al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
RIYADH: ARAB NEWS

Published — Sunday 15 December 2013

Last update 15 December 2013 1:03 am

Around 2,450 expatriates of different nationalities embraced Islam in northern Riyadh recently, an official said Friday.
The converts to the Islamic faith were citizens of Vietnam, Nepal, India, Ethiopia, Uganda, Ghana, Madagascar, Kenya, the United States, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Britain, Sri Lanka, China and the Philippines, Khaled Al-Mansour, director of public relations at the Cooperative Bureau for Call and Guidance, said in a statement to the Saudi Press Agency.

2,450 expats embrace Islam | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

ما شاء الله

So @elis when did you convert and what where you doing in Riyadh?

Now Saudis are in deep trouble they would be accused of heckling, handcuffing 2,450 expats and forcing them to convert on gun point lol. On topic, The news just made my day May Allah bless them all.

Like we care about those idiotic people.

People embracing Islam from all corners of the world and colors in the cradle of Islam is always a pleasant sight.;)

Mashallah. Russia will also appear as a new Islamic State and in few decade Europe. Light is spreading even though media has done its most to defame Islam.

Mashallah. Russia will also appear as a new Islamic State and in few decade Europe. Light is spreading even though media has done its most to defame Islam.

lol, delusions.

Muslims have utterly, and completely, failed to market their faith in comparison to Christians.

We only live in delusions while in reality, Islam is on the 'contracting front' ...

Other than population increase, tell me any new territory where Islam spread in last century? I can name you hundreds of new territory where Christianity spread due to planned, and organized effort by Christian missionaries.

While Muslims, the gullible lot, keep getting jolly when few random people here and there convert..

Sub Saharan Africa was ripe for religious revolution..and Muslims have lived in Africa for CENTURIES..Arab World was RIGHT THERE by Africa...YET, Christians took hundreds upon hundreds of millions of followers (Africans) right under the nose of Islam and converted them to Christianity. Today, Christianity is the largest religion of sub-saharan Africa.

Muslims must organize...and start a global dawah campaign specially in 'untapped' markets like Argentina, Brazil, South America, Sub-saharan Africa, rural China etc...We must also focus on poor people in those countries and help them to see the light of Islam..Poor people don't have arrogance of materialism in them--so it is easy for them to see the light of Allah (SWT)...Christian missionaries are doing exactly that, with highly effective marketing strategies for each individual market. Where people need spiritualism, Christian missionaries sell 'spiritual side of Christianity'..and where people are rational, they bring "rational, theological" arguments for favor of Christianity. All in all, a brilliant marketing for their faith. While we Muslims sleep like idiots...

@al-Hasani if you have contacts in Royal Family...give them my message that stop their bullsh!t Wahabi vs Shia or Wahabi vs Rest of Islam...and start dawah efforts in the places I mentioned above. May Allah reward them. Saudis/Arabs have access resources...must put part of those resources to good use...

@AUz

You should really read about Dr. Abd Al-Rahman bin Hamood Al-Sumait (ra).

Dr. Abd Al-Rahman bin Hamood Al-Sumait (Arabic: عبد الرحمن السميط‎, abd al-Rahman al-samet; 15 October 1947 – 15 August 2013) was an Islamic scholar, medical practitioner and Humanitarian from Kuwait.[3] He was famously known for his extensive philanthropicworks in more than 29 African countries benefiting millions of people in several ways.[4] He is also said to have inspired eleven million Africans to convert to Islam.[5][6]

Abdul Rahman Al-Sumait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are thousands of Arab Muslims and other Muslims doing dawah in Africa while I write this post.

No, but I am not going to tell anybody about fairytales. Lastly there is nothing called "Wahhabi". What you are referring to is the Hanbali madhab which is one of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib. Nor is anybody waging any war against anybody. Certainly not KSA.

It is late and I am tired but once @Yzd Khalifa sees your post he can elaborate further.

Anyway I agree that dawah is needed in those regions that you talk about. Arabs could play a role there since close to 40-50 million people in Latin America are of Arab ancestry. Mostly Christians. Only a minority of them are Muslims. Likewise Pakistanis, Bengalis and Indian Muslims should make dawah in India.

The reason for Christianity gaining a foothold in Sub-Saharan Africa is due to the Western ("Christian") colonialists. Their presence is still deeply felt on every field more or less.

Last edited:
@AUz

You should really read about Dr. Abd Al-Rahman bin Hamood Al-Sumait (ra).

Abdul Rahman Al-Sumait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are thousands of Arab Muslims and other Muslims doing dawah in Africa while I write this post.

No, but I am not going to tell anybody about fairytales. Lastly there is nothing called "Wahhabi". What you are referring to is the Hanbali madhab which is one of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib. Nor is anybody waging any war against anybody. Certainly not KSA.

It is late and I am tired but once @Yzd Khalifa sees your post he can elaborate further.

Anyway I agree that dawah is needed in those regions that you talk about. Arabs could play a role there since close to 40-50 million people in Latin America are of Arab ancestry. Mostly Christians. Only a minority of them are Muslims. Likewise Pakistanis, Bengalis and Indian Muslims should make dawah in India.

The reason for Christianity gaining a foothold in Sub-Saharan Africa is due to the Western ("Christian") colonialists. Their presence is still deeply felt on every field more or less.

sir kindly do some research and study on mirza ghulam qadiani and create awareness on local arab forums regarding qadianis and indian fraud mirza ghulam qadian who started this cult in qadian india under the supervision of queen of england.also educate your arab speaking friends from africa on this....tell them to post facts about mirza ghulam qadiani and do not forget to post his picture.

this is your duty,,,,

do some research on mirza ghulam qadiani,,,,post his pictures on african forums,,,,any one who has little bit of common sense after seeing his photos will realize that he was a fraud indian retarded man.

qadianis are posing as muslims and they are brainwashing poor people of africa,,,if you have any friends from gambia and ghana they will tell you how qadianis pose as muslims and then brain wash poor africans making them believe in false claims of mirza ghulam qadiani of being a prophet and mahdi and messiah.

israeli occupation has allowed qadianis to set up their network in tel aviv and haifa

this thing is not good for neighbouring countries,,,,saudis should look into this matter,,,,,secular arab countries like jordan can also be hosting grounds for such qadiani fitna,,,,,,,,,,,and then create trouble in the region,,,,,,,

do some research on it and then spread awareness.

there should be some paper work while entering saudia arabia which ensures that no qadiani enters the holy land,

that can be in the form of some signature on an undertaking which asks the visitor to sign on a statement which says that mirza qadiani was a fraud lanti man from indian and all his claims were bogus.

we have such thing in our country,,,and while applying for national identity card and passport we have to sign an undertaking that mirza qadian was a fraud and all his claims lie.

many qadianis have dual passports and most enter saudia arabia from either europe or america,,,,european and american passports do not have such provision.

sir mind you,,,,these people plot and spread fitna just like jews,,,thats why jews have allowed them offices and funding in tel aviv and haifa,,,,

all steps should be taken to ensure that qadianis do not enter hijaz e mukkadas.

Last edited:
Now Saudis are in deep trouble they would be accused of heckling, handcuffing 2,450 expats and forcing them to convert on gun point lol. On topic, The news just made my day May Allah bless them all.

Lol! I know you are joking, & some foreigners do convert to Islam here, but as I recall, public conversions have never been problematic.

Such conversions are not by any means rare, neither are they too common either, & they are often reported in the local media so accusations of coercion are highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Saudis go to Ethiopia and Cameron to make people convert to islam by money not by faith all of these countries above are poor nobody want to follow the wahhabi cult only for money

lol, delusions.

Muslims have utterly, and completely, failed to market their faith in comparison to Christians.

We only live in delusions while in reality, Islam is on the 'contracting front' ...

Other than population increase, tell me any new territory where Islam spread in last century? I can name you hundreds of new territory where Christianity spread due to planned, and organized effort by Christian missionaries.

While Muslims, the gullible lot, keep getting jolly when few random people here and there convert..

Sub Saharan Africa was ripe for religious revolution..and Muslims have lived in Africa for CENTURIES..Arab World was RIGHT THERE by Africa...YET, Christians took hundreds upon hundreds of millions of followers (Africans) right under the nose of Islam and converted them to Christianity. Today, Christianity is the largest religion of sub-saharan Africa.

Muslims must organize...and start a global dawah campaign specially in 'untapped' markets like Argentina, Brazil, South America, Sub-saharan Africa, rural China etc...We must also focus on poor people in those countries and help them to see the light of Islam..Poor people don't have arrogance of materialism in them--so it is easy for them to see the light of Allah (SWT)...Christian missionaries are doing exactly that, with highly effective marketing strategies for each individual market. Where people need spiritualism, Christian missionaries sell 'spiritual side of Christianity'..and where people are rational, they bring "rational, theological" arguments for favor of Christianity. All in all, a brilliant marketing for their faith. While we Muslims sleep like idiots...

@al-Hasani if you have contacts in Royal Family...give them my message that stop their bullsh!t Wahabi vs Shia or Wahabi vs Rest of Islam...and start dawah efforts in the places I mentioned above. May Allah reward them. Saudis/Arabs have access resources...must put part of those resources to good use...

Today, Islam is the fastest growing religion of the World. Very Highly Educated People of US and Europe are converting to Islam in significant numbers.
What you are saying is absolutely Right.
The following is my Opinion:
Christians have been able to spread Christianity mainly with Use of Money i.e., Doing Charity Works, Helping Poor People, Propagating Moral Teachings of Jesus Christ ( Peace be Upon Him ). The Christians emerged as super powers of this world in 19th & 20th Century , they looted & colonised whole world including big countries India, China, almost whole Africa and Asia... They had money so they propagated Christianity, successfully....
On the other hand, Muslims were on the decline in 19th, 20th Century and till now....
Muslims were divided . Muslim Lands ( remember that Muslims had Khilafath System, which means One Country for all muslims. ) were occupied by Christians. Muslims were divided into almost 50 countries. They had no money to spread Islam. Muslim countries were very poor. Only in 1970s Oil was discovered in Arabian Peninsula. Upon that , that huge Oil income was misused by Saudi rules to propagate their own Wahabi ideology, which is against Real Islam, because Islam does not permit killing of innocent person, whether Muslim or Non Muslim, but Wahabi's Ideology permits killing innocent Muslims . It is written in their books. These Wahabis brought bad name for real Islam.
Now, Have a thought please....
How Christianity Spread ?
Both with the help of Money, Full-time Workers ( Missionaries ), and the excellent teachings of Jesus ( Peace be Upon Him ).
But, the greatness of Islam is that , Islam spread inspite of there being no State Backing, No Monetary Help , and without the use of Money.... Islam spread purely on the basis of its teachings...
Regarding , Islam didn't entered new lands & countries :
Yes, it is correct... As I have said above, Muslims did not do Dawah of Islam to other Non- Muslims.
Muslims themselves became weak Muslims. They did not practice Islam properly. Thats why , they didn't propagated Islam to new countries... But , One thing can be understood, from this fact. Christian Missionaries achieved success in those Countries , where Islam did not reach. Christians reach there before Islam. And Islam spread in those Countries, where Muslims were already there. This indicates that, Islam influenced Non Muslims and they converted to Islam . But, when Islam reached Christian Countries, Christians started converting to Islam like it is happening today in US, Europe and whole Western World... which means Christianity is successful until Islam is not there or even if Islam is in that country, Muslims are not propagating Islam properly. But, when Muslims start propagating Islam properly, even Christians in US and Europe (who are highly educated people) are converting to Islam....
In short,
1) Unlike Christianity, Islam spread without the use of Money and without full-time dedicated Muslims Missionaries.
2) Islam did not enter new countries, because of Inefficiency of Muslims, i.e., Non Propagation of Islam by Muslims...

according to me a religion spread on the basis of lies , coversions and swords is just fake !
it just shows how fake and insecure people belonging to that faith are.
Which Sword is working in US and Europe ???
How many forceful conversions are taking place in US and Europe ?
If Islam was based on lies, then do you think Americans and Europeans are fools ??
Americans & Europeans are very hard working people, they have the habit of reaching to the depth of any subject if they want to know about that Subject ... Do you watch Discovery Channel, Animal Planet. It shows the nature of Americans & Europeans....
If Islam was fake, then Why " Very Highly Educated people in US & Europe are converting to Islam in US & Europe " ???
Please read Holy Quran and books of Hadith , and then Have a View of Islam ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom