What's new

1971 War: When IAF Pilot Ejected For No Reason

Shoot any thing you want. Fighters , tankers, choppers, whatever.

But what actually happened ? NADA.

if Abhi did not take the fight across the LOC , perhaps another 19 years would have passed with no reaction from you or your PAF. 16 deaths unanswered. Till today.

Change my mind.
27 was a tit for tat. Completely different from the atlantique accident.

I don't know much about atlantique since it predates me. But I am pretty sure it had been dubbed as an unfortunate accident by India. So tell how would PAF would have responded to it???

Last edited:
Shoot any thing you want. Fighters , tankers, choppers, whatever.

But what actually happened ? NADA.

if Abhi did not take the fight across the LOC , perhaps another 19 years would have passed with no reaction from you or your PAF. 16 deaths unanswered. Till today.

Change my mind.
Change your mind for what...how backwards your dumb AF is?...You can NOT even read radar signatures...IFF...FRIEND OR FOE...
We do not even have to do anything... you guys are self ready to self implode yourself.
We just gonna sit here and have tea...OUR OWN TEA IN OUR OWN LAND.

cheap injuns will do anything for a free Pakistani tea -
While Indian fakers crawl on this forum chest thumping without any idea of their own shameful history.
With IAF shooting down a slow unarmed PN aircraft the size of an airliner is a a big achievement for them and they question PAF's response, one wonders, what was the reaction of Agni Pankh Patils when PAF shot down their Canberra aircraft as far back as in 1959 or when an IAF Ouragan was forced down in early 1965 or numerous IA Helicopters some of which are still on display.....and maintaining it's high traditions it sometimes spared these Indians most Prominently the some former Gujrat energy minister when his helicopter strayed into Pakistan during hostilities.....him and his cronies would have had an aerial chita but PAF gave him another life.....so much so that he decided to change his ''Janam Din'' to the day PAF let him live.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom