2 APACHES v/s PLATOON OF TALIBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojb

Reaction score
Country
India
Very interesting 15 min video!!

2 Apaches kill a platoon of Taliban fighters setting up to ambush a U.S. special forces patrol.

********.com - 2 APACHES KILL A PLATOON OF TALIBAN

Thse guys are dumb. They can at least try to hide their IR signature. Too easy. They stood no chance.

We should look into expanding the capacity of the .30 canon. They ran out of ammo too fast. Much more fun to watch than the missiles. Just my opinion.:usflag:

when he zoom out full you can see how high he is..... Its quite possible that talibannies dont even see that thing.....

Super Cobras can really help Pakistan in WOT.

BTW on one occasion he killed a guy who was wounded and wasn't a combatant anymore .....Its allowed to kill such....Shouldn't they try to capture them.

We should look into expanding the capacity of the .30 canon. They ran out of ammo too fast. Much more fun to watch than the missiles. Just my opinion.:usflag:

Funny thing is in all that combat goats didn't move much........

that was some good $hit.

Im glad they didnt kill that as$.

They are using one bomb to take out one guy, such a waste of resources.

might is always right.....you cant do much against a volley of 30mm incendiaries fired at 3-4k ft AGL at night

but then again, soviets strafed entire Afghan villages and short term gains never offset long term strategic losses

so i wasnt the only one who noticed that.....

brave goats! brave, or really dumb space cadets... :lol:

when he zoom out full you can see how high he is..... Its quite possible that talibannies dont even see that thing.....

Super Cobras can really help Pakistan in WOT.

BTW on one occasion he killed a guy who was wounded and wasn't a combatant anymore .....Its allowed to kill such....Shouldn't they try to capture them.

You expect the pilots to land and detain him?

might is always right.....you cant do much against a volley of 30mm incendiaries fired at 3-4k ft AGL at night

but then again, soviets strafed entire Afghan villages and short term gains never offset long term strategic losses

so i wasnt the only one who noticed that.....

brave goats! brave, or really dumb space cadets... :lol:

Watch the video. Did they straff the whole entire village? What did they do to the women and children in the video?

Thse guys are dumb. They can at least try to hide their IR signature. Too easy. They stood no chance.

I doubt if those guys even knew what IR signature means...reducing the signature is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom