What's new

1971 War - Official Pakistani Version

Count from Mohammad Bin Kashim's (1017 AD) arrival to 30th NOV. 2012 to find out if that added up to make almost a millennium or not.

BTW, It wasn't Muslim that scrapped Brahmmabad settlement, Prithiraj/Kanwraj/Shahanka/Laxman Sen/ Shivaji/Sabutji weren't Muslim's names that caused havoc against Muslims up to 18th century or Savarkar/Godse/Advani/Modi didn't seem embrace Islam in 19th, 20th and 21th century either. So, did the time line fall too short from thousand?

A big lol. I think bin Qasim came in 8th century AD and invaded Sindh. The were just plunderers and looters. No wonder u have identity crisis , proud to be a Arab muslim kings than ur own regions kings.
PrithviRaj defended his homeland from Barbarians. It wasnt hindu kings who destroyed mosques and universities.
It was muslim invaders who burnt down temples and universities for the sake of religion.
Although later kings from 13th century AD were tolerant with hindus, those before were not. They stole the riches of the temples and transferred out of India.
We had good emperors like Sher Shah , Akbar, Shah Jahan , Hyder Ali, Tipu and are proud of them.
So close ur verbal diarroeha of ur hate against other religion jaamati.

Yes it seems morally more acceptable to meself. What seems crap to me? everything, you are seeing the whole situation from one side only. Had Pakistan given us our deserved rights, had Pakistan not exploited democracy, none of this should have happened. A revolution doesn't appear when 1 or 2 people is unhappy, it appears when the government fails to make the people, happy. After operation searchlight, we had no other direction to run to. It was inhumane and morally unacceptable, doesn't matter which religion was involved, if you are that religious and then feel free to see it form a religious view. You are supporting bunch of alcoholic generals who stabbed their own brothers, tell me, would the west pakistanis and biharis be hurt if the central government not handled the situation so brutally? hatred only builds hatred. But then again, i can't change your views and nor can you change mine so its useless to explain, you abide by your morals and let me follow mine.
Bangladesh wasn't a product of any revolution but the outcome of skillful maneuvering of creative chaos, meticulous-implementation of layer based conspiracy. In order to avoid fallacy in the premise and understand it, you have to go way before than 71, infect starting from 1905 would be an ideal one IMO. Please find out on why same Malauns have divided Bengal for vote in 1946 that had negated it in 1906 and made BRITS to annul it in 1911. Why did the socio-economic condition of W Bengali jute mill owners, traders relegated after E Bengal joined with Pakistani Federation? Why were many Jute mills burned in BD after it was created and what was the correlation of such incidents with the subsequent rise of W Bengali's jute industry again?

Now coming to the issue of the relevance of OPP. Search Light, I would urge you to read the best of its along with the war documentary as " The way it was" by Brig. Z Alam Khan, where you would find that W Pakistani army couldn't avoid its men and Bihari's slaughter along with being raped without conducting specific of such opp. that was later painted as monstrosity. BTW, no sane one should support innocent's killings and I was no way doing such. And look BRO, military opp. by nature is brute and when it happens in cities, populated areas; it is bound to create some collateral damages but for sure it hadn't been to the proportion/extent of India's one on Kashmiris or Nazi's one on Spanish Guernicas or ISRO's recent one on Gazans. And Sharmila Bose has also vouched the truth of it in her recent books.

BTW, Bangladesh wasn't the only product of cunning, immoral, creative and disproportionate force but also many others like ISRO, new Iraq, Afghan, Libya etc., which proved that righteous didn't necessarily prevail but the smart-powerful one even if he were an evil.

And the myth of deliberate economic disparity between East and Western parts was buried many times by me and others. Please go to 'Bangladeshi Coup' thread to find it out, thanks.

Bangladesh wasn't a product of any revolution but the outcome of skillful maneuvering of creative chaos, meticulous-implementation of layer based conspiracy. In order to avoid fallacy in the premise and understand it, you have to go way before than 71, infect starting from 1905 would be an ideal one IMO. Please find out on why same Malauns have divided Bengal for vote in 1946 that had negated it in 1906 and made BRITS to annul it in 1911. Why did the socio-economic condition of W Bengali jute mill owners, traders relegated after E Bengal joined with Pakistani Federation? Why were many Jute mills burned in BD after it was created and what was the correlation of such incidents with the subsequent rise of W Bengali's jute industry again?

Now coming to the issue of the relevance of OPP. Search Light, I would urge you to read the best of its along with the war documentary as " The way it was" by Brig. Z Alam Khan, where you would find that W Pakistani army's couldn't avoid its men and Bihari's slaughter along with rape without conducting specific of such opp. that was later painted as monsterioty. Look BRO, military opp. by nature is brute and when it happens in cities, populated areas; it is bound to create some collateral damages but for sure it hadn't been to the proportion to India's one on Kashmiris or Nazi's one on Spanish Guernica or ISRO's recent one on Gazans. And Sharmila Bose has also vouched the truth of it in her recent books.

BTW, Bangladesh wasn't the only product of cunning, immoral, creative and disproportionate force but also many others like ISRO, new Iraq, Afghan, Libya etc., which proved that righteous didn't necessarily prevail but the smart-powerful one even if he were an evil.

And he myth of deliberate economic disparity between East and Western part was buried many times by me and others. Please go to 'Bangladeshi Coup' to find it out, thanks.

Ok bro, we are smart, powerful and evil ;) happy?

Now coming to the issue of the relevance of OPP. Search Light, I would urge you to read the best of its along with the war documentary as " The way it was" by Brig. Z Alam Khan, where you would find that W Pakistani army couldn't avoid its men and Bihari's slaughter along with being raped without conducting specific of such opp. that was later painted as monstrosity. BTW, no sane one should support innocent's killings and I was no way doing such. And look BRO, military opp. by nature is brute and when it happens in cities, populated areas; it is bound to create some collateral damages but for sure it hadn't been to the proportion/extent of India's one on Kashmiris or Nazi's one on Spanish Guernicas or ISRO's recent one on Gazans. And Sharmila Bose has also vouched the truth of it in her recent books.

And the myth of deliberate economic disparity between East and Western parts was buried many times by me and others. Please go to 'Bangladeshi Coup' thread to find it out, thanks.

One straight question:

Are you happy with Bangladesh separated from Pakistan in 71 ??

Please answer yes or no

People do not realize that why was the army operation needed in the first place?

What happened that Bengalis turned against the very state they shed their blood to create?

When we answer this question, our problems will be resolved.

A big lol. I think bin Qasim came in 8th century AD and invaded Sindh. The were just plunderers and looters. No wonder u have identity crisis , proud to be a Arab muslim kings than ur own regions kings.
PrithviRaj defended his homeland from Barbarians. It wasnt hindu kings who destroyed mosques and universities.
It was muslim invaders who burnt down temples and universities for the sake of religion.
Although later kings from 13th century AD were tolerant with hindus, those before were not. They stole the riches of the temples and transferred out of India.
We had good emperors like Sher Shah , Akbar, Shah Jahan , Hyder Ali, Tipu and are proud of them.
So close ur verbal diarroeha of ur hate against other religion jaamati.
So, Bin Quasim, Gaznavi, Gouri, Abdali, Khilji and Alamgir were plunderers, looters in RSS's syllabus because they kicked Prithiraj, Kawraj, Laxman Sen, Shivaji and Sabutjis arse so bad that it didn't heel for thousand yrs. but SK. Mujib's darga needed unabated Guru Dakhina for successfully deceiving their post-post generations? Understood the extent of comfy for the usage of RAW's toilet but not the world's largest, opened one, sir ji.

So, Bin Quasim, Gaznavi, Gouri, Abdali, Khilji and Alamgir were plunderers, looters in RSS's syllabus because they kicked Prithiraj, Kawraj, Laxman Sen, Shivaji and Sabutjis arse so bad that it didn't heel for thousand yrs. but SK. Mujib's darga needed unabated Guru Dakhina for successfully deceiving their post-post generations? Understood the extent of comfy for the usage of RAW's toilet but not the world's largest, opened one, sir ji.

Anything outside of Indic Civilization is Foreign. We don't give a F*ck of Foreigners unless and unless their stupidity affects us. Remember that.

Dharmic Religions, Syrian Christians, Indian Jews, Parsis, Ahmadiyya Muslims i.e. all Religions anad Sects of Outside Religions Born in India are the Responsibility of India. Anything outside this is an Outsider and has no Place in Indic Civilization and History.

Anything outside of Indic Civilization is Foreign. We don't give a F*ck of Foreigners unless and unless their stupidity affects us. Remember that.

Dharmic Religions, Syrian Christians, Indian Jews, Parsis, Ahmadiyya Muslims i.e. all Religions anad Sects of Outside Religions Born in India are the Responsibility of India. Anything outside this is an Outsider and has no Place in Indic Civilization and History.

The ultimate Irony of this stupidity is that their very language, Religion and culture is based on foreign invaders who go by the name "the Noble people" aka the Aryans.

The ultimate Irony of this stupidity is that their very language, Religion and culture is based on foreign invaders who go by the name "the Noble people" aka the Aryans.

Can we have any Proof of that?

Or you accept it from the same West (Abrahamics) who told you Allah is the only True God and accepted it?

Can we have any Proof of that?

Or you accept it from the same West (Abrahamics) who told you Allah is the only True God and accepted it?

LOL, look at you trying to use all those big words.
that is so adorable.

And here your proof
Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now don't get too excited, there will be big words that you might not understand, so just ask me when you need help reading them.

You claimed this.

Your Source provides no proof of your claim.

now I know you have a hard time reading but if you check out that link I gave you, it explains a lot, especially the "Indo-European language" part.

Back
Top Bottom