What's new

1971 War - Official Pakistani Version

now I know you have a hard time reading but if you check out that link I gave you, it explains a lot, especially the "Indo-European language" part.

Ok. That is between Indians and Europeans.

What is has to do with Non-Indians and Non-Europeans?

Ok. That is between Indians and Europeans.

What is has to do with Non-Indians and Non-Europeans?

Seriously?
I don't know if I should laugh or Cry.

We should have a little quiz when people sign up to test their intelligence.
5 basic reading questions, if you pass that you can become a member.
I feel that you would not have passed that if it was implemented.

Seriously?
I don't know if I should laugh or Cry.

Does it matter what you do?

We should have a little quiz when people sign up to test their intelligence.
5 basic reading questions, if you pass that you can become a member.
I feel that you would not have passed that if it was implemented.

What you feel is Irrelevant.

vp%2015%20dec%202011.jpg

vp%208%20sept%202011.jpg

mm.jpg

We attacked when our air bases got attacked by PAF. Literally within a week of the incident. Although the refugee problem probably played a much bigger role...

Right.

Indian economy already overburdened came under enormous burden of 10 million east Pakistani refugees.

The governments of West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura established refugee camps along the border. The resulting flood of impoverished East Pakistani refugees placed an intolerable strain on India's already overburdened economy.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...s4D4Bg&usg=AFQjCNFiMy1GMyPwzevfe1hlW6Cq_NlOig

Pakistan started the proxy war even earlier in 1960s by training Naga and Mizo insurgents.

farland7apr1970b.jpg

farland7apr1970b.jpg

farland7apr1970d.jpg

True.

In 1960s Pak did several attempts to destabilize North East by helping Insurgents in North East.

One of the reasons why India supported struggle of East Pakistani people was ending help from Pakistan to NE insurgents through East Pakistan.

LOL what a joke Im a Azad Kashmiri also im from an Army Background too, as my Father was Lt. Gen.(R).Also im doing a PhD. in International Relations.
My knowledge is also good about history n i know too.Yes we r no saints n we accept our defeat too, but remember one thing that today these same Bangalis r realizing their mistakes n its them in this forum too who have accepted that these has been no genocide, yes few killings would have been done who were hiding n supporting terrorists.that too the operation begin when they (Mukti Bani) had started to kill the non bangalis there, only if they didnt n peacefully protested like a civilized nation then no one would have harmed them.No body here in Pak hates them n we in here blame ourselves more then anyone else, also we had even make the Hamood ur Rehman report after incident to know n check that who were culprits of the tragedy n punish them.Tell me what yr india or bangladesh has done for those who ever killed by Mukti Bani n were non Bangalis killings were happened in our side too.who is responsible for them our u want to say that our lives r of no value to u??? if u dont know we r also human beings like u.
Also let me give u another example here when our Foreign Minister had traveled to Bangladesh just recently for boosting of relations n mutual trade then their president had said that ''only if Pak will apologize for 1971 then we can think about it'', then our foreign minister had said that we should move on now from 1971, times have changed.In the end she came back without anything positive.Now u know that now a days there is a very hot debate going on in our Media circles, diplomatic n Gov sectors that Pakistan should go ahead for apology with them. Our country is trying its level best to build some kind of regional alliance that is why even our country is going all out to have normal relations with even a country like yrs who is taking it as the weakness of Pakistan n r pushing to enforce yr say on us in the disputed talks n trade or peace talks.

Only if u had tried to atleast read my posts then u would have a better idea about what the Bangali guys were trying to say because these articals were posted in this forum by a senior Bangali member not by us. In the post 128-129 there is a artical by Orya Maqbool Jan he is a very respected journalist here n very informative n credible.The article is about Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim, Commander of Mukti Bani in 1971 who was a major in pak army before the saga then he fled to East Pak n there he took command of Mukti Bani later he was a diplomat in 80s n since 1996 when the daughter of Sheikh Mujeeb ur Rehman took over no one knows about him where he is?? is he alive or not???,He was their diplomat n Commander of their 'freedom fighters' dont u think he hasnt seen anything?? he know reality better then u, yr mother or anyone else in the world.

U know in my country no body knows him n those who do!, they dont have very nice world about him. He is not our friend we dont like him nor do he or his people like us, if anyone who like him or respect him r the people in yr establishment or in Bangladesh.

But i was very very very surprised when i say his articals like these written by him n posted in PDF (which is a Pak Military Forum, the same military's forum whom they accuse of genocide, rapes,murder etc etc) by the Bangladeshi nations themselves.

So keeping in view the above i think there is no point in denying the reality its not us but them who r now saying this also we dont have much interests there other then trade which will be mutually beneficiary, so u cant even say that they r ISI agents or it has bribed them to write or post here also we r talking abt Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim, Commander of Mukti Bani not any 'mombo jambo' diplomat or politician who is a national hero n was commander of mukti bani in 1971.

My puropse was not to embarrass or morally D-grade u but to tell u there is always a darker side of the reality which is also needed to be seen with an open or broad mind to understand the truth.

I still suggest u to read my posts 128 n 129. Also about the post of the the post 130 is about a soldier who was given Nishan-e-Haider is posted because few of the people from other side were saying that since East was not important for Pak so Pak didnt tried to save it either through west.This post was posted as a prove that we did it n it its also explains the strategy n thinking of Pak army back them about 1971's war.
ie

Attack on Gurmakhera Bridge

The General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi launched an attack on India from the western front (West Pakistan) on 3 December 1971. The primary purpose of the attack was to force India on transferring their military strength in East Pakistan to the West, easing pressure on the East. Before the transfer, it was expected that the West Pakistani forces would gather enough territory to negotiate with India after the war for areas in the East. It was also expected that if the Western front attack was successful, it would cause India to pull out of the war due to severe loss of territory. While the Pakistani attack commenced in the localities of Azad Kashmir, Chamb, Sulemanki, the area inclusive and surrounding Shakargarh (Pakistan) and Rahim Yar Khan, was to be defended. During a defensive posture, the army in this area was supposed to facilitate the launch of the Army Reserves

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ficial-pakistani-version-9.html#ixzz2DlFxJX1o
There is no evidence that the biharis and non-bengali muslims were killed and raped in large numbers.There might have been a few incedents,but that doesn't mean the bengalis were 'hell bent" on ethnic cleansing of the bengalis.According to ur post.."lives of our r no value to u" means u can kill according to ur will??? will that mean u will rape and massacre so many innocent person?? then in kashmir LeT has massacared the hindus & sikhs..does that mean IA will massacre the innocent muslims there??? there is a proper law in a country,sometimes in kashmir too situation goes out of hands and people come down to the streets protesting violently.Does that mean Indian security forces will use bullets?? then what r u justifying??

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and ur saying there has been no "genocide by our millitary??? see the following article properly and u will come to know about certain facts
Operation Searchlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia where yahya khan openly said "kill 3 million and rest will eat their hands out"
here the reference of jagannath hostel is also mentioned where several hindu students have been massacared.Here is clearly mentioned that the first target of this operation was the hindu areas.why?? has MA jinnah said that hindus are not allowed in pakistan?? were they not human beings? where they not pakistanis?? then about which "civilized behaviour" r u talking about??
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is this the "mardangi " that one can boast about??
and ur government is saying only a few hundreds were raped and only a few thousand died.The truth,my friend ,is above that u know.Sitting a few thousand kilometer from action or sending certain links in the net doesn't make one know it all.there r some hard-core truths which both has to embrace
and saying about dalim,well he is facing death sentence for mujib's mother and no one knows where he is really..but i'll take ur word for authentication ;(
as for ur info..i've read about shabbir sharif earlier and ive a lot of respect for him..here's a story on our part
Arun Khetarpal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Off Topic>
Some sources claim that Mahatma Gandhi predicted that Bihari Muslims who suffered in Hindu-Muslim riots in 1940s and took refuge in Pakistan, will take revenge of Bengali People.
(Bengali Hindus were massacred in pre-partition Bengal for example Noakhali. They ran to Bihar to save themselves and spread news of Hindu Massacre in Bengal. As a reaction Hindu Muslim riots erupted Hindu Majority Bihar, in which Bihari Muslims suffered).

This can be one factor in Genocide of Bengalis in 1971.

On Topic>
RIP to the all innocent Bengalis and Pakistani women, children and men who died in this war.

So, Bin Quasim, Gaznavi, Gouri, Abdali, Khilji and Alamgir were plunderers, looters in RSS's syllabus because they kicked Prithiraj, Kawraj, Laxman Sen, Shivaji and Sabutjis arse so bad that it didn't heel for thousand yrs. but SK. Mujib's darga needed unabated Guru Dakhina for successfully deceiving their post-post generations? Understood the extent of comfy for the usage of RAW's toilet but not the world's largest, opened one, sir ji.

When people cant really answer, they resort to blabbering, just like you.
Its hard to open the eyes of someone who refuses to open. Carry on with ur hate Razakar

R u a Bangladeshi...I doubt...

Admiring Yahya than Mujib...

He is a Razakar. He is one of those who aided and abetted the Pakistani Army in their atrocities against the Bengali people. The Razakars also lament breaking up with Pakistan. They would rather that there would have been no Bangladesh.

There is no evidence that the biharis and non-bengali muslims were killed and raped in large numbers.There might have been a few incedents,but that doesn't mean the bengalis were 'hell bent" on ethnic cleansing of the bengalis.According to ur post.."lives of our r no value to u" means u can kill according to ur will??? will that mean u will rape and massacre so many innocent person?? then in kashmir LeT has massacared the hindus & sikhs..does that mean IA will massacre the innocent muslims there??? there is a proper law in a country,sometimes in kashmir too situation goes out of hands and people come down to the streets protesting violently.Does that mean Indian security forces will use bullets?? then what r u justifying??

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and ur saying there has been no "genocide by our millitary??? see the following article properly and u will come to know about certain facts
Operation Searchlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia where yahya khan openly said "kill 3 million and rest will eat their hands out"
here the reference of jagannath hostel is also mentioned where several hindu students have been massacared.Here is clearly mentioned that the first target of this operation was the hindu areas.why?? has MA jinnah said that hindus are not allowed in pakistan?? were they not human beings? where they not pakistanis?? then about which "civilized behaviour" r u talking about??
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is this the "mardangi " that one can boast about??
and ur government is saying only a few hundreds were raped and only a few thousand died.The truth,my friend ,is above that u know.Sitting a few thousand kilometer from action or sending certain links in the net doesn't make one know it all.there r some hard-core truths which both has to embrace
and saying about dalim,well he is facing death sentence for mujib's mother and no one knows where he is really..but i'll take ur word for authentication ;(
as for ur info..i've read about shabbir sharif earlier and ive a lot of respect for him..here's a story on our part

dude wikipedia is not taken as reliable source in my country as its more of a info then a propaganda against any muslim country.So we dont accept it here. Also there is no prove of 3million being dead in just few months since march 26- december 16 1971 its not possible in first hand.Also only if u bothered to read my full posts this one whom u had replied n the others 128-129 then u would not be revolving in circles in yr debate.

Also think from yr brain that today the educated bangalis have this wikipedia as a source of info in their country too, still its them who r saying that not me people like kokiraaz n other bangalis here r saying that today:azn:.I know as u have yr emotional attachments and we here in Pak also accept it as our defeat n our Army did done some wrong doings but only blaming our country will not help Bangladesh as put everything on Pak as its already defeated n it is a samall country n cant defend itself from propaganda against it be it from Western media or here in Asian media(ie Indian media).

Thankfully today as the world is getting more n more educated and now they dont have to rely upon only one source of info as now they have a full internet access n in net there r some other websites too other then wikipedia and i think they know that too.

Also yr example of Kashmir valley is wrong here as the Kashmiri uprising started started in a real way in 80s n 90s long after bangali drama, n now let me tell u in strait words that it was because what u did in East Bangal. Its exactly what we were doing in Kashmir too but our gov n Army were simply too stupid to take a real advantage of situation in 80s, 90s n even in 2008, as it had wanted good relations with india. That was what it had done before in the western front during september 1971 that was created by Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed.
All our failures were mentioned hadood ur rehman report shortly after defeat including these about Major Shareef Shaheed n we did had punished them too, but like i said the bangalis or indians didnt make any hence those who died for pakistan civilians/army their murders were set free n one them was that commander of mukti bani Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim who has himself said shocking things that were even shocking for me as well as i had never heard them before.

Also if u still argue about non bangali deads as non existent then, even i can also argue that there is no concrete proof of any non muslim deaths in kashmir valley, even im kashmiri n i know that there were few deads in minorities in Kashmir as majority r muslims but still i can deny as there has been no concrete proof of them too just like u argued abt non bangali deads in East Pakistan.

I think after the posts of Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim there is no other n concrete source except him as he know best then us.

dude wikipedia is not taken as reliable source in my country as its more of a info then a propaganda against any muslim country.So we dont accept it here. Also there is no prove of 3million being dead in just few months since march 26- december 16 1971 its not possible in first hand.Also only if u bothered to read my full posts this one whom u had replied n the others 128-129 then u would not be revolving in circles in yr debate.

Also think from yr brain that today the educated bangalis have this wikipedia as a source of info in their country too, still its them who r saying that not me people like kokiraaz n other bangalis here r saying that today:azn:.I know as u have yr emotional attachments and we here in Pak also accept it as our defeat n our Army did done some wrong doings but only blaming our country will not help Bangladesh as put everything on Pak as its already defeated n it is a samall country n cant defend itself from propaganda against it be it from Western media or here in Asian media(ie Indian media).

Thankfully today as the world is getting more n more educated and now they dont have to rely upon only one source of info as now they have a full internet access n in net there r some other websites too other then wikipedia and i think they know that too.

Also yr example of Kashmir valley is wrong here as the Kashmiri uprising started started in a real way in 80s n 90s long after bangali drama, n now let me tell u in strait words that it was because what u did in East Bangal. Its exactly what we were doing in Kashmir too but our gov n Army were simply too stupid to take a real advantage of situation in 80s, 90s n even in 2008, as it had wanted good relations with india. That was what it had done before in the western front during september 1971 that was created by Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed.
All our failures were mentioned hadood ur rehman report shortly after defeat including these about Major Shareef Shaheed n we did had punished them too, but like i said the bangalis or indians didnt make any hence those who died for pakistan civilians/army their murders were set free n one them was that commander of mukti bani Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim who has himself said shocking things that were even shocking for me as well as i had never heard them before.

Also if u still argue about non bangali deads as non existent then, even i can also argue that there is no concrete proof of any non muslim deaths in kashmir valley, even im kashmiri n i know that there were few deads in minorities in Kashmir as majority r muslims but still i can deny as there has been no concrete proof of them too just like u argued abt non bangali deads in East Pakistan.

I think after the posts of Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Dalim there is no other n concrete source except him as he know best then us.

When people cant really answer, they resort to blabbering, just like you.
Its hard to open the eyes of someone who refuses to open. Carry on with ur hate Razakar

In the same way we can also say that ; as u cant digest a fact that a people in Bangladesh were used by u against us or they r today in their country courtesy of yrs conspiracys n u come up with an idea that he may have been a razakar:lol:

Just like u said.

''When people cant really answer, they resort to blabbering, just like you.''

Also if u still argue about non bangali deads as non existent then,even i can also argue that there is no concrete proof of any non muslim deaths in kashmir valley, even im kashmiri n i know that there were few deads in minorities in Kashmir as majority r muslims but still i can deny as there has been no concrete proof of them too just like u argued abt non bangali deads in East Pakistan.

thats the end of discussion,isn't it?? "propaganda,propaganda and more propaganda"... dude i've not written the wiki,here anyone cannot write anything as u need to quote from sources and reference books.If u say that,then the entire internet is unauthentic an full of propaganda,isn't?
see i know that today these bangladeshis also have wiki and they can learn from it too,but its upto a personal ideology who is going to support whom.The muktis were bangladeshis,so were the razakars,al-badrs & al-shams.In this forum,there are also ppl like animelive who think on the lines of myself,though being a bangladeshi.But they does not represent the entire nation.And i know a few ppl beyond this forum who thinks on the line of him( and that includes mukhti joddhas too).
Well,regarding my personal matter,i do not have any "emotional attachments" with that country.My mother was born in india,spend her childhood there,then came back here.I was born nearly 2 decades after the war and i've never been there.you will see me bashing the bangladeshis in their forum.but i cannot put my face away from the truths
Ok,regarding the massacre of non-muslims in kashmir valley, check this out
1998 Wandhama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2003 Nadimarg Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2006 Doda massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
well these are not propagandas,these has happened in our side of kashmir,long after our birth,and we know its truth.
you said the pakistani army tried to liberate kashmir only after 71's heroic attempt of maj sabbir.. think again

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...3oDQCQ&usg=AFQjCNHJ5a7vBnO_eR5rJvKg7RI5rZ-tGg
your father is a Lt Gen,so he will verify you the truth behind our "propaganda"
you would have tried in 80s, 90s 2008 (how??)..wouldn't have india retaliated?? its bad to give blame to the army or the government without knowing the inter national diplomacy
lastly,the comments given here by dalim,most wanted man in bangladesh... even RAW or Bangladeshi Intelligence doesn't know his whereabouts,so how could your country's reporter knows?? and how can his interview come only in a pak wbsite and onwhere else??? Its either very very old article or the same as u complain about wiki and us PROPAGANDA
:azn:

Back
Top Bottom