What's new

$2.6 Million Spent To Train Chinese Prostitutes To Drink Responsibly

Hmmm, a proud citizen from a well known super power of prositution open a thread to mock others about prositution? are you serious?

Prostitution has always been a major issue in India. Bombay alone is home to one lakh prostitution, the largest sex industry centre in Asia. Often women are forced into this profession due to poverty, human trafficking, illiteracy, desertion, etc.

CJ: Sudha Rani

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India. There are more than 100,000 women prostitution in Bombay, Asia’s largest sex industry center :whistle:
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today

Hey I love my whores. Not GT*O you sex starved whoever you are:)

^^No Chinese is that lame.

I'm glad you think so, but unfortunately I can't return the compliment.

Considering that it was an Indian who started this thread, not in retaliation (since it was posted BEFORE those other threads), but for fun.

Thai bloke going on about prostitution in India, who else thinks thats a bit too rich?:lol:

^^I wonder why BillalHaider thinks you have just complimented him. My comment obviously was painting BillalHaider in negative light...?

^^I wonder why BillalHaider thinks you have just complimented him. My comment obviously was painting BillalHaider in negative light...?

Why are you getting riled up kiddo? And please get the spelling right the next time. :lol:

But who else having 15 million prositutes other than india, beat that please:oops:

Never mind, I would have given you some mind boggling prostitution and child prostitution stats from Thailand, but since you are not a Thai why bother eh? Happy trolling:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom