but still you claimed
Kargil ?
again comes to circumstances

now do ur LOL go above and read my above post carefully as it clearly says

No one remembers the circumstances but conclusion
now if you dont have something nice to add and just want to ruin the thread
go poke someone else
dont quote me

Are Janab aap to Gussa Ho Gaye. I was always on the topic, but you shifted, and I only answered you post.

On topic, this thread is really confusing. The OP posted the PAF aircraft in 1965, but didn't posted the IAF planes, their numbers.

And when did India Inducted MIG-21. Can you comment on the capability of the MIG-21 FL at that time, and was it absorbed completely, and all Indian pilots were familar with this bird ?
I will not accept the same lone justification which is given every time by Indians when you mention in front of them that IAF lost half dozen Mig21 in 65 war.
No one deploy top notch air craft in FOB during a war unless and untill its combat ready ..........

I will not accept the same lone justification which is given every time by Indians when you mention in front of them that IAF lost half dozen Mig21 in 65 war.
No one deploy top notch air craft in FOB during a war unless and untill its combat ready ..........

I will answer you tommorow, in detail gotta go now.

PAF should make a F-86 sabre, F-104 and a B-57 flyable
for legacy flybys at air shows. It would be a really cool sight

The OP posted the PAF aircraft in 1965, but didn't posted the IAF planes, their numbers
the OP also did not mention any number he just said these aircrafts were used in conflict
he also says that Pakistan mostly used Sabre as canberras were only a dozen or so

about the gusa
just go through our posts again
all i said from start is that
no one remembers circumstances but conclusions

It was a conclusive victory
posts sources to substantiate your claims instead of your own made up BS
PAF performed well but the pak army didn't perform as well, pakistan lost more territory and couldn't achieve its main objective. Most neutral sources agree had the war continued Ayub khan would have surrendered. India was beaten badly at lahore but pakistan was beaten badly at assal-uttar aka patton naggar

Plz avoid cheap words & off topic discussion.
Thread is about Air craft comparison so remain be it.

Rest, your claims that "might" has happened under "if this that" circumstances leading to "may be" events with great "possibility" ,....
Well open separate thread for that ....

posts sources to substantiate your claims instead of your own made up BS
PAF performed well but the pak army didn't perform as well, pakistan lost more territory and couldn't achieve its main objective. Most neutral sources agree had the war continued Ayub khan would have surrendered. India was beaten badly at lahore but pakistan was beaten badly at assal-uttar aka patton naggar

It was a conclusive victory
Indeed it was ......

Plz avoid cheap words & off topic discussion.
Thread is about Air craft comparison so remain be it.

Rest, your claims that "might" has happened under "if this that" circumstances leading to "may be" events with great "possibility" ,....
Well open separate thread for that ....

Indeed it was ......
again i'm waiting for a source to back up your claim it was a conclusive victory, don't stand by a statement without an actual source. arabs calim they beat israel in 1973 but did they?

Open separate thread.
Don't bring off topic discussion .....

again i'm waiting for a source to back up your claim it was a conclusive victory, don't stand by a statement without an actual source. arabs calim they beat israel in 1973 but did they?

Open separate thread.
Don't bring off topic discussion .....
ok i dont get it why pakistani members keep on making one after another thread regarding air war in 1965

cause even if we indians agree pakistan won the air battles of 1965 did made india concede kashmir to pakistan for which ayub khan started operation gibralter and operation grand slam ?

and how is it a matter what was the technical diffrence between fighters of that era what about now

its 2016 almost 51 years since 1965 air batles can PAF do to to IAF as what it did in 1965 air battels ?

start thinking about future with facts as of now .... maazee me kab tak khoye rahoge mere dost :sarcastic:

Really an unnecessary thread to discuss a 50 year old thing. It is not constructive and useful....

I have read several articles that back in 1965 Pakistan had better equipment (thanks to USA) than India but still it was pounded mercilessly and faced a morale crushing defeat at India's hands. But past is past....we should all move on instead of arguing about 1965...

Really an unnecessary thread to discuss a 50 year old thing. It is not constructive and useful....

I have read several articles that back in 1965 Pakistan had better equipment (thanks to USA) than India but still it was pounded mercilessly and faced a morale crushing defeat at India's hands. But past is past....we should all move on instead of arguing about 1965...
well they still think pakistan won the war as pakistan was able to stop indian army having lunch at lahore gymkhana and that an indian brigadier ran after leaving his willies jeap in pakistan and that PAF defeated IAF in 1965 but they dont want to talk about why they started opreation gibralter and ended it after they went to tashkent and signed tashkent declaration i wonder why :sarcastic:

If you find this thread un necessary then do not waste your time here. :-)

ok i dont get it why pakistani members keep on making one after another thread regarding air war in 1965

cause even if we indians agree pakistan won the air battles of 1965 did made india concede kashmir to pakistan for which ayub khan started operation gibralter and operation grand slam ?

and how is it a matter what was the technical diffrence between fighters of that era what about now

its 2016 almost 51 years since 1965 air batles can PAF do to to IAF as what it did in 1965 air battels ?

start thinking about future with facts as of now .... maazee me kab tak khoye rahoge mere dost :sarcastic:

Hi Guru G .......
How is life going? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom