What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
u idiot ur 2800 soldiers + full tank regiment + light weight artillery carrier WITH FULL BATTLE PREPARATION wanted to come to THAR n capture it ..
THey were stopped and demolished and kicked back to their field by 120 patrolling troop soldiers with merely 5 light artillery carrier vehicles UN PREPARED FOR BATTLE .

THEY HOLDED UR MASSIVE TANKS N 2800 SOLDIERS FOR 6 HOURS..

soo DUDE WAKEUP ..

120 NE YE HAAL KIYA TO SOCH 13.5 LACKS ACTIVE +21.42 LACKS RESERVED + 13 LACKS PARAMILITARY =4.9 LACKS SOLDIERS KYA HAAL KARENGE TUMHARAA ..

INDIA ALWAYS BEEN A FRIENDLY STATE .. ITS UU THAT CAN'T BEHAVE WELL.

ABHI BHI SHAK HAI ???

AJAAAAAAAAA

Well I was just replying to your statement that no 120 soldiers were there who took part in that battle. There was NO BRAVERY done from any indian mai ka laal, it was only IAF which defeated the Pak army battalion. As without air cover they were sitting ducks, so naturally that was going to happen.

Also, it is funny when you write that India is a friendly state. None of its neighbours really like it, they tolerate it as it is a bully. It has fought wars with two if its neighbours. Send its soldiers to another where they were quite easily ambushed and killed and still were resnted by the govt of that country who started blaming India for arming the rebels.
And FYI, we have tried all that we could to induce a war, its just you pathetic indians who are scared to attack us. We started the Kargil war, and you guys after getting your behind whopped complained to the USA who ordered our bhagora PM to withdraw. After that we did the Indian parliament attack and then after doing a drama of mobilix\zing a million men to attck us, you guys went limp again as usual. Then we did the Mumbai attacks, and really hoped this time you indian would have the b.alls to attack us. But being cowards as you are, that also just petered out with nothing happening.

And we are still waiting..............:pop:

ACTUALLY REASONING U BEING STILL WAITING IS YOU WERE NEVER THREAT OR COMPETITION TO US. ..
WE ACTUALLY IGNORED YOU FOR U,.. EXACTLY SAME AS FATHER DO TO HIS MISCHIEVOUS KID.
FATHER MUST RESPECT BEING FATHER , HE MUST NOT HIT THAT KI. AND IF HE HITS THE KID IS DEAD. .

SO U BETTER BE WAITING THEN DYING. MAY ALLAH TEACH U GOOD WAY,, BETTER DO IT FOR UR COUNTRY AND MAKE JOBS AND BRING EMPLOYMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY,

I RECENTLY HEARD UR GOV OFFICES HAVE CUTOFF A/C TO SAVE ELECTRICITY.

ND 1 MORE FOR GOOD DAY,,

UR PAK-US F-16 DEALS.. LOL WORLD LAUGHED AT UU NOOBS,, NO MONEY AND STILL WANTS WORLDS BEST FIGHTER PLANES,
GIVE THANKS TO UR BIG BROTHER US..

HE OBLIGE U SO MUCH, EVEN AFTER FINDING OSAMA FROM UR COUNTRY,

BY OSAMA I CAN RECALL THAT UR GOV DINT EVEN KNEW WHEN THIS OPERATION TOOK PLACE,,
OSAMA'S HIDEOUT WAS MERELY 2-3 KMS FROM ARMY HEADQUARTERS ..
LOL,

ND U SAY U ARE PREPARED AND WAITING.

UCANT FIGHT TALIBAN N U WANT TO FIGHT INDIA.. ARE U MAD SON ?

REALLY ASK UR SELF IF UR STATE IS IN POSITION TO ACT LYK U SAYING .

I WISH GOOD BRAIN TO U N UR PPL.

What are you talking about. LOL. Cmon relax. I know reality bites. But it must have really bitten your behind. No need to go off topic. If you cant accept the reality of your fake baravdo soldiers taking credit for nothing, than its pointless to argue here.

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom