What's new

1965 war by international & Indian observers.

Wrong. The forces in the Lahore sector had no significant river crossing equipment. Hence they stopped at the canal.

To baita yeh aap ka masla hai na. Pakistan ka nahi.

In the final settlement India returned almost 4 times the amount of land Pakistan took.

Whatever. We had enough to force you to even return Haji pir sector.

We had to sign the ceasefire because of a Chinese veild ultimatum and signs from the Soviet Union that they would not have our back for longer.

Again not Pakistan's problem.

Both lost in their objectives. That's why I call it a stalemate.

Nope. Pakistan wanted Kashmir. India didn't want Lahore. Pakistan started the conflict & failed. India's objective was to stop the Pakistanis from taking Kashmir, succeeded.

Well this is what you think. Your leadership in 65 war don't agree with you.

I am not confusing anything. If is you who is trying to create confusion just because you have a "victory" to defend.

Well after failure of Lahore operations that is the best you can say. It was not over objective. You are not coming up with something new. Same explanations were given by your army chief 50 years ago after the war.

Yeah. Because you attacked no only Lahore but Sialkot, Kasur and many other sectors. And in the end we not only defended Lahore and Sialkot, we had enough land to use as a bargain to force India to take back whatever we lost not only in Lahore sector but also in Kashmir sector too.

That's what happens when you simply have no understanding of what transpired.

you are saying nothing new. Just an old spin to convert a stalemate into a victory. Have seen dumb foolery a lot of time by Indians on 65 war.

India's objectives in getting rid of Pakistani army from its side of Kashmir was achieved. Call it whatever you want.

To baita yeh aap ka masla hai na. Pakistan ka nahi.

Whatever. We had enough to force you to even return Haji pir sector.

Again not Pakistan's problem.
No. Lahore was not India's objective. This is univerally accepted. Kashmir was yours. You had the initiative. It's obvious you had the plans. The aims. We only responded. Even reacted.

Nope. Pakistan wanted Kashmir. India didn't want Lahore.

India wanted to capture Lahore. They tried. They brought their full force. Their tried their best. And failed.

India's objective was to stop the Pakistanis from taking Kashmir, succeeded.

Lol. I love it when bharati kids claim victory on 65 war. Nothing more laughable than that. :D

That's what happens when you simply have no understanding of what transpired.

I have complete understanding of what happened that's why I consider 65 war as a stalemate and laugh at your claims of victory. No wonder your soldiers faint during "victory" celebrations.

11222072_995254433860832_3699308583571975238_n.jpg

India's objectives in getting rid of Pakistani army from its side of Kashmir was achieved. Call it whatever you want.

Even Indians didn't know what their objectives were. Thy waited for the war to end to come up with some excuse for what happened during the war. And you are here working hard to make us Pakistan believe in that excuse. Sorry buddy. Nobody here would buy your toothpowder(manjan).

India wanted to capture Lahore. They tried. They brought their full force. Their tried their best. And failed.
LOL. India wanted the 2nd biggest Pak city and committed 1 division? That's our full force? :hitwall: Then why did we wait till the PA almost cut the Akhnoor link? If we had the objective, we would have put more forces opposite Lahore than spend forces in Sialkot.

No. Lahore was not India's objective. This is univerally accepted.

Universe means Indian military academy right??

Kashmir was yours.

It still is. Thanks for accepting the truth.

The aims. We only responded. Even reacted.

And you reacted hastily. You had some objectives. You keep changing them as the war proceeded. Finally at the end of war you limited your objective to keeping Kashmir. The best excuse for you.

LOL. India wanted the 2nd biggest Pak city and committed 1 division? That's our full force? :hitwall: Then why did we wait till the PA almost cut the Akhnoor link? If we had the objective, we would have put more forces opposite Lahore than spend forces in Sialkot.

You brought whatever best you could brought. Your general made grandiose claims. And then you failed. You tried your best though. :lol:

You had some objectives. You keep changing them as the war proceeded. Finally at the end of war you limited your objective to keeping Kashmir.
Keeping India united was our only objective. Right from the first to the last. We should have had the capture of Lahore as a possible objective. It was take-able, if done with the right forces and adequate speed (mostly speed). But we never had the plans, the IA had to attack a nerve center to just draw as many from the Poonch area to Punjab.

The attack in Sialkot was done for the same reason - to threaten the supply routes to the Pak attacking forces in Kashmir. These were defensive counter attacks. It is basic military science. :coffee:

The difference between a strategic offensive and a tactical counter stroke is pretty basic.

Your general made grandiose claims. And then you failed. You tried your best though.
Soldiers say a lot of things. Pakistani prisoners regularly said that they had plans of having breakfast in Jaisalmer, lunch in Jodhpur and dinner in Delhi. We don't consider that to be a serious objective. It is good that you took the attack seriously. That was the intention. Given your present frame of mind, I understand why it is so easy to fool your MilInt - on the tactical level.

And you failed. :)
Yeah. We lost Kashmir. :cry: I am a Pakistani. :cray:

Soldiers say a lot of things.

And we consider it as their objective. :)

Yeah. We lost Kashmir. :cry: I am a Pakistani. :cray:

Nope. You lost land upto Akhnoor. You lost land in Khemkaran sector. You lost land in Fazilka sector. You lost land in Sindh sector up to Kishangarh fort which is around 21 km inside Indian border.

All above are not Indian for you I guess. :lol:

And we consider it as their objective. :)
No wonder your forces have a disconnect when it comes to fantasy and reality.

Nope. You lost land upto Akhnoor. You lost land in Khemkaran sector. You lost land in Fazilka sector. You lost land in Sindh sector up to Kishangarh fort which is around 21 km inside Indian border.
Fazilka is the other side of the river. Bridgeheads were given up on both sides. Akhnoor did not fall to Pakistan. It almost fell. Had it fallen, the objective would have been met. Khemkaran was retaken after Asal Uttar where we got about a 100 servicable tanks from the 1st Pak Arm Div. FREE.

Kishangarh fort is 11 km from the border. But previously you showed it to be 350km from the border and that too on a map. This is an improvement. We are making progress. :enjoy:

No wonder your forces have a disconnect when it comes to fantasy and reality.

not our problem if your general give stupid statements in something serious a a war.

Fazilka is the other side of the river. Bridgeheads were given up on both sides.

And we gained ground in this sector.

Akhnoor did not fall to Pakistan

I never claimed we captured it. We captured enough land to threaten it which later resulted in getting us Haji Pir sector back.

Khemkaran was retaken after Asal Uttar where we got about a 100 servicable tanks from the 1st Pak Arm Div. FREE.

You only got Khemkaran back. The rest of the land in this sector was returned after the ceasefire.

Kishangarh fort is 11 km from the border.

Confirmed it. We were nearly 21 km inside Indian territory from the international border. Check on Google earth. The fort can also be seen there. :)

11692594_1073258866032524_7727793625997905911_n.jpg

not our problem if your general give stupid statements in something serious a a war.

And we gained ground in this sector.

I never claimed we captured it. We captured enough land to threaten it which later resulted in getting us Haji Pir sector back.

You only got Khemkaran back. The rest of the land in this sector was returned after the ceasefire.

Confirmed it. We were nearly 21 km inside Indian territory from the international border. Check on Google earth. The fort can also be seen there. :)

View attachment 253613
:hitwall:

We returned 690 sq miles. You returned 290 sq. miles.

Back
Top Bottom