What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

Our MNA and MPA smuggle petrol, diesel, cars and trucks from Iran and smuggle heroin to Iran and rest of gulf state. Pakistan doesn't have enough resource to secure border. Its Pakistani govt and army who allowed Iran BSF to stop smuggler and insurgents . Its sad but true.
Its sad almost every airport of the world has separate line or separate immigration procedure for us. Again its our leader who fail to perform national duty. Why blame others . After many years Pakistan had good leader but our politicians confined him.

0104pakistan_540_374_100.jpg

Iran petrol everywhere in Baluchistan.

Stop posting off topic nonsense.

Our MNA and MPA smuggle petrol, diesel, cars and trucks from Iran and smuggle heroin to Iran and rest of gulf state. Pakistan doesn't have enough resource to secure border. Its Pakistani govt and army who allowed Iran BSF to stop smuggler and insurgents . Its sad but true.
Its sad almost every airport of the world has separate line or separate immigration procedure for us. Again its our leader who fail to perform national duty. Why blame others . After many years Pakistan had good leader but our politicians confined him.

0104pakistan_540_374_100.jpg

Iran petrol everywhere in Baluchistan.

Iranian petrol is every where, not only in Baluchistan, and its not only petrol.... during Zardari regime, 99% of road construction was carried out by Iranian bitumen and continued till todate, dear the volume of open smuggling is beyond your calculation and wildest imaginations, the very same way 24'000 NATO trucks are missing, the same way your local markets are flooded with Indian goods and auto spares of unknown source and very same way trucks are lined at wahgah border, same way train runs to India twice daily, but no accounts can be found of any imports anywhere.
You think, all the Indian stuff in Afghan market was shipped by air :hitwall:

Now, some democrat shall explain your allegations on MNA and MPA!

There are much more that come to Qom and Mashhad to learn Shia Islam and learn what ahl al bait said and Holy Quran not because of money.I said hope the best for Muslims include Arab brothers but I did not mean anything about politics.

I can second that... dude, i have even met Pakistan's most wanted around the shrine of imam reza!

Stop posting off topic nonsense.
?????..
You think, all the Indian stuff in Afghan market was shipped by air
Well, patriotism is good when enough food on the table, otherwise a hungry men can sell anything to meet his dire demands. Hope we see soon Musharraf on driving seat again.

Hinduism as well.

edit: In hindsight that was a bit rude, I take my diatribe back. But my point stands.

Technically i was required to delete your post, however i decided not to because you are a sensible fella, so i thought an argument needs to take place.

A l Is your opinion an educated one?...Which means you have done extensive studies on global religions and in the end decided your current opinion.

B l Or is your opinion based on 'accumilated conventional wisdom'? ... Which means that your opinion is based on the blanket opinion that exists in the social setting you have interacted with for a lifetime or your boyhood?

I have never heard of Muslim missionaries offering monetary incentive for conversions, Evangelicals are known for doing that abundantly in Africa and even in India. TBH Muslim missionaries do not have the funds to do something like that compared to evangelicals who are very well funded.

I gave an example from UAE.

Zakat Fund to give Dh1 million for 100 converts | The National

One from Nigeria.

NigerianEye: Governors Shower Cash on Christians that converted to Islam

Do you have a comprehension problem?

I have never heard of Muslim missionaries offering monetary incentive for conversions,

Zakat Fund to give Dh1 million for 100 [converts]

Another thing is that Zakat is only giving for needy people, it is NOT permissible to distribute Zakat for those who are not in need(not poor) or to non Muslims.

NigerianEye: Governors Shower Cash on Christians [that converted to Islam]

Where does it says convert to Islam and get paid?

Here also I quote from the second link you provided

"I was attracted to Islam because of the truth it resonated in me, and I saw the charity of the faith which all its adherents find peace and solace in," said Ibrahim Ukah, formerly Uchenna Ukah, a younger brother of a fellow convert, Tobechi Ukah, now Abdullahi Ukah.

Go vent the heat somewhere else.

Mashallah, whole Muslim world will burn with mushrooms before that happens.

Why would you think that? Luckily three Muslim Countries have got them or are on the way to get them soon. Pakistan has got them already, Iran is on the way and Saudi Arabia is said to have received them from an unknown friendly country. If you think Muslim World will be mushroomed, why do you think non-Muslim world would be not? But why would be Muslim Countries mushroomed? Your visible hatred for Islam aside, what makes you so irrational and out of logical thinking? Any personal experiences or you just hate Islam because it hurts your business?

On second thought, it's already burning, just not how i described. :lol:

That is true but we are also witnessing "prosperity" in Christian Countries who are turning towards by embarrassing Islam. After all the heat which you guys are feeling is there because of a reason.

Anxiously awaiting post 2014, so you Pakistani's get a dose of reality and stop polluting your mindless brains with such nonsense as Muslim conquest. Best is yet to come son.

Its an Ummah's concept. I am in Australia and Muslim brotherhood here in on the rise. Previously there used to be one Muslim suburb in Melbourne, now we have got two. Alhamdolillah.

Do you have a comprehension problem?

Zakat Fund to give Dh1 million for 100 [converts]

Another thing is that Zakat is only giving for needy people, it is NOT permissible to distribute Zakat for those who are not in need(not poor) or to non Muslims.

NigerianEye: Governors Shower Cash on Christians [that converted to Islam]

Where does it says convert to Islam and get paid?

Here also I quote from the second link you provided

Go vent the heat somewhere else.

As I said in my post earlier(if you had bothered to read it), you can twist it and sugar coat it as much as you want but it is what it is.

Are you telling me there are no poor Muslims in the world and there these people needed to convert people and then hand out the Zakat money?

New converts are one of eight broad categories defined as deserving recipients of zakat in Islam. "It is our duty as Muslims to encourage and support those who embrace Islam to help show them the right way of life and to encourage them [to] learn more about their religion and how to behave like real Muslims," said Abdullah al Muhairi, the fund's secretary general, in a statement yesterday. "Supporting those who have recently converted to Islam strengthens the feeling of brotherhood, justice and equality among Muslims," he added.

Read more: Zakat Fund to give Dh1 million for 100 converts | The National
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

If this doesn't equate to "convert to Islam and then get paid" then I don't know what does.

Here's another example from Malaysia,

Muslims are being offered money and other rewards for converting semi-nomadic indigenous people to Islam through marriage. The Kelantan state government will give M$10,000 ($21,000) cash, M$1,000 per month, free housing and vehicles worth M$55,000 to Muslims who marry Orang Asli, or Original People.

Under sharia laws, a non-Muslim is automatically converted to Islam on marrying a Muslim.

'We are dissatisfied with the small number of Muslim converts among the Orang Asli,' said Kelantan Missionary and Islamic Development chief Hassan Mahmood. Only 2,094 of 12,900 Orang Asli in the state had converted to Islam, he said on Monday.

The programme has been strongly criticised by both Muslims and non-Muslims as a violation of fundamental human rights. 'This policy seriously discriminates against the Orang Asli and shows great disrespect for their unique culture and religion,' said Collin Nicholas, director of the Centre for Orang Asli Concerns.

Most of Malaysia's 180,000 Orang Asli face severe hardship related to poverty, modern diseases and neglect. Some remain nomadic but others have been housed in government-run settlements and survive by selling jungle produce.

'The Orang Asli face numerous problems brought about by modern development,' Mr Nicholas said. 'But disrespect for their culture and their way of life is their biggest hurdle.'

Human rights lawyer A. Sivanesan said the state government had exceeded its mandate with the policy, which he said interfered in the private lives of citizens. 'The rewards are a form of bribery,' he said. 'This is a callous and disgusting method, and a waste of the taxpayer's money.

'What is there to stop [Muslim men] from marrying for the rewards and later divorcing and marrying another Orang Asli? 'The policy exploits the poverty and innocence of the Orang Asli,' he said, adding: 'We will campaign against this policy.' Muslim lawmakers also oppose the move, but leaders of the ruling Parti Islam se-Malaysia argue the rewards are justified.

'The cash, free housing and vehicle are practical measures to help the married couple get a head start,' said Mahfuz Omar, a senior party leader. 'We are helping, not discriminating.'

Muslims offered cash to marry and convert aboriginals to Islam | South China Morning Post

Last edited:
Why would you think that? Luckily three Muslim Countries have got them or are on the way to get them soon. Pakistan has got them already, Iran is on the way and Saudi Arabia is said to have received them from an unknown friendly country. If you think Muslim World will be mushroomed, why do you think non-Muslim world would be not? But why would be Muslim Countries mushroomed? Your visible hatred for Islam aside, what makes you so irrational and out of logical thinking? Any personal experiences or you just hate Islam because it hurts your business?

That is true but we are also witnessing "prosperity" in Christian Countries who are turning towards by embarrassing Islam. After all the heat which you guys are feeling is there because of a reason.

Its an Ummah's concept. I am in Australia and Muslim brotherhood here in on the rise. Previously there used to be one Muslim suburb in Melbourne, now we have got two. Alhamdolillah.

What idiot nonsensical delusional rant is that? No Muslim country apart from us has a nuke. What do you think saudi has it? Well for one how will they use it, they have no delivery weapon (aka missile system). Nor do they have the expertise to have and hold such weaponry. Iran came to its knees and signed to give up the right to enrichment. The sanctions killed their economy. Wake and smell the coffee.

If Audio has a thing for pissing us off, it's his insecurities and a life devoid of pleasures if he needs to put down people on the internet to feel good.

Please get out of the Muslim brother hood delusions. These brotherhoods have done harm instead of bettering the cause of Islam. Why do you want to live in Australia if you want to live in your own little segregated communities. The most people on handouts are aboriginals and Muslims Somalis or what not. Shit thats the case in many European countries. No point in being all smug when you live in Christian country and enjoy their benefits.

Working for Ummah has worked out so well when a leading Islamic party calls a terrorist a martyr and the soldiers that fight for us as hell bound. No I dont want this Islam anywhere near me.

@AUz Agree with most of post #125...except that "Latin" America was ever a viable "market" for Islam. Those people have been rabidly Catholic since the 15th century. At least Protestant denominations that spread there have the edge of being "Christian".

And considering that the Catholicism that was spread was from a Spain that just completed the Reconquista, it was severely anti-Islam. And I know there has been Muslim immigration there, but Christians live in KSA too.....

What idiot nonsensical delusional rant is that? No Muslim country apart from us has a nuke. What do you think saudi has it? Well for one how will they use it, they have no delivery weapon (aka missile system). Nor do they have the expertise to have and hold such weaponry. Iran came to its knees and signed to give up the right to enrichment. The sanctions killed their economy. Wake and smell the coffee.

If Audio has a thing for pissing us off, it's his insecurities and a life devoid of pleasures if he needs to put down people on the internet to feel good.

Please get out of the Muslim brother hood delusions. These brotherhoods have done harm instead of bettering the cause of Islam. Why do you want to live in Australia if you want to live in your own little segregated communities. The most people on handouts are aboriginals and Muslims Somalis or what not. Shit thats the case in many European countries. No point in being all smug when you live in Christian country and enjoy their benefits.

Working for Ummah has worked out so well when a leading Islamic party calls a terrorist a martyr and the soldiers that fight for us as hell bound. No I dont want this Islam anywhere near me.
Mr those who are from outside or those who are born Muslims in UK for every Muslim in the whole world Islam is first thing those confused people who consider Islam something personal and that other crap the ashamed liberal dumbo class they are more ignorant than Abu Juhal and all the enemies of Islam and PROPHETS because they even knew that Islam is a complete system that is why they stood against HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam and Sahabas and all the PROPHETS before HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW face same because of same reason and Islam is same Mr and Ummah is same no one can destroy it they themselves would become history and Islam and soldiers of Islam will keep rising and spreading the message of Islam INSHALLAH

This thread hasn't been locked down yet:police:
Pure entertainment:pdf:

Being an Atheist must be fun....where are our dear Chinese friends??:china:
Lol....the Chinese boys aren't always the brightest....but they knew to run when they saw this!

Christianity is losing numbers overall over here lol.
I'm agnostic (still respect Christianity as part of my culture....as I'm sure many Hindus consider it more culture than reality)....but living in the US...Christianity is in NO danger from anything except atheism.

Back
Top Bottom