What's new

$2.6 Million Spent To Train Chinese Prostitutes To Drink Responsibly

Burnz

BANNED
Reaction score
Just when you think that the wastefulness of the U.S. government can't get any worse they go out and spend money on some really bizarre things. Now it has come out that the U.S. government is spending $2.6 million U.S. tax dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly on the job.

Yes, you read that correctly.

The National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, which is a part of the National Institutes of Health is spending $2.6 million tax dollars to study the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes. Apparently the scientist running the project believes that there is a legitimate governmental interest being served by this study, but this is just ridiculous.

There are people losing their homes and sleeping in their cars and living in tent cities in America tonight, and the U.S. government is spending money to train Chinese prostitutes how to drink responsibly?

A whole lot of people deserve to be fired over this.

But unfortunately this is not an isolated incident. The reality is that the U.S. government is wasting money at an unprecedented pace.

In a stunning waste of money, the U.S. government is actually spending $400,000 to study gay sexual behavior in Argentina bars.

Seriously?

Yes.

And we wonder why the federal budget deficit is ballooning out of control.

The U.S. federal budget deficit for the current year is now projected to be $1.8 trillion, which would be about four times the record set just last year.

When it comes to wasting money, the United States has become the supreme champion. There is simply nobody better at it. Whether it is the trillions wasted on the Wall Street bailout, the hundreds of billions wasted in Iraq or the hundreds of billions wasted in frivolous government spending, there is no match anywhere in the world for the incredible skill that the U.S. government has for flushing money down the toilet.

$2.6 Million Spent To Train Chinese Prostitutes To Drink Responsibly

Does the Government also spend tax payer's money on teaching them of sex?

2 year old article to counter the barrage of insult threads.. shame on u.... why stoop to their level..

2 year old article to counter the barrage of insult threads.. shame on u.... why stoop to their level..

I won't say 'their low'. Clearly a tit for tat. But to troll and flamebait using a 2 year old article? :what:

You are WRONG Spark. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread was posted BEFORE all the other threads, check the time of posting.

That is what happens when you try to get on a moral high horse without checking which one was posted first. This was posted several hours before the others.

You are WRONG Spark. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread was posted BEFORE all the other threads, check the time of posting.

That is what happens when you try to get on a moral high horse without checking which one was posted first. This was posted several hours before the others.

What else do you expect from Indians? They cry & complain about others the same things they do before. Shame on them.

As the above Pakistani has said in the other thread that his 6 Months old article is valid for the Labour, Rape and Crimes in India, Then It is very well Valid for the Chinese or the Pakistanis.

Since you have descended to bilalhaider's level, you are no better than him. I find it pathetic for two third world nations to portray each other as "poor"...

As the above Pakistani has said in the other thread that his 6 Months old article is valid for the Labour, Rape and Crimes in India, Then It is very well Valid for the Chinese or the Pakistanis.

But please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you open this thread first?

I was talking about Pakistan and still, you are third world whatever wiki says. If Brazil is considered third world, China is too. I don't see no point debating this. On the other hand, Malaysia is NOT third world. I hope I am making myself clear. Like how Mexico has quite high HDI and yet it's a third world nation.

I was talking about Pakistan and still, you are third world whatever wiki says. If Brazil is considered third world, China is too. I don't see no point debating this. On the other hand, Malaysia is NOT third world. I hope I am making myself clear. Like how Mexico has quite high HDI and yet it's a third world nation.

We are poor, yes. Cities like HK/Shanghai may be rich (on par with first world) but most Chinese people who live outside our first-tier cities, are poor. Which means most Chinese people.

Still we have enough dignity not to enjoy it when being mocked by Indians who are far poorer than us.

Instead of being on topic, We have the Chinese guys start trolling with Fake IDs. Pakistanis only got a Reason.

A Pathetic Facepalm.

Hmmm, a proud citizen from a well known super power of prositution open a thread to mock others about prositution? are you serious?

Prostitution has always been a major issue in India. Bombay alone is home to one lakh prostitution, the largest sex industry centre in Asia. Often women are forced into this profession due to poverty, human trafficking, illiteracy, desertion, etc.

CJ: Sudha Rani

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India. There are more than 100,000 women prostitution in Bombay, Asia’s largest sex industry center :whistle:
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today

Back
Top Bottom