What's new

1992 Mumbai killings planned and supported by indian police

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly these kind of incidence has happened in past, it is fact that there are some communally biased people in our society and they are part of the system as well.
We just blame police at time but forget police is made up of common man.When we have common people hating each other in name of religion then these events are unavoidable, people will not change by joining police.

We are making efforts that such event does not occur in future, the GOI has passing a bill to allow center to interfere in events like Gujarat.

I sincerely hope that educated people should know the limits of religion, otherwise religion will have negative impact on society.
While we go to temple we pray for god and say we are religious but at the same time follow devil in real life.
If we cannot understand religion well, then better there should have be no religion.

It is not the fault of religions usually, because no religion on the planet tells to kill people following the other one. Its always hatred and racism,a dirt of a man's own heart and the act of devil which ends up blaming the religion for it.

I sincerely hope that educated people should know the limits of religion,

Expectations is not going to save this world. We must act against those who are sabotaging the peace and spreading hatred among us. I have come to know that Case of Babri Mosque is under review from the last 17 years and look at this incident, we are entering in the 3rd decade and I haven't seen any action done by Indian government against these merchants of Hate in uniforms.

We cannot become clean by denying existance of such parasites in the society but killing them and leaving a message for the rest is solution. If India wants to stay in one piece, it has to take action against elements that are responsible for creating same differences that existed 60 years back and resulted in creation of Pakistan. But I am not finding anybody worried about these matters in India. May be you are too soft on your politicians and policy makers.

Back
Top Bottom