.

We need to expose and counter their propaganda.

Dude you guys can hate pmln all you want
But they are brutal on miscreants, wherever in gov they're from petty criminals to Karachi op to TTP, almost every time major operations always happened under thier watch - and army leadership also responds as for every domestic op you need full civillian backing
They push for aggressive options, IK not so much add in that army leadership itself is...

The insurgency is still active in both Turkey and India for far longer then Pakistan and they have learned to live with it besides it is low level intensity doesn't do any disruption.. The economy is still flooding out of BL because they don't have the ability or manpower outside of a low level like a hit on a post etc etc.. They don't have the logistics or manpower the same in KPK they may even be weaker.. Pakistan has nearly 2m armed forces armed to teeth with the latest tech and industrial power house they can eliminate them everywhere so all they can do is low level like hit a post once in a month etc etc.. Because they are just limited and even in supportbase even if people agree with them they will not join them because they know it is fruitless....
You talking about naxals ?
Well naxals are just there , they are present in most mineral rich parts of India .
They are supported by college activists and journalists .
Tribals pick up guns , while their comrades in urban areas do their bidding .
These has been countered by hammering leftist student unions , and increased penetration by the state in these jungles and when big corporations come in scene ?
Even naxals leaders love money , you see.
Bribe the baloch , they will be happy you see.
Everybody is happy

Last edited:
1641156365773.png
Bajwa ko Utha le...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom